Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. (4981 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Shocking Exposè On Watchtower's "Declaration Of Facts" During The Nazi Regume / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by TheOP1(m): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2012
[b]Through subterfuge and concealment many of today's church leaders and faithful christians have camouflaged the christianity of ADOLF HITLER and have attempted to make him an atheist, a pagan cult worshipper or a false christian.

Nazi party and throughout the period of conquest and growth, hitler expressed his christain support to thr german citizenry and soldiers. In the 1920s, Hitler's German Workers' party( pre Nazi term) adopted a "Programme" with twenty-five points ( The Nazi version of a constitution. In point twenty-four, their intent clearly demonstrates, from the very beginning their stand in favour of a "positive" christianity.

24. We demand liberty for all religious demnominations in the state, so far as they are not a danger to it and do not militate against morality and moral sense of the german race. The party , as such, stands for POSITIVE CHRISTIANITY. It combats the jewish-materialist spirit within and without us, and is convinced that our nation can achieve permanent health from within only on this principle.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ptolomeus(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2012

Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by okeyxyz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
So Adolf Hitler was a christian. What's your point? How does christianity become responsible for Hitler's crimes?
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ubenedictus(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
okeyxyz: So Adolf Hitler was a christian. What's your point? How does christianity become responsible for Hitler's crimes?
very good questions.
Peace.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ubenedictus(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
The OP: [b]Through subterfuge and concealment many of today's church leaders and faithful christians have camouflaged the christianity of ADOLF HITLER and have attempted to make him an atheist, a pagan cult worshipper or a false christian.

Nazi party and throughout the period of conquest and growth, hitler expressed his christain support to thr german citizenry and soldiers. In the 1920s, Hitler's German Workers' party( pre Nazi term) adopted a "Programme" with twenty-five points ( The Nazi version of a constitution. In point twenty-four, their intent clearly demonstrates, from the very beginning their stand in favour of a "positive" christianity.

24. We demand liberty for all religious demnominations in the state, so far as they are not a danger to it and do not militate against morality and moral sense of the german race. The party , as such, stands for POSITIVE CHRISTIANITY. It combats the jewish-materialist spirit within and without us, and is convinced that our nation can achieve permanent health from within only on this principle.
ofcouse hitler was a christian or he pretended to be, i think he was a catholic or claimed to be yet he ignore letters from d pope that condemned his injustice, he arrested and killed priests and monks including st maxmilian, bishops were forced to flee and christian were in prison. So what is d point?
Peace.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by TheOP1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ubenedictus: ofcouse hitler was a christian or he pretended to be, i think he was a catholic or claimed to be yet he ignore letters from d pope that condemned his injustice, he arrested and killed priests and monks including st maxmilian, bishops were forced to flee and christian were in prison. So what is d point?
Peace.

Thank You very much, I Posted this topic to show that both christianity and Islam have prospensity to be violent.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ptolomeus(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
okeyxyz: So Adolf Hitler was a christian. What's your point? How does christianity become responsible for Hitler's crimes?
ACTION AND OMISSIONS.
The photos speak for themselves.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by okeyxyz(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ptolomeus:
ACTION AND OMISSIONS.
I assume you are an intelligent person, I assume you know the difference between science & scientist, I also assume you know the difference between nigeria & nigerian, So i'm baffled that you have a problem distinguishing between christianity & christian.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by TheOP1(m): 3:06am On Aug 09, 2012
^^^ Yah ,obviously the christians on this forum find it difficult to see the diff btw Islam and Muslims.

Also I find it unfair when the "OTHERS" coat out of context from the Muslim Holy book verses that have to with Jihad, But cunningly avoid commenting on verses of the Holy Bible where Jehovah directed the Massacre of a whole bunch a' people(sparing only virgins, HABA!!! ).
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Omexonomy: 4:33am On Aug 09, 2012
The OP:

Thank You very much, I Posted this topic to show that both christianity and Islam have prospensity to be violent.
in his early childhood hitlar was a xtian. But latter in life he dump xtianity and he became something else
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by MrAnony1(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2012
The OP: ^^^ Yah ,obviously the christians on this forum find it difficult to see the diff btw Islam and Muslims.

Also I find it unfair when the "OTHERS" coat out of context from the Muslim Holy book verses that have to with Jihad, But cunningly avoid commenting on verses of the Holy Bible where Jehovah directed the Massacre of a whole bunch a' people(sparing only virgins, HABA!!! ).
Since we are going around painting everything black, let's throw in Mao Zedong, Stalin and Pol Pot; champions of the atheist worldview who altogether killed more than 200 million people in the name of "No-God". Atheism has the propensity to be cruel and violent.

Of course, the atheists on this forum don't find it difficult distinguishing between atheist and atheism. The difficulty only arises when trying to distinguish between religion and the religious.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by TheOP1(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Since we are going around painting everything black, let's throw in Mao Zedong, Stalin and Pol Pot; champions of the atheist worldview who altogether killed more 200 million people in the name of "No-God". Atheism has the propensity to be cruel and violent.

Of course, the atheists on this forum don't find it difficult distinguishing between atheist and atheism. The difficulty only arises when trying to distinguish between religion and the religious.

Well to me religion or no religion Man will always find reason to be violent, religion only provide cover or fuel that inert prospensity of man.

1 Like

Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by MrAnony1(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2012
The OP:

Well to me religion or no religion Man will always find reason to be violent, religion only provide cover or fuel that inert prospensity of man.
On this we are agreed

1 Like

Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ubenedictus(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
The OP:

i disagree, when d tenent of christianity are follow there is no propensity for injustice and hitler certainly didnt follow d tenents of xtianity.
Peace
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ubenedictus(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ptolomeus:
ACTION AND OMISSIONS.
actually your photo lied. Ur photo shows d pope with his eye covered, pope pius was among d first people to condemn d actions of hitler and he wrote to that effect, he also provided shelter and santuary for jews by ordering religious houses, monanstries and convents open their doors to jews. Many jews hid themselves in convents and monastries and yet ur photo has something against d pope. Well it is a pity.
Peace
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ptolomeus(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
okeyxyz:
I assume you are an intelligent person, I assume you know the difference between science & scientist, I also assume you know the difference between nigeria & nigerian, So i'm baffled that you have a problem distinguishing between christianity & christian.

Dear friend:
Thank you for your respectful response, it also speaks highly of you.
I understand that the Catholic Church, was very happy with the killing of Jews, besides trying to assert themselves nazi (or Franco's Spain or Latin American dictatorships).
But I'm talking about the Catholic Church, not Catholics, or Christians! Neither Catholics nor Christians are to blame for what churches do
Believe me, I differentiate very well between christianity & christian.
Do not feel offended you, please ...
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ptolomeus(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ubenedictus: actually your photo lied. Ur photo shows d pope with his eye covered, pope pius was among d first people to condemn d actions of hitler and he wrote to that effect, he also provided shelter and santuary for jews by ordering religious houses, monanstries and convents open their doors to jews. Many jews hid themselves in convents and monastries and yet ur photo has something against d pope. Well it is a pity.
Peace
I regret you call me a "liar". But possibly you found in the offense the only way to defend something that is indefensible.
The Catholic Church was happy with the killing of Jews ... the Vatican parents always hated religious Jews.
The Catholic Church was collaborator with the Nazis, so it was with the Franco government in Spain (blessed gunpowder and cannons that bombed Guernica!).
Well, the Catholic Church that you advocate (Mr. liar) also supported the enslavement of Africans and the transatlantic market, that market in which many of their ancestors probably were beaten to death, and treated as animals that had no soul .. .
That's what you intend to defend ...
Their ancestors writhe in their graves!
shrink from.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ptolomeus(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2012

Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ptolomeus(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yea. I guess this is a lie ... What irony!

Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ubenedictus(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
As usual u misunderstood my word.
Ptolomeus:
I regret you call me a "liar". But possibly you found in the offense the only way to defend something that is indefensible.
i didnt say u lied i said ur photo did, and to be clear i didnt mean to offend, i meant to state my position in a respectful manner that is why i refrained from personal attacks.
The Catholic Church was happy with the killing of Jews ... the Vatican parents always hated religious Jews.
provide proof, anytime d church xpressed hatred for jews? What do u mean by 'vatican parents'?
The Catholic Church was collaborator with the Nazis, so it was with the Franco government in Spain (blessed gunpowder and cannons that bombed Guernica!).
provide proof where d vatican supported any nazi injustics
Well, the Catholic Church that you advocate (Mr. liar) also supported the enslavement of Africans and the transatlantic market, that market in which many of their ancestors probably were beaten to death, and treated as animals that had no soul ...
and d catholic church was among d 1st to speak against slave trade, and d mal treatment of slaves. And hey d anglican church also supported slavery, same with lutherians e.t.c yet u are only interested in catholic who own slaves.
That's what you intend to defend ...
Their ancestors writhe in their graves!
shrink from.
i wish to speak d truth and that is what i have done.
Provide proof with dates that show d catholic church supporting d injustice of d nazi, please provide proof with dates. Until u can these are baseless alegations.
Peace unto u.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ubenedictus(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Dear friend:
Thank you for your respectful response, it also speaks highly of you.
I understand that the Catholic Church, was very happy with the killing of Jews, besides trying to assert themselves nazi (or Franco's Spain or Latin American dictatorships).
But I'm talking about the Catholic Church, not Catholics, or Christians! Neither Catholics nor Christians are to blame for what churches do
Believe me, I differentiate very well between christianity & christian.
Do not feel offended you, please ...
here comes the problem, church, d catholic church to be specific is a body and each catholic is a member, if u are saying d Catholic church was happy to kill jews, that mean u are saying a whole body wanted to kill jews, u have to provide proof that it was d official position of d whole church to kill jews. Or atleast a church council or provide d official statement of d pope, if u cant then u cant claim that d whole catholic church wanted to kill jews.
Peace
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ptolomeus(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ubenedictus: As usual u misunderstood my word. i didnt say u lied i said ur photo did, and to be clear i didnt mean to offend, i meant to state my position in a respectful manner that is why i refrained from personal attacks.
provide proof, anytime d church xpressed hatred for jews? What do u mean by 'vatican parents'?
provide proof where d vatican supported any nazi injustics
and d catholic church was among d 1st to speak against slave trade, and d mal treatment of slaves. And hey d anglican church also supported slavery, same with lutherians e.t.c yet u are only interested in catholic who own slaves.
i wish to speak d truth and that is what i have done.
Provide proof with dates that show d catholic church supporting d injustice of d nazi, please provide proof with dates. Until u can these are baseless alegations.
Peace unto u.

Estimate.
Ok. No offense.
1. In fact you ignore the deep rivalry between the Catholic Church with the Orthodox Jewish religion?
2. The photos are displayed to the bishops to support the Nazi leaders are not faked, and you know it. I advise you to read any book on World War II, and doubts will disappear.
3. You ask me dates. The period of Hitler is known, no need to talk about dates, but of actions. Read about the Spanish Revolution (1936), in which the Catholic Church fully supported the dictator Franco ...
4. I was really surprised that you say that the Catholic Church was against slavery. The Catholic Church regarded the slaves (Indians and blacks) "soulless animals." Did you know that blacks could not enter a Catholic church in the eighteenth century in America?
What evidence you are asking me? Please!
Be serious.
Peace for you
My respects.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
if christianity never existed, Adol Hitler would never have hated and killed 6 million Jews. just saying. . tongue
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by MrAnony1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
if christianity never existed, Adol Hitler would never have hated and killed 6 million Jews. just saying. . tongue
really?
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
Please ptolomeus can we finish one topic before we jump to another? I didnt agree with ur catholic -nazi claim and suprisinly u a spring spain etc. I certainly didnt remember mentioning spain, i hope to make a study on dat and come back to u wen appropriete so please back to d mata at hand.
Ptolomeus:

Estimate.
Ok. No offense.
none taken.
1. In fact you ignore the deep rivalry between the Catholic Church with the Orthodox Jewish religion?
d catholic church believe dat d jew missed d long awaited messiah but that doesnt translate into hatred for d jews. There were times when d jews were considered troublesome people not because of d difference in religion, but becos they were know to b secluded people who believe their race was better and every other inferior, they were also known for riots.
2. The photos are displayed to the bishops to support the Nazi leaders are not faked, and you know it. I advise you to read any book on World War II, and doubts will disappear.
nah nah nah, i dont know that and i still asked for dates.
3. You ask me dates. The period of Hitler is known, no need to talk about dates, but of actions. Read about the Spanish Revolution (1936), in which the Catholic Church fully supported the dictator Franco ...
d reason i asked for dates is becos hitler wasnt alway a dictator, there was a time he was a well love leader and times when he had cordial relations with d church, all this ended when he began his injustices and concentration camps, he earned d popes disfavour and disapproval and dat of d catiolic world, so i ask 4 dates.
4. I was really surprised that you say that the Catholic Church was against slavery. The Catholic Church regarded the slaves (Indians and blacks) "soulless animals." Did you know that blacks could not enter a Catholic church in the eighteenth century in America?
did a church council or pope say dat? Unless they did u cnt say d catholic church u have to talk specific.
Be serious.
Peace for you
My respects.
same
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
Please ptolomeus can we finish one topic before we jump to another? I didnt agree with ur catholic -nazi claim and suprisinly u a spring spain etc. I certainly didnt remember mentioning spain, i hope to make a study on dat and come back to u wen appropriete so please back to d mata at hand.
Ptolomeus:

Estimate.
Ok. No offense.
none taken.
d catholic church believe dat d jew missed d long awaited messiah but that doesnt translate into hatred for d jews. There were times when d jews were considered troublesome people not because of d difference in religion, but becos they were know to b secluded people who believe their race was better and every other inferior, they were also known for riots.
nah nah nah, i dont know that and i still asked for dates.
d reason i asked for dates is becos hitler wasnt alway a dictator, there was a time he was a well love leader and times when he had cordial relations with d church, all this ended when he began his injustices and concentration camps, he earned d popes disfavour and disapproval and dat of d catiolic world, so i ask 4 dates.
did a church council or pope say dat? Unless they did u cnt say d catholic church u have to talk specific.
Be serious.
Peace for you
My respects.
same
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ptolomeus(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ubenedictus: Please ptolomeus can we finish one topic before we jump to another? I didnt agree with ur catholic -nazi claim and suprisinly u a spring spain etc. I certainly didnt remember mentioning spain, i hope to make a study on dat and come back to u wen appropriete so please back to d mata at hand. none taken.
d catholic church believe dat d jew missed d long awaited messiah but that doesnt translate into hatred for d jews. There were times when d jews were considered troublesome people not because of d difference in religion, but becos they were know to b secluded people who believe their race was better and every other inferior, they were also known for riots. nah nah nah, i dont know that and i still asked for dates.
same

Estimate.
1. I do not add another subject. I said that the Catholic Church supported a lot of criminals and dictators. Not only Nazi war criminals, but also Franco (Phalangists), and all the dictatorships of Latin America.
2. He is wrong. Historically the Catholic Church had aversion for the Jews. A historical fact: the expulsion of Jews from Spain. I can quote you a thousand cases like that.
3. You are asking me about the dates of the second world war? I'm trying expose seriously. Please think about what you write and ask you.
4. You say that Hitler was a LEADER OF LOVE??. Believe me I can not believe what I'm reading ... You are kidding right? A leader of love? You read "Mein Kampf"? you know anything about the "living space? you know what Hitler said about blacks BEFORE being Prime Minister?
You just missed him deny (you did) that the Catholic Church supported the enslavement of Indians and Africans, that the church considered them animals. I think that we agreed then.
Excuse me, but very respectfully, I can not take you seriously.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
Mr_Anony:
really?

yes really.
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by Ptolomeus(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
[size=15pt]SORRY EVERYONE, BUT AFTER READING SOMEONE SAYS THAT HITLER WAS A "LEADER OF LOVE", I THINK THAT I WOULD BE OVER AGAIN TO INTERVENE IN THIS THREAD.
I BELIEVE THAT THIS STATEMENT HAS SHOWN DRAMATICALLY BY THE HIGH AFFINITY OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH (and unfortunately, of some Catholics) WITH NAZISM.
AY CONFESSION OF A PARTY, RELAY TEST
My respects
[/size]
Re: The Great Scandal: Christianity's Role In The Rise Of The Nazi. by MrAnony1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes really.
Ok then, let us play your game shall we...
If there was no christianity, you would not exist.
- Africans would still be running around naked in the jungles still killing twins, europeans would still be running around naked and painted in blue, Roman legions or some other such nation would be marching all over the place killing and enslaving everybody with absolute cruelty and without the mercy that is taught by christianity.
The likelihood of your parents being born not to talk of meeting and producing you will be slim to none.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus / Babalawos And Mamalawos In Lagos. / Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.