Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? (4240 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? by safeact(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2012
My Dad's youngest sister is 39. she just got married last year to a guy she met on an online dating site. They got married here in Nigeria, so she has to be in Nigeria for 2 years before gets her green card to join him.

The guy has been to Nigeria a couple of times, but I haven't met him. He sent me a friend request on facebook, and earlier in the year, he asked my Aunty to give him my bb pin. We started chatting innocently. I call him uncle, and he calls me 'my sexy niece' he always try to chat me up every other day. After a while the communication stopped. We didn't chat for 2 months, but I could care less. Yesterday, he went on full toasting mode. Telling me his marriage between my Aunty and him is over, and how he's always been in love with me and want's to marry me. I was trying to see reasons with him (more out of respect than anything else) why the liaison would never work, because his wife in question is my Aunt, plus I have a boyfriend I love.

He went on to say "Bleep tradition! Bleep family!!! I want you to be here in new york city with me before the end of the year. We'll get married here and bla bla bla" It was shocking and traumatising. I'll never be foolish enough to fall for that crap. But I may just teach him a few lessons never to mess with a naija girl.

I really don't know whether or not to tell my Aunt about this and make it a family issue.

Before some of us start crucifying me, i curlled d topic from net and i feel that it will be of great lesson for all of us if we do justice to it with our diffrent God's given wisdoms.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? by EfemenaXY: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2012
safeact:
My Dad's youngest sister is 39. she just got married last year to a guy she met on an online dating site. They got married here in Nigeria, so she has to be in Nigeria for 2 years before gets her green card to join him.

The guy has been to Nigeria a couple of times, but I haven't met him. He sent me a friend request on facebook, and earlier in the year, he asked my Aunty to give him my bb pin. We started chatting innocently. I call him uncle, and he calls me 'my sexy niece' he always try to chat me up every other day. After a while the communication stopped. We didn't chat for 2 months, but I could care less. Yesterday, he went on full toasting mode. Telling me his marriage between my Aunty and him is over, and how he's always been in love with me and want's to marry me. I was trying to see reasons with him (more out of respect than anything else) why the liaison would never work, because his wife in question is my Aunt, plus I have a boyfriend I love.

He went on to say "Bleep tradition! Bleep family!!! I want you to be here in new york city with me before the end of the year. We'll get married here and bla bla bla" It was shocking and traumatising. I'll never be foolish enough to fall for that crap. But I may just teach him a few lessons never to mess with a naija girl.

I really don't know whether or not to tell my Aunt about this and make it a family issue.

Before some of us start crucifying me, i curlled d topic from net and i feel that it will be of great lesson for all of us if we do justice to it with our diffrent God's given wisdoms.

What a load of crap!

The lure of the green card wouldn't stop the average naija girl from thinking twice about wrecking another woman's marriage (be it her sister or aunt).

The guy in question sounds like an immature twerp. Come to think of it, he and the so-called-innocent-niece are both at fault and match each other seamlessly.

Nollywood scripting in action here sha.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? by safeact(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2012
Efemena_xy:

What a load of crap!

The lure of the green card wouldn't stop the average naija girl from thinking twice about wrecking another woman's marriage (be it her sister or aunt).

The guy in question sounds like an immature twerp. Come to think of it, he and the so-called-innocent-niece are both at fault and match each other seamlessly.

Nollywood scripting in action here sha.

ARE YOU VERY SURE? Pls do read it well again!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? by softangel(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
The guy can't be more stu :-Xpid, even if their marriage is over (dat is if ϑ idiot didn't deliberately do it to win his ex's niece over) can't he channel his berserk definition of love somewhere else other than his in-law? Msheeeew undecided
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? by nobniger: 3:30am On Feb 21, 2013
What do you, should you tell her?, she needs to know her marriage to this dude is fake.Tell your anty immediately pls and tell him not to call you again, ok
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? by PrettyCindy(f): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
Just like the case of KWAM 1 and his ex wife's niece.

(1) (Reply)

Married To A Spoilt Child / ,,, / A Snake Came Out From Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.