Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Every Husband Must Read This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Husband Must Read This (35230 Views)

7 Meaningful Touches Every Husband Should Use To Reach For His Wife / “how I Ignorantly Killed My Loving Wife”…..what Every Husband Or Wife Must Read / Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Husband Must Read This by theunusualmoon(m): 12:19am On Aug 29, 2012
Whats wrong with being honest with your wfe......''honey, you know i love you but i think you're putting on too much weight these days.mind coming to the gym with me''? Instead of lying to the poor lady that she's beautiful when within you ,you know she's fat and infact might be the reason why you're considering cheating on her with that office hotty!

2 Likes

Re: Every Husband Must Read This by LesbianBoy(m): 12:49am On Aug 29, 2012
melomelo: The writer is selfish indeed. This is a one-sided advice. What of "Love him... When..."

Check this thread!

https://www.nairaland.com/1031264/every-wife-must-read
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by sleezebreeze88: 6:16am On Aug 29, 2012
Lol, good point
HOTCASSY: This is wonderful.

Only if our hubby and BFs will take all the advice.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by NAJALYN: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
Nice post. Should help strengthen relationships.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by rayahmad: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
jerseyboy: THIS IS THE SAME KIND SILYNESS THAT THE KORAN CALLS POETRY. Pray did you get this from an angel that appeared to you in the cave?

ur ode has stress "Hor'deH" ni e. u lack knowledge n yet u mumbles..u r similar to a blind man just dat urs is in d brain...u av a blind brain....im sori 4 u.. sad
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by nkemKalu: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2012
clek:
I hope you don't remain single!becos you sound childish!not yet mature!
Why is it that it is always women that wants to force men to entangle themselves in this so called marriage of a thing. They always see it that every living man must get married as if it is a passport to heaven? They forgot that our LORD JESUS CHRIST did not get married while on earth, yet he has the greatest and largest number of children on earth. Have these women forgotten that we are always told in our various churches to always immitate Christ? Haba.....how can a man who says he enjoys being single be adjudged to be childish and immature by this person? Na waah...oooo I tire for these women.....oooo
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by nkemKalu: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS:

Isreal and Kalu i totally 150% disagree with you guys, you can understand your wife perfectly well if youi wish to do so, only humble yourself and treat her as your completion, knowing that without her that you are incomplete
.....I should humble myself?......atleast in the presence of my BOSS abi? And what will she be doing if I will be the one to humble myself and understand her? I think U women are so selfish to a fault. I should humble myself for a woman that left her fathers house to come and meet me in my own house? May be, I should also be worshipping her like the angels worship the LORD in heaven. Shikina...
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Creamychic(f): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
jerusalem101: Yeah!!! Nice post,very lovely n sweet but am laughing over the dressing,arguing and driving aspect with me fiances,cuz dressing aspect am now a fashion designer,i must recommend the combination b4 she decide,u can imagine the time we usually spent on that cheesy ,,,arguing aspect,i let her have her way on some issues,so i can have my peace,or else na the whole day be that and driving matter always result in malice so am always very careful.but aside that [b]she's the best thing in me life[b] that's why i can't wait oh.......

This is so cute. She's lucky to have you.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by bennyzer(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Phizzie555: “Love her …when she sips on your coffee or tea. She only wants to make sure it tastes just right for you.

Love her…when she “pushes” you to pray. She wants to be with you in Jannah (Paradise).

Love her…when she asks you to play with the kids. She did not “make” them on her own.

Love her…when she is jealous. Out of all the men she can have, she chose you

Love her…when she has annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too.

Love her…when her cooking is bad. She tries.

Love her…when she looks dishevelled in the morning. She always grooms herself up again.

Love her…when she asks to help with the kids homework. She only wants you to be part of the home.

Love her…when she asks if she looks fat. Your opinion counts, so tell her she’s beautiful.

Love her…when she looks beautiful. She’s yours so appreciate her.

Love her…when she spends hours to get ready. She only wants to look her best for you.

Love her…when she buys you gifts you don’t like. Smile and tell her it’s what you’ve always wanted.

Love her…when she has developed a bad habit. You have many more and with wisdom and politeness you have all the time to help her change. Love her…when she cries for absolutely nothing. Don’t ask, tell her its going to be okay

Love her…when she suffers from PMS. Buy chocolate, rub her feet and back and just chat to her (trust me this works!)

Love her…when whatever you do is not pleasing. It happens and will pass

Love her…when she stains your clothes. You needed a new one anyway

Love her…when she tells you how to drive. She only wants you to be safe.

Love her…when she argues. She only wants to make things right for both

Love her…she is yours. You don’t need any other special reason!!!!

All this forms part of a Woman’s Character. Women are part of your life and should be treated as the Queen.

http://bulancold.tumblr.com/post/11805584662/every-husband-should-read-this
Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean / A Surprise Trip To Italy & A Marriage Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.