Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:57 AM

Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? (47932 Views)

How To Prepare Spaghetti Carbonara(pic) / Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / Spaghetti Or Macaroni: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by stolenstone: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
i want to believe this thread emanated from d jokes section and then worked it way up to d front page cos I just had my fill of laughter! Otherwise OP you be original taliban, you too fall hand! Choi!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Kokopos(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
Una too dey vex too much for NL, abeg the guy needs vitamin A tablet quickly to correct him eye sight. ANU MPAMA
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Kokopos(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
torkaka: this is what i just learnt today;

a. vitamin A symbol is now freemason symbol grin
b. golden penny spaghetti spelt backwards means dangote spaghetti grin grin
c. four mills in hausa means dangote group grin grin grin
d. aliko dangote killed JF Kennedy grin grin grin grin

part of 1001 reasons why nairaland is the place to learn!
VERY SOON GEJ GO BE FREEMASON FOR NL
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Yornandrew: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
No comments
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by cj1080(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
Reads it, then falls over laughing. Guy e don too much.

Give the guy a prize.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by GabrielShaze(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
This has to included in the Top Mumulic posts on nairaland. grin grin ;grin

To think that I got to read about this via the nairaland twitter handle goes to show how gullible+shallow minded we can be.

Illuminati ko
Mscheww angry
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
Just when i`m thinking it`s a dul day on Nairaland.
What a comic relief. grin
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Kelvinj(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lwkmd......mehn this poster just made my day, guess he was feeling like he cracked the world's greatest secret
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Sylverbox(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Is it jst me or some Nlanders r jst stupid? Mayb SSCE shld b d least qualification b4 1 is allowed 2 join NL cos dis rate of BS is bcoming alarming. undecided
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nigerians should wake up to the reality of the world coming under the free mason and Illuminati ( 666 ) i wonder if these people here taking about vitamin A ever read world news. Here is Asia it is well known, Christians try to avoid them by all means. All i have to say is Christians be careful.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Sijo01(f): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
The mod that brought this thread to the front page suceeded in helping op to display his ignorance/stupidity.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
bisdansun: Nigerians should wake up to the reality of the world coming under the free mason and Illuminati ( 666 ) i wonder if these people here taking about vitamin A ever read world news. Here is Asia it is well known, Christians try to avoid them by all means. All i have to say is Christians be careful.

grin grin grin in asia vitamin A is the symbol of freemason shocked
grin grin grin in north america vitamin c is the symbol of merovian bloodline shocked
grin grin grin in south america vitamin D is the symbol of illuminati shocked
grin grin grin in europe vitamin K is the symbol of ogboni shocked
grin grin grin in africa vitamin[b] MUMU [/b]is the symbol of the qouted poster grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by tonyx4x44(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
skealoo: I JUST CANT STOP LAFFING WHEN I PICTURE THE GUY SNAPPING SPAGETTI PACKS THINKING HE HAS UNRAVELED THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY THEORY.

MEN THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY. LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by kenbee(f): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
May God save nairaland from all this crabs that easily find their way to the home page.

SO, VITAMIN A FORTIFIED SYMBOL now mean ''FREEMANSON''?
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by kenlash1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
I havnt laffed so much in a long yl, @op u made my day . I ve to cram ur name so I can lookout for ur next muronic post.

2 Likes

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by CrazyMan(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Waste of cyber cafe ticket
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by ITbomb(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Sijo01: The mod that brought this thread to the front page suceeded in helping op to display his ignorance/stupidity.
It is called a nerve reliever . We need it on the front page
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by samsuny(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Little wonder your name is Abbati. grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by analryder: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie: This is why I tell people to visit reality more often . . .

isn't this the FreeMason logo?

Are you sure that crap there is not some juju symbol that you dey confuse with free mason logo? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Thanks for the logo bros! Most of our black men are too poor and lazy in their mindset and it affects them all through their life. Using excuses of Illuminati and Freemason not to work hard in life!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by analryder: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked all these lazy fools would not get a life for themselves...so Dangote wether he's a Mason or not, you'll not work hard and earn a living for urself. Look at the useless stuffs u printed as evidence. if they take any legal action against you now...i still think ur illiterate mindset would still tell you he is dealing with you cos he's a Mason. I will advise get a life and forget all forms of Illuminati, freemasons stuff
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Arthaus(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
This is d lamest(if any word like it) post I have read here in a while. Shows how dumd the poster is.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by yyb14: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
kai, dis op too mumu...na wa o
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
[img][/img]

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by alkadriyar(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
Abbati2: Aliko Dangote is proudly displaying his Freemason status on his spaghetti product.
You can see the Freemasonic symbol of one eye with A inside,the A stand for Aliko.
actually its a freemason logo but only the wise can understand this. And the gospel has been on for long. But where u got it wrong is that GOLDEN PENNY AS A BRAND IS ENTIRLY DIFFERENT FROM DANGOTE.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by aieromon(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
Big phool angry
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by strangest(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
The star of david in the golden penny indeed represents a sign used by free mason that is the compass and square but the eye is just a sign of vitamin A fortified, Free Mason to me is not a secret society but a fraternity that keeps its business secret only to its member like most other associations and village clubs
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Ekans: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
Long One:

Aye
.Aye aye aye ooooooooooo......
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by ITbomb(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Abatti spelled backward means illuminati
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Ekans: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Moderator,please ban the poster for bearing false witness.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Jasiel(f): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
bamu_hanya: Daft comment. Does golden penny belong to cannot? That eye logo is used on all products that comply with the Vitamin A fortified food. Not belonging to dangote. Its a general logo for vitamin A. Better ensure your conspiracy theory.

I couldn't have said it better myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banana I Bought Today / A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander / See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.