Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa (70024 Views)

I See Cloud In Nigeria... Tb Joshua.. / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Spotted In South Africa, Intensifies Endtime Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by achi4u(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
which colour of an angel is thiswhite,black or red angel...

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Ayoobscom(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
During Ramadan more Angeles descend on earth the reason why prayers are more answerd during Ramadan. .there's no Ramadan I don't get promoted exceptionally blessed

It means say your prayers fast people ..this is an expo you even cannot buy..
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Koikoi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
WHO HAS ACTUALLY SEEN AN ANGEL BEFORE? HOW CAN YOU TELL THATS THE SHAPE OF ANGEL?
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Sagytarius(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by tope3x(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
corkpikin: around V.G.C where i live angry
bro,wetin dis one dey
form ooooooo? I'm confused ooo. Hahahahahaha
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by clemmonce(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
E.nosa:
To me, this proves the fact that angels are REAL.
pls answer this simple question HOW DO U KNOW. THAT IS HOW AN ANGEL LOOK LIKE ? .
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by bshop1: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
Its pasin a masage 2 pple but they take it as fun. D world is goin 2 an end. Wow gud info
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
E.nosa:

Goddamnit. . . . .Was that angel gabriel or what ? Angels do exist but that is on a religious note and I doubt if this cloud signifies anything.

Just like me when I was young.I use to freak out when the light's out and the room is dark.I thought there was something in the dark that was gonna hurt me till a day came and i summoned the courage.I asked whatever it was hiding there to come out and kickmyass but nothing came out and i realized that it was just an empty space.

Cloud doesnt need to form to tell you that angels exist.your faith alone is enough !
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by KuforijiThomas: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
Thy Lord is great.....
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by DSB(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by FXKing2012(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
These are end-time signs.
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by buoye1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
E.nosa:
Seconded
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by EGO3(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
and the angel is sewing a seed, so you better deep your hands in the innermost part of your pocket and give god a provoking offering and tithe....somebody shout hallelujah!!! wink
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by sambos994(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
corkpikin: around V.G.C where i live angry

U don made me s**t myself laughing
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by corkpikin(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by morpheus24: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
FXKing2012: These are end-time signs.

We've been waiting for this end time for a while now. It should hurry up and come, at least i don't have to wake up tomorrow morning to go to work.

Ssss that would be one nice holiday
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Yeske2(m): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
All dis churcheous pipul sef.
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by highyo: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
1supremo: Looks like a ''mammy-water'' to me-probably the one that is assigned by America to keep Africa from winning too many Olympics medals.

grin grin grin
so America don dey do juju?
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by fankasibe: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
The angel is simply relocating position from the Northern part into the western part of Nigeria, can't u all see its traveling bag?

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Tiana155(f): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
Angels are real. The bible says in genesis "let us make man in our own image and likeness..." angels are messagers sent by God. This is an angel praying. THERE IS A GREAT GOD.
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Jamiuadeysorje(m): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2012
It signifies d 9ite of LAILATULI QADRI, we saw a lyk of it @ Ife Osun state in 2007 also in d month of RAMADAN.

1 Like

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Jamiuadeysorje(m): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2012
It signifies d 9ite of LAILATUL QADRI, we saw a lyk of it @ Ife Osun state in 2007 also in d month of RAMADAN.
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by ScorchedViper(m): 1:24am On Aug 09, 2012
abeg....how u tey know wetin angels resemble.....smh...
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by KiKatanga: 1:44am On Aug 09, 2012
I swear the worst thing Whites and Arabs did to Africa was Abrahamic religion.

2 Likes

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by galadima77(m): 5:45am On Aug 09, 2012
thank u for dat insight. This and more are mearnt to strengthen the faith of those who believe in the God almighty...and pray for His mercy always.
For those who don't, its unfortunate.
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Tiana155(f): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2012
What is this?
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by jaido007: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2012
una sabi hw Angel be??....hw do u knw its an Angel?
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by Slickest(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2012
must u tok shit 2b funny! show a lil' respect 4 nature...it signifiez a lot 4 those who attach value 2 it...
Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by jude33084(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2012
Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ O̅what about τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ guys?

Scary?! sad

Re: Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa by shilling(f): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2012
The cloud pictures in the thread are ridiculously funny!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 / Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) / 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.