Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 PM

Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not (1273 Views)

An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate / Prostate Cancer: How Frequent Do You Urinate At Night ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not by bamdil(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2007
What is your view about going to urinate (pee or wee) during sleeping, I mean in the night. Some people claimed that people who doesnt urinate while sleeping have the greater tendency of having bladder problem later on in life. Is it true?
I would like to know (fellow nairalanders) opinion about this
Re: Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not by ifyalways(f): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2007
not just at night,holding the pee when pressed affects the bladder.
if your bladders are full,simply empty it.
Re: Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not by 2old4that(m): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2007
ifyalways:

This much i know!
Re: Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not by mellow(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2007
It is not every other day that somebody will wake up in the night to urinate.

But any time you feel the urge please, do go and take a pee. Don't hold back.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not by bamdil(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2007
ifyalways:

Thank you ifyalways, though you can't do without peeing, but the fact is sometimes you need to hold it, most especially in public places where there is no good toilet to use, one need to be cautious so as not to contact toilet disease or any form like that. And even in the night i think the best thing to do is to pee b4 going to bed.
Re: Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not by ndubest(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2007
to urinate before going to bed is a good idea
but that does not mean that if you are pressed at night you should hold it till morning
release the unnecessary tension that is stretching your bladder muscles as soon as you can
the sooner the better
cheers
Re: Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not by minto(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2008

If getting up to do that will interrupt your sleep, go ahead and empty it on your bed. Your spouse will understand. grin
Re: Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not by ifyalways(f): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2008
minto:

If getting up to do that will interrupt your sleep, go ahead and empty it on your bed. Your spouse will understand. grin
lmao
Re: Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not by acampahr: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
ifyalways:

lmao

no b small
Re: Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not by TOYOSI20(f): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2008
mellow:

It is not every other day that somebody will wake up in the night to urinate.

But any time you feel the urge please, do go and take a pee. Don't hold back.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Well said.
Re: Your Opinion: Good To Urinate In The Night Or Not by funmeme(f): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
grin grin grin

its good to wake up and urinate as said but i find it very difficult to do so cos anytime i try it it affects my sleep smiley

i rather hold onto it till morning but once i get 2 d toilet in d morning i know i have to put a stop to it cos it hurt so bad when ma bladder is full chaiii no be good thing.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Winning The Fight Against Malaria? / Detox, Cleanse And Amazing Weight Loss In Just 9 Days / n/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.