Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies (18785 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Eh! D day women cease to amaze me was when a female classmate told me dat she prefered to 'cry in a jeep than to laugh ontop okada'. FMJ!
Ds s lyk a reply 2 an earlier topic 'Annoying Things Men Do'.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Lachimex(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
@I troway salute 4u o! Real gist @ d right tym.. Lol
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by flexdee(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
N'land babes no go read this now cos they hate to deal with the truth. Somebody shout halleluyah.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Kelvinj(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkemmu: Men sef una don see ladies finish.wetin?must every lady marry?nah una dey picture des marriage like say nah heaven.now even ten year old gal won marry because of the way men dem dey yap spinters wey nova marry.the ones wey marry sm just won fulfil righteousness no be say dem happy for der.wetin?make una see life outside marriage nah!aaah!! See how ladies dey trow derselvs on men cos dey won marry.desperation everywere.children pregnancy everywer no be adult again.haba e don do abeg.we get oda aspects to in life aside marriage nah.our children no dey read now.primary one piki won get boyfriend same to the small boys.none won invent new tins or theories for life.una no dey see inteligent oyibo children?even if dem don spoil but dem get sometin for their brain. relationship everywere...we get technology,fashion,entreprenuer,carreer etc to improve on.no be only marriage nw aby dey go carry the husband go heaven?i don dey vex seffff.mcheeew!lazy marriage obsessed nigerians.

Dey there dey deceive urself...abeg if u wanna die a spinster die alone and don't involve ur friends cos ppl like u can influence friends negatively

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by stunna2(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Eh! D day women cease to amaze me was when a female classmate told me dat she prefered to 'cry in a jeep than to laugh ontop okada'. FMJ!
Ds s lyk a reply 2 an earlier topic 'Annoying Things Men Do'.

their behaviours seem to indicate this is true for most women though...not just that lady!

i asked a girl to explain to me why they love bad boys...and after a lil thinking...she said it all boiled down to the fast money that was always there plus the guys dont have to wake up to go to work!

yup

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by chiboy1928(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
i agreed to what that guy wrote,.well ladies if you finish reading that story and you are single and have a change of mind that you are now ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.am tom by name a graduate lives in lagos am 30yrs u can reach me on ma BB PIN 22AFBC88 OR CHIBOY1928@YAHOO.COM LET TAKE IT FROM HERE ONLY IF U HAVE CHANGE UR MIND AND U WANT A LOW GUY LIKE ME TO START LIFE ,BUT REMEMBER AS WELL U MUST BE EDUCATED AND WORKING BTW THE AGE OF 27 TO 29,AND READY FOR LOVE AND NOT FINANCIAL GAINS.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by amijid2012(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
chiboy1928: i agreed to what that guy wrote,.well ladies if you finish reading that story and you are single and have a change of mind that you are now ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.am tom by name a graduate lives in lagos am 30yrs u can reach me on ma BB PIN 22AFBC88 OR CHIBOY1928@YAHOO.COM LET TAKE IT FROM HERE ONLY IF U HAVE CHANGE UR MIND AND U WANT A LOW GUY LIKE ME TO START LIFE ,BUT REMEMBER AS WELL U MUST BE EDUCATED AND WORKING BTW THE AGE OF 27 TO 29,AND READY FOR LOVE AND NOT FINANCIAL GAINS.

ϔ☹υ go fear Ω̴̷̷̴̩̩̩̥̐͠a̶̲̥̅̊.., NL jst giv dis bross room 2 advertise him sef
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by frederal(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
Post of d day. So on point
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
solidbroda: Seriously, women of today only want it green. When I had nothing, I chased after them like chasing okada. But, now I'm ok, they run after me, and I give it to them until they tell me their punny is hot like fire or pepperish as if them put rob inside. The fact is, single ladies will always be on the increase. Men now days now no they can't find a good girl, they would rather remove all the subsidy in a woman's body and move on like wild fire. And besides, no man feels comfortable with a woman who is always demanding, d first rule of pissing off. Just imagine u just met a girl and she is asking recharge cards, pay this pay that. If u no b mungun, u won't spend up to 2k on her with all wonderful formats available. Lol
wit this ur comment..., I HATE U, witout knwing whom u re. Hw can u generalize all ladies luv moni?? Wat of a lady dat dated a guy 4 one nd half yrs, witout demanding 4 a penny 4 one day, because she has a job she is doing. Yet, he broke her hrt, he left her nd got married to a girl 4rm a wealthy home.(just because of money) Now, wat we will tell d guy?? Wat will u call him??
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Ournaija: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
chiboy1928: i agreed to what that guy wrote,.well ladies if you finish reading that story and you are single and have a change of mind that you are now ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.am tom by name a graduate lives in lagos am 30yrs u can reach me on ma BB PIN 22AFBC88 OR CHIBOY1928@YAHOO.COM LET TAKE IT FROM HERE ONLY IF U HAVE CHANGE UR MIND AND U WANT A LOW GUY LIKE ME TO START LIFE ,BUT REMEMBER AS WELL U MUST BE EDUCATED AND WORKING BTW THE AGE OF 27 TO 29,AND READY FOR LOVE AND NOT FINANCIAL GAINS.

Una no go kill person. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sharp man quick quick advertise himself b4 some kind bros pick all them girls way go change dem mind after reading the post. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by nkemmu(f): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
[quote author=Kelvinj]

Dey there dey deceive urself...abeg if u wanna die a spinster die alone and don't involve ur friends cos ppl like u can influence friends negatively[/quote

@pster,see this broke ass kelvin ooo,go make money abeg stop dey talk nonsense for here.later you go dey complain say ladies dey leave broke ass like you follow the already made.if the rich guys dey spend der type chatn like you,dey for no dey rich nah.get busy and make money make una stop all these women love money story everyday.poor boy aby na man you don be.*sigh*

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Kelvinj(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hahaha nkemumu.....for ur info me don marry ooo but the letter na for babes like u always feeling funky like say dem don arrive....talking abt making money, am made alreadycheesy
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by honeric01(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
As if they don't know this already but they are still going to do the opposite, it can't be stopped.

If anyone of you reads your bible, you should know that it's going to get worse, never going to get better because "it's written that in the last days, iniquities shall abound and many shall be lovers of themselves". everyone is after their own benefits alone and no one is ready to compromise for the other, not even in relationships.

Marriage is going to get worse and love is going extinct too.

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by winful01: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
190:

100% on point
but too bad, nairaland women dont have brains and would never agree 2 this undecided

Am sorry bt I take except to ur comment. I am a lady and hv brains. Please dre r ladies nd dre r ladies. If u evn knw wt dat is.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nice PEP TALK cheesy
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by tnktosin(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
nice one.. soo on point
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
@topic
I beg to differ with the content of your letter.
Firstly we men need to stop whining about women being materialistic,
We must understand that our culture and society has shaped the way we view issues.
In everyday relationships we see this same circle repeat itself.
Who amongst us guys would not prefer to hang out with a wealthy uncle, friend, or accomplished dude,
Who amongst us will not prefer to be friends with dangotes' son or be best friends with the presidents nephew,
Amongst us guys, isn't it true that the more successful a friend is the more attracted you are to them?
Who amongst us will be attracted to a guy who from a distance seems like he has nothing to offer us as a friend.
Let's face reality friendship and relationships of today are simply geared towards what one can get, while he can get it.
Very few relationships either male or female are targeted towards personality, rather its always about what I can get.
How many of us care about character when choosing friends, how often do we consider credibility, and integrity in making choices of relationships,
The truth is that when a relationship doesn't develop through the normal cycle, distrust, manipulations, and counter accusations become the other of the day.

When I was little I had friends who will only visit me when there was electricity... So we could play video games, others will come around because there was always free food, people become friends for different reasons.
So its the society we live in that has made girls to look like good diggers, because most times its all about the Benjamin.

The day I decided to choose my friends by their attitude, that was the day I started having great friends.
So please guys we should stop being pathetic about girls being materialistic, if we guys were any better then relationships would not be failing right left and center.....
Just because society doesn't judge us when we pick our friends by what they are rather than who they are doesn't mean the ladies have done something wrong
They re only learning to adapt to an ever changing environment albeit, in the wrong way.

Getting married isn't a yard stick to judge how wonderful a lady is,
Neither does being a good girl translates into being a good wife.
You and I as men are part of the problem,
We no longer see dignity in sticking to one partner, we run after any woman that holds our fancy just because, we have some extra cash to throw around, then we whine about materialistic women.....
The world is the way it is, our system have built women up to be dependent,
The solution lies in each of us
MEN.... Be real and appreciate who u have
WOMEN..... Be content with what u have and can afford. U don't need a man to be successful,
Marriage is meant for companionship, and untill u find that companion don't settle for anything less....

@op
Sorry if I veered off topic a bit,
But to solve any problem
One must firstly understand it....

All the best.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by victorian(f): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
God bless you kingsleynfo...my male cousin thats not doing well since a year, his friends has deserted him.. no one calls him on phone angry isnt that pathetic? .right on point,jorr...thread closed.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by dasparrow: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kelvinj: Hahaha nkemumu.....for ur info me don marry ooo but the letter na for babes like u always feeling funky like say dem don arrive....talking abt making money, am made alreadycheesy

What have you done to positively impact your immediate environment and the world at large order than to secure a screw partner by signing the dotted lines and make babies that tomorrow will probably grow up to become 419 scammers, looting politicians, pedophiles, .pros/titutes in Italy, aristo babes, .rap.ists and whatever else many Nigerians are known for globally?

I have told you amebo Nigerians to stop minding other people's darn business. When the good Lord created the institution known as marraige, He did not need to consult Nigerians. When God created marraige, it was not meant for you people to force people into it. There is no happiness in a forced relationship. There are many women who did marry but are alone now because the average life expectancy of a Nigerian is 52 years. Many Nigerian women don't even get to enjoy their husbands because most Nigerian men don't live long.

Stop acting as if marraige is the solver of all problems. Nigerian men like you make so much noise about marraige and then once you are married you become heartless, insensitive, lazy, abusive husbands to these ladies. Go to the family section and see some 9 months pregnant married Nigerian woman complaining bitterly about how her husband does not help her around the house and how her husband has forsaken her emotional needs as a woman.

As far as I am concerned, unless a Nigerian lady chooses to marry an oyibo man or a man from another culture where women are respected, she misses absolutely nothing not being married to a Nigerin bred male. The way you Nigerian bred males treat your women is pathetic. You people throw the woman out of her matrimonial home if she cannot conceive. Many of you marry a second wife if the first wife keeps birthing female babies. When you die, your wicked family members come and take everything you and your wife ever worked for throwing your surving wife and children into a state of sudden abject poverty.

Many Nigerian bred males like you are chuvinists and Nigerian women are gradually becoming wise and realizing that it is more of a curse rather than a blessing marrying the average Nigerian bred male. This is why Nigerin bred men like you result to emotional blackmail with your stupid annonymous letter to Nigerian ladies. Why don't you also write an annonymous letter to the many married Nigerian big men who carry ashawos and university girls all over the place and then come back and infect their wives with all sorts of STDs/STIs? Why don't you write a letter to all the Nigerian bred males who are married yet .ra.pe and .sexuall.y abuse toddlers and underage young teenagers living under their roofs or in their neighborhoods?

Stop being a bloody hypocrite and go and focus on your family and marraige and stop telling people how to live their lives. Typical obnoxious chuvinist Nigerian!

8 Likes

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Men sef una think say without una we no fit survive abi. agbaya una go fail, to hell with u guys jare.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by kulboy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:
Really?
If u think this is a nice write up, then Nigeria must be the most developed country in the world.....
If ladies are to take a cue from this write up I wonder where guys would be taking a cue from...

Why do we like blaming others for our own incompetence...?
Your entitled to Your own opinions...So am I...Reasons why I agree with the write up
1.The Op is trying to say to the ladies... There's no perfect Man..Alive(execpt Jesus)
2.Trys to council ladies on Dressing Responsibly and keeping Healthy lifestyles
3.Explains to Ladies that they shud look beyond d present when Meeting potential suitors.
I know Men have their Faults...looking beyond d write up, I think there are mOrals to be learnt from the write up..

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Orikinla(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kelvinj: [b]
Letter To Nigerian Ladies

Dear ladies, Firstly, if you are still struggling to find a husband at an old age it's simply because you are looking for a perfect man. Something might be wrong with you. Now, check your propaganda

Magazine tells you that 'All men are liars, cheats and useless, but let’s be honest here, which is more likely? Is it that there’s something wrong with about 70million African men OR there is something wrong with one African Woman? You Ladies certainly will not get into a blissful matrimony if u re always hanging out with your so call girlfriends every night at a beer palour or bar waiting for a guy to buy you a drink & take you home afterwards. Drinking yourself to stupor every Friday & Saturday night does not exactly make you look like a marriage material. You want a man?...invest in a good wardrobe & dress responsibly not like a mad person.

When a man comes to you, smile & be polite, even if he does not fit your mental image of ur kind of man. Ladies, stop coming to relationship with a chip on your shoulder. If you believe all men are bad & all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. No man is perfect! You say you can't marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter, Now if a carpenter was good enough to marry Mary mother of the Jesus Christ, why isn't one good enough for you?

Do not focus on where a man is now, but look and see where he has the potentials to be. Wat’s the point of being beaten to a pulp every night by some rich, good looking and non caring man? Do u want a future where you will sit in a traffic in your BMW X6, GUCCI sunglasses covering your swollen eyes and u look out of d window and see a happy couple in a keke napep holding hands and laughing like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of marriage.

Please don’t fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap him, e no dey work again joor! Ur perfect man is out there, believe, work ƞ pray and you will get him.

[/b]

100%
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by mrperfect(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
An interesting one.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by nkemmu(f): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kelvinj: Hahaha nkemumu.....for ur info me don marry ooo but the letter na for babes like u always feeling funky like say dem don arrive....talking abt making money, am made alreadycheesy

eyaah see aspiring made man.bushman.wealthy men dont talk like this woman
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by nkemmu(f): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:
Really?
If u think this is a nice write up, then Nigeria must be the most developed country in the world.....
If ladies are to take a cue from this write up I wonder where guys would be taking a cue from...

Why do we like blaming others for our own incompetence...?

mbok ask him.ask that failure that has nothing to offer his generation.not even a good advise.please go make money and stop being frustrated because a gal cant manage poor boys like you.mumuodepikin
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by occam(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kelvinj: [b]
Letter To Nigerian Ladies

Dear ladies, Firstly, if you are still struggling to find a husband at an old age it's simply because you are looking for a perfect man. Something might be wrong with you. Now, check your propaganda

Magazine tells you that 'All men are liars, cheats and useless, but let’s be honest here, which is more likely? Is it that there’s something wrong with about 70million African men OR there is something wrong with one African Woman? You Ladies certainly will not get into a blissful matrimony if u re always hanging out with your so call girlfriends every night at a beer palour or bar waiting for a guy to buy you a drink & take you home afterwards. Drinking yourself to stupor every Friday & Saturday night does not exactly make you look like a marriage material. You want a man?...invest in a good wardrobe & dress responsibly not like a mad person.

When a man comes to you, smile & be polite, even if he does not fit your mental image of ur kind of man. Ladies, stop coming to relationship with a chip on your shoulder. If you believe all men are bad & all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy. No man is perfect! You say you can't marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter, Now if a carpenter was good enough to marry Mary mother of the Jesus Christ, why isn't one good enough for you?

Do not focus on where a man is now, but look and see where he has the potentials to be. Wat’s the point of being beaten to a pulp every night by some rich, good looking and non caring man? Do u want a future where you will sit in a traffic in your BMW X6, GUCCI sunglasses covering your swollen eyes and u look out of d window and see a happy couple in a keke napep holding hands and laughing like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of marriage.

Please don’t fake pregnancy or get pregnant to trap him, e no dey work again joor! Ur perfect man is out there, believe, work ƞ pray and you will get him.

[/b]

why don't they smile. Most Naija babes will frown or turn away when you jam on the road. And when you greet them they just mumble and still frown their face. JUST SMILE & RELAX YOUR FACIAL MUSCLES

This is so peculiar to Naija ladies. I've observed this a lot. Just be polite, smile and let your faces be radiant when someone greets you. Whites, Asians and other Black ladies smile back. Even Ghanians are very polite. Seems our Naija babes think they're too much or what.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Soulcaine(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
nyere84: wit this ur comment..., I HATE U, witout knwing whom u re. Hw can u generalize all ladies luv moni?? Wat of a lady dat dated a guy 4 one nd half yrs, witout demanding 4 a penny 4 one day, because she has a job she is doing. Yet, he broke her hrt, he left her nd got married to a girl 4rm a wealthy home.(just because of money) Now, wat we will tell d guy?? Wat will u call him??

a fool? Maybe that was kind on my part, he probably deserves more but i cant judge.
A lady has done d same to a guy who professed his love and gave her all she wanted and asked for since he happened to be financially well off, d girl left him for his best friend who happened to have more because his dad is a politician, now what do u say of this?
In this triangle above, i happen to know all the pple involved quite well.
Its d fact of life, money counts but at the end of d day, its just paper but most ladies never want to understand until its too late. Money is very good to have but it is not evrytin. LOVE IS!
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by nkemmu(f): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
dasparrow:

What have you done to positively impact your immediate environment and the world at large order than to secure a screw partner by signing the dotted lines and make babies that tomorrow will probably grow up to become 419 scammers, looting politicians, pedophiles, .pros/titutes in Italy, aristo babes, .rap.ists and whatever else many Nigerians are known for globally?

I have told you amebo Nigerians to stop minding other people's darn business. When the good Lord created the institution known as marraige, He did not need to consult Nigerians. When God created marraige, it was not meant for you people to force people into it. There is no happiness in a forced relationship. There are many women who did marry but are alone now because the average life expectancy of a Nigerian is 52 years. Many Nigerian women don't even get to enjoy their husbands because most Nigerian men don't live long.

Stop acting as if marraige is the solver of all problems. Nigerian men like you make so much noise about marraige and then once you are married you become heartless, insensitive, lazy, abusive husbands to these ladies. Go to the family section and see some 9 months pregnant married Nigerian woman complaining bitterly about how her husband does not help her around the house and how her husband has forsaken her emotional needs as a woman.

As far as I am concerned, unless a Nigerian lady chooses to marry an oyibo man or a man from another culture where women are respected, she misses absolutely nothing not being married to a Nigerin bred male. The way you Nigerian bred males treat your women is pathetic. You people throw the woman out of her matrimonial home if she cannot conceive. Many of you marry a second wife if the first wife keeps birthing female babies. When you die, your wicked family members come and take everything you and your wife ever worked for throwing your surving wife and children into a state of sudden abject poverty.

Many Nigerian bred males like you are chuvinists and Nigerian women are gradually becoming wise and realizing that it is more of a curse rather than a blessing marrying the average Nigerian bred male. This is why Nigerin bred men like you result to emotional blackmail with your stupid annonymous letter to Nigerian ladies. Why don't you also write an annonymous letter to the many married Nigerian big men who carry ashawos and university girls all over the place and then come back and infect their wives with all sorts of STDs/STIs? Why don't you write a letter to all the Nigerian bred males who are married yet .ra.pe and .sexuall.y abuse toddlers and underage young teenagers living under their roofs or in their neighborhoods?

Stop being a bloody hypocrite and go and focus on your family and marraige and stop telling people how to live their lives. Typical obnoxious chuvinist Nigerian!

well said my friend.dont mind those agberofortunatetousecomputer
Re: Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies by Duxe(f): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Indeed!.....mtscheeew! undecidedIndeed!.....mtscheeew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Christ is Coming Soon!!! / How To Know When A Man Is Serious / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.