Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

- Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (45997 Views)

Ten Steps To Better Self-esteem / Parents: How Do You Identify A Child's Talent? / Where Did Our Daughters Learn To Be Materialistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by coogar: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2012
Sagamite:

You still have the desire, you said it yourself. Stop changing your story just to make a weak argument relevant.

The thing stopping you are laws. It is controlling your behaviour.

As you get older, that desire will diminish. That FACT is reflected in your insurance policy payments.

It is chemical changes that changes your desire to put chemicals in your body, not laws. Stop arguing against logic!

you have the uncanny ability to use words you don't even understand - the contradictions in the comment above amuses me to the hilt! so you agree the laws control the behaviour but it does not control my desire? is my desire not my behaviour or what the heck are you talking about?

as i get older the desire would diminish? how? so if a particular behaviour is not outlawed, your age singlehandedly would diminish that desire? this line of argument is obtuse! the law controls your behaviour/desire! the law has controlled the desire of the people in Singapore not to chew gums in public -
Re: by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

you have the uncanny ability to use words you don't even understand - the contradictions in the comment above amuses me to the hilt! so you agree the laws control the behaviour but it does not control my desire? is my desire not my behaviour or what the heck are you talking about?

as i get older the desire would diminish? how? so if a particular behaviour is not outlawed, your age singlehandedly would diminish that desire? this line of argument is obtuse! the law controls your behaviour/desire! the law has controlled the desire of the people in Singapore not to chew gums in public -

You are chatting shyt!

Desire is not behaviour.

If I go to Saudi Arabia and in the spur of the moment I want to kiss my wife in public but know I will get 400 lashes and I do not do it.

I have the desire but a law has changed my opinion.

Simple LOGIC!

Insurance companies in ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD are not all mad when they charge higher premium to a particular age group.

Simple LOGIC!

Laws don't change your desires, they control your behaviours!

There are muthafuckers I desire to smack across the face but I live in a country where the law will be enforced, so I control my behaviour. That does not mean I still do not itch deep down to smack them.

DESIRE is not the same thing as BEHAVIOUR!
Re: by coogar: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2012
Sagamite:
You are chatting shyt!
Desire is not behaviour.

yes, it is!

If I go to Saudi Arabia and in the spur of the moment I want to kiss my wife in public but know I will get 400 lashes and I do not do it.
I have the desire but a law has changed my opinion.
Simple LOGIC!

illogical....
learn the difference between fantasy and desire. you cannot desire to kiss your wife in public in saudi arabia - you only "wish" it could happen..and in this context, that "wish" is fantasy!

Insurance companies in ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD are not all mad when they charge higher premium to a particular age group.
Simple LOGIC!

that is because that particular age group is more daring. the male gender of that particular age group even pays more than their female counterparts. nothing to do with desire and behaviour----

Laws don't change your desires, they control your behaviours!

the laws change desires and the when there's no desire there can be no behaviour!

There are muthafuckers I desire to smack across the face but I live in a country where the law will be enforced, so I control my behaviour. That does not mean I still do not itch deep down to smack them.

change that to "there are muthafuckers you fantasise to smack across the face..."

DESIRE is not the same thing as BEHAVIOUR!

think deep and you would see its the same!
Re: by EfemenaXY: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Desires, laws, fantasies, left hands, right hands, to smack (or not), evidences, proof... shocked shocked

I pray una finish una fight in Jesus' name. tongue

Derailers! cheesy cheesy
Re: by coogar: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Efemena_xy: Desires, laws, fantasies, left hands, right hands, to smack (or not), evidences, proof... shocked shocked

I pray una finish una fight in Jesus' name. tongue

Derailers! cheesy cheesy

efemena, you desire to join this debate but your behaviour is being controlled by your husband not to join in cos you are left-handed but you smack kids with your right hand and there's no evidence cos you were smart enough to avoid the law coming for you and this whole garbage is just a fantasy!

happy now?
Re: by Kobojunkie: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
We desire that the stupi_dity ends. I got sucked into it myself thinking it was going somewhere only to realize after so many pages that it was just people posting random brain-fart(I thought that only happened in politics section) just because they can. I desire we work to get the thread back to the topic. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: by EfemenaXY: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

efemena, you desire to join this debate but your behaviour is being controlled by your husband not to join in cos you are left-handed but you smack kids with your right hand and there's no evidence cos you were smart enough to avoid the law coming for you and this whole garbage is just a fantasy!

happy now?

shocked shocked shocked

Now that's a good one grin grin grin
Re: by EfemenaXY: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

happy now?

shocked shocked shocked

You forgot to mention proof grin grin grin
Re: by coogar: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
Efemena_xy:

shocked shocked shocked

You forgot to mention proof grin grin grin

evidence = proof!
Re: by ronkebp(f): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Kobojunkie: We desire that the stupi_dity ends. I got sucked into it myself thinking it was going somewhere only to realize after so many pages that it was just people posting random brain-fart(I thought that only happened in politics section) just because they can. I desire we work to get the thread back to the topic. grin grin grin grin

Shut-up!!!!!....so you think you have brains??shocked shocked, you are arguing at random and calling others that do not agree with the nonsense you are saying,stupid, you think this is the politics section where you post nonsense and still click on the "like" button, because you feel you have personally made a point that only you see as a 'point'...learn to throw in the towel.

1 Like

Re: by Sagamite(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:
yes, it is!

illogical....
learn the difference between fantasy and desire. you cannot desire to kiss your wife in public in saudi arabia - you only "wish" it could happen..and in this context, that "wish" is fantasy!

that is because that particular age group is more daring. the male gender of that particular age group even pays more than their female counterparts. nothing to do with desire and behaviour----

the laws change desires and the when there's no desire there can be no behaviour!

change that to "there are muthafuckers you fantasise to smack across the face..."

think deep and you would see its the same!

Let me let you into a secret: You are the specific reason why I demanded this because I did not want to waste my time:

https://www.nairaland.com/992476/nairalands-literary-debating-day-cordially/6#11489650

I know you very well. No matter how blatantly your argument is murdered you will hold on to it like a market woman fighting Mike Tyson. "I no go gree, you must kill me today" attitude.

You actually went to blindly look for a word (wish) to try and dispute that it is not a desire to want to kiss my wife is Saudi, instead of accepting the point magnanimously. grin

You seriously have to learn to accept when your point has been murdered and stop striving to bring it alive with lame points. Only Jesus raise things from the dead.

So to you behaviour is the same thing as desire, but wish is completely different from desire? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You actually sat down and conjured that up to defend a buried point instead of accepting the point is dead and start a quiet mourning moment?

Okay here are the dictionary definitions.

Wish:
1. to want; desire; long for (usually followed by an infinitive or a clause): I wish to travel. I wish that it were morning.
2. to desire (a person or thing) to be (as specified): to wish the problem settled.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wish?s=t

Behavior:
1. manner of behaving or acting.
2. Psychology, Animal Behavior .
a. observable activity in a human or animal.
b. the aggregate of responses to internal and external stimuli.
c. a stereotyped, species-specific activity, as a courtship dance or startle reflex.
3. Often, behaviors. a behavior pattern.
4. the action or reaction of any material under given circumstances: the behavior of tin under heat.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/behavior?s=t

Here is the the thesaurus for "wish", see what they used alternative definition for the word:

http://thesaurus.com/browse/wish

And you will say you are not scraping the bottom of the barrel when arguing? grin

Okay, feel free to show me which dictionary you used to conclude that desire is the same thing as behavior and wish is different from desire.

The floor is yours.
Re: by Claus(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
^^^DAYUUMMM!!!
Re: by Sagamite(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
Kobojunkie: We desire that the stupi_dity ends. I got sucked into it myself thinking it was going somewhere only to realize after so many pages that it was just people posting random brain-fart(I thought that only happened in politics section) just because they can. I desire we work to get the thread back to the topic. grin grin grin grin

If you had any brain cells you would understand dialetic strategies.

As I told dumb arses like you before, I do not apply one-cap-fits-all with everyone on NL, I apply bespoke approach.

When I am debating with someone that I know if they make an error they will rather claim red is black instead of admitting their error, I apply my arguments strategically so I don't waste my godly time.
Re: by Sagamite(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
Claus: ^^^DAYUUMMM!!!

Claus, you did not know I was intellectually bad arsè before? grin

Maa wo e. (Dey look you). grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: by EfemenaXY: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

evidence = proof!

Okay knowledgeable one.

Sagamite's attacking your patch. Now pls go pick up the gunlet & prove to us all that desire is NE wish is NE behaviour

NE: Not Equal To.
Re: by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Kobojunkie: [size=13pt]We desire that the stupi_dity ends. I got sucked into it myself thinking it was going somewhere only to realize after so many pages that it was just people posting random brain-fart(I thought that only happened in politics section) just because they can. I desire we work to get the thread back to the topic.[/size] grin grin grin grin

I just love when the same response works
Re: by Claus(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
Abegi! Make everybody else clear out of the ring. This Royal Rumble is now down to two contestants: Sagamite and Coogar.

Typing time over for me, this is now pure spectator time, unless of course the Royal Rumble is already over. sad
Re: by EfemenaXY: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
^^ You saying Kobojunkie got knocked out of the contest??!! When?? How?? shocked shocked

I thought she had unfinished business with (ahem)..[size=1pt]Ronkebp[/size]& (double ahem)...[size=1pt]Oga Saga[/size] tongue cheesy

Or are you just being sexist man? angry
Re: by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
^ I don't have any unfinished biz with anything. I came over here to relax, for the week, after so long dealing with the illogical, unverifiable ramblings in politics section. I am not looking for more of that, abeg!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: by EfemenaXY: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
*** throws Kobojunkie back into the boxing ring ***

Girl, d'you have any idea how much I bet (abi na betted) on you winning this fight? angry

We'll change referees if you want, but pls don't bail out o! I've got store card debts from Selfridges and Harvey Nicholes to pay off naw! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: by coogar: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sagamite:
Let me let you into a secret: You are the specific reason why I demanded this because I did not want to waste my time:
https://www.nairaland.com/992476/nairalands-literary-debating-day-cordially/6#11489650

i disagree with you.....
sagamite did a cop-out on the night cos he knew what i am about....one-third of my intelligence quotient is beyond 99% of the inhabitants onf this planet!

I know you very well. No matter how blatantly your argument is murdered you will hold on to it like a market woman fighting Mike Tyson. "I no go gree, you must kill me today" attitude.

until i am convinced my argument has been murdered, i don't just cop-out
i don't leave a fight without a blackeye smiley

You actually went to blindly look for a word (wish) to try and dispute that it is not a desire to want to kiss my wife is Saudi, instead of acccepting the point magnanimously. grin

there's no point to admit here, sagamite.
are you seeing differently?

You seriously have to learn to accept when your point has been murdered and stop striving to bring it alive with lame points. Only Jesus raise things from the dead.

coogar does too....
i am capable of beating niggas to death and also capable of beating dead niggas back to life.

So to you behaviour is the same thing as desire, but wish is completely different from desire? grin grin grin grin grin grin

your desire becomes your behaviour. if you desire to drink and you carry out your thoughts, you would drink.
there's a thought behind every action.

You actually sat down and conjured that up to defend a buried point instead of accepting the point is dead and start a quiet mourning moment?

duh! i left you in a mourning period much earlier when i told you to learn the difference between controlling and dictating.

Okay here are the dictionary definitions.

thank you....let's get down to biznizz!

Wish:
1. to want; desire; long for (usually followed by an infinitive or a clause): I wish to travel. I wish that it were morning.
2. to desire (a person or thing) to be (as specified): to wish the problem settled.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wish?s=t

Behavior:
1. manner of behaving or acting.
2. Psychology, Animal Behavior .
a. observable activity in a human or animal.
b. the aggregate of responses to internal and external stimuli.
c. a stereotyped, species-specific activity, as a courtship dance or startle reflex.
3. Often, behaviors. a behavior pattern.
4. the action or reaction of any material under given circumstances: the behavior of tin under heat.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/behavior?s=t

Here is the the thesaurus for "wish", see what they used alternative definition for the word:

http://thesaurus.com/browse/wish

i am struggling to cope as to why you are defining the things i already know here.
wish, desire, behaviour, etc. did i actually say the technical meaning of desire and behaviour is the same? what i was trying to say is....if you desire something and you carry it out, that desire has become your behaviour!

james holmes desired to kill innocent people in aurora, he went to the cinema with a loaded weapon and carried out his desire. what was his desire? to kill. what was his behaviour? he killed. is there any disparity between what he desired and what he ended up doing? this is not rocket science. there's a thought(desire) behind every action.

And you will say you are not scraping the bottom of the barrel when arguing? grin

you were the culprit caught scraping the barrel earlier.

Okay, feel free to show me which dictionary you used to conclude that desire is the same thing as behavior and wish is different from desire.

i would show you after you must have shown me why you concluded "dictating" and "controlling" are different things.

The floor is yours.

floor accepted with all pleasure....i did justice to the floor and the floor is now being passed back to you.
Re: by Sagamite(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

i disagree with you.....
sagamite did a cop-out on the night cos he knew what i am about....one-third of my intelligence quotient is beyond 99% of the inhabitants onf this planet!

until i am convinced my argument has been murdered, i don't just cop-out
i don't leave a fight without a blackeye smiley

there's no point to admit here, sagamite.
are you seeing differently?

coogar does too....
i am capable of beating niggas to death and also capable of beating dead niggas back to life.

your desire becomes your behaviour. if you desire to drink and you carry out your thoughts, you would drink.
there's a thought behind every action.

duh! i left you in a mourning period much earlier when i told you to learn the difference between controlling and dictating.

thank you....let's get down to biznizz!

i am struggling to cope as to why you are defining the things i already know here.
wish, desire, behaviour, etc. did i actually say the technical meaning of desire and behaviour is the same? what i was trying to say is....if you desire something and you carry it out, that desire has become your behaviour!

james holmes desired to kill innocent people in aurora, he went to the cinema with a loaded weapon and carried out his desire. what was his desire? to kill. what was his behaviour? he killed. is there any disparity between what he desired and what he ended up doing? this is not rocket science. there's a thought(desire) behind every action.

you were the culprit caught scraping the barrel earlier.

i would show you after you must have shown me why you concluded "dictating" and "controlling" are different things.

floor accepted with all pleasure....i did justice to the floor and the floor is now being passed back to you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing hard, men.

So now it is no more desire is the same thing as behaviour, so it is now desire becomes behaviour. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So why did you say here desire is behaviour?

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/17#11842165

What if you have a desire but due to laws you do not satisfy or act on that desire? You behaviour is now your desire? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So gay Saudi Arabians that marry and have sex with women, according to you, their desire is now for women, not men? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So if tell my kids to come to church, and they go, according to your logic, it is their desire? grin grin grin grin grin grin

So if I decide to respect the law in Saudi and do not kiss my wife, according to your logic, I don't desire to kiss her then? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here are dictionary definition of desire for you to help you:

Desire

1. to wish or long for; crave; want.
2. to express a wish to obtain; ask for; request: The mayor desires your presence at the next meeting.
3. a longing or craving, as for something that brings satisfaction or enjoyment: a desire for fame.
4. an expressed wish; request.
5. something desired.
6. sexual appetite or a sexual urge.

A desire is your choice, not what you have to do because others restrict you. Basically a WISH! grin

"I no go gree, you must kill me today arguments". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you forgot your argument that wish is not desire, oya lets hear that one. I see you dodge am. grin
Re: by ronkebp(f): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
^^^^^^ Hope you are warming up??wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: by coogar: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sagamite:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am laughing hard, men.

don't laugh too hard....

So now it is no more desire is the same thing as behaviour, so it is now desire becomes behaviour. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So why did you say here desire is behaviour?

i have explained this thoroughly. there's a thought behind every action!
you cannot behave in a certain way without a desire to do so - how is this ambiguous?

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/17#11842165
What if you have a desire but due to laws you do not satisfy or act on that desire? You behaviour is now your desire? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you do not act on that desire because "another" thought supercedes your desire.
good conscience and evil conscience - duh! i desire to slap sagamite across the face but wait....if i slap him across the face, i would get locked up.....so let me just do something else. the something else i plan to do has now become the new desire. slapping you across the face ceases to be my number one desire or has been demoted to plan b(should plan a fail). the human mind is complex!

So gay Saudi Arabians that marry and have sex with women, according to you, their desire is now for women, not men? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bisexuality - duh!

So if tell my kids to come to church, and they go, according to your logic, it is their desire? grin grin grin grin grin grin

why isn't it their desire? of course they might grumble and then i put a tasty offer into it. "we all go to the macdonalds after church" - then going to church becomes their desire.

So if I decide to respect the law in Saudi and do not kiss my wife, according to your logic, I don't desire to kiss her then? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes - you don't
the desire is now centred on respecting the law in saudi. kissing your wife in public has now ceased to be your number one desire. you either desire to kiss her in private or you forget about kissing her at all till you move back to your base in sagamu! it's simple logic.

Here are dictionary definition of desire for you to help you:

Desire

1. to wish or long for; crave; want.
2. to express a wish to obtain; ask for; request: The mayor desires your presence at the next meeting.
3. a longing or craving, as for something that brings satisfaction or enjoyment: a desire for fame.
4. an expressed wish; request.
5. something desired.
6. sexual appetite or a sexual urge.

A desire is your choice, not what you have to do because others restrict you. Basically a WISH! grin

and that "wish" could be termed as a fantasy!
what you decide to do before any given action is your desire.....you could do otherwise but you still decided to do what you thought to do. sagamite, stop arguing....

"I no go gree, you must kill me today arguments". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you forgot your argument that wish is not desire, oya lets hear that one. I see you dodge am. grin

this is not "i no go gree"......you have not advanced your point one jot!
bringing up kids who don't want to go to church as example - you make me laugh. that's the wrongest instance to cite.
kids are called kids for a reason and that is because they cannot be held responsible for the actions they take. desire/wish cannot apply here......sagamite, try another gimmick, you are boring me!
Re: by Sagamite(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

don't laugh too hard....

you cannot behave in a certain way without a desire to do so - how is this ambiguous?

you do not act on that desire because "another" thought supercedes your desire.
good conscience and evil conscience - duh! i desire to slap sagamite across the face but wait....if i slap him across the face, i would get locked up.....so let me just do something else. the something else i plan to do has now become the new desire. slapping you across the face ceases to be my number one desire or has been demoted to plan b(should plan a fail). the human mind is complex!

bisexuality - duh!

why isn't it their desire? of course they might grumble and then i put a tasty offer into it. "we all go to the macdonalds after church" - then going to church becomes their desire.

yes - you don't
the desire is now centred on respecting the law in saudi. kissing your wife in public has now ceased to be your number one desire. you either desire to kiss her in private or you forget about kissing her at all till you move back to your base in sagamu! it's simple logic.

and that "wish" could be termed as a fantasy!
what you decide to do before any given action is your desire.....you could do otherwise but you still decided to do what you thought to do. sagamite, stop arguing....

this is not "i no go gree"......you have not advanced your point one jot!
bringing up kids who don't want to go to church as example - you make me laugh. that's the wrongest instance to cite.
kids are called kids for a reason and that is because they cannot be held responsible for the actions they take. desire/wish cannot apply here......sagamite, try another gimmick, you are boring me!

So if I force my kids to go to church, then it is their desire to go. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As I said, you will have no hesitation claiming red is black in an argument:

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/17#11845510 grin grin grin

I will let others jugde the silliness of the answers.

Your own responses is proving my assertion you are a champion of "I no go gree, you must kill me today arguments". grin

Desire is not the same thing as behaviour? Fact? grin

A wish is a desire? Fact? grin

Admit it!

When you admit it, I will then lecture you on how laws and power and authority are linked. grin
Re: by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
ronkebp: ^^^^^^ Hope you are warming up??wink wink wink wink wink wink

Prayer and fasting everyday now. grin

Scared shyt at the sight of slippers. grin
Re: by Sagamite(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

Let me tease you and quote were I will use to kill your arguments after you admit the above.

I will bring out academics like murrafucker. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You claim you can't behave in a certain way without the desire to do so?

ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: by ronkebp(f): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sagamite:

Prayer and fasting everyday now. grin

Scared shyt at the sight of slippers. grin

i can't wait to know the outcome grin grin grin grin grin
Re: by coogar: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sagamite:
So if I force my kids to go to church, then it is their desire to go. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

forcing your kids? kids do not count here.
firstly, they don't have a mind of their own and secondly they are trusting you as a father to make a good decision for them. stop using kids to advance your points. they cannot refuse even if they want to. you can still decide to kiss your wife in public in saudi arabia despite their strict laws. so your analogy has more holes than a samaritan's basket.

As I said, you will have no hesitation claiming red is black in an argument:
https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/17#11845510 grin grin grin

you never know......what you think is red might actually be black.

I will let others jugde the silliness of the answers.
Your own responses is proving my assertion you are a champion of "I no go gree, you must kill me today arguments". grin

let others judge. i am not into your phallus-waving contest!

Desire is not the same thing as behaviour? Fact? grin
wish is a desire? Fact? grin

your desire fuels your behaviour. fact!

Admit it!
When you admit it, I will then lecture you on how laws and power and authority. grin

heheheh....
lecture the god of science and math? sagamite, nor be your type abeg!
restrict your lectures to advising baby mothers and women in failed marriages.
Re: by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

forcing your kids? kids do not count here.
firstly, they don't have a mind of their own and secondly they are trusting you as a father to make a good decision for them. stop using kids to advance your points. they cannot refuse even if they want to. you can still decide to kiss your wife in public in saudi arabia despite their strict laws. so your analogy has more holes than a samaritan's basket.

you never know......what you think is red might actually be black.

let others judge. i am not into your phallus-waving contest!

your desire fuels your behaviour. fact!

heheheh....
lecture the god of science and math? sagamite, nor be your type abeg!
restrict your lectures to advising baby mothers and women in failed marriages.

Admit it.

Desire is not the same thing as behaviour?

A wish is a desire?

grin grin grin
Re: by SisiKill1: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2012

I'm looooooooooooost! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.