Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? (47930 Views)

How To Prepare Spaghetti Carbonara(pic) / Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / Spaghetti Or Macaroni: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Mustay(m): 6:17am On Aug 09, 2012
When some people had no access to the internet, they freely ate Semovita and all other NIS certified product that had the Vitamin logo on them. Then Youtube came, documentaries etc and they all conspired against their mindset.

Perhaps it's right that what you don't know won't kill you, so maybe some of us should simply not know for the effect of knowing too much go just make you hang yourselves. Take it easy with all 'em Illuminati addictions. Those yabbing the guy are not ignorant of it,. they just have this aspiring called CONTROL.

Once again, Illuminati ko, Ilu Mushin ni!!!!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Myself2(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2012
I JUST CANT STOP LAFFING WHEN I PICTURE THE GUY SNAPPING SPAGETTI PACKS THINKING HE HAS UNRAVELED THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY THEORY.

MEN THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY. LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Myself2(m): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2012
The OP is so unbelievably unbelievable,I'm speechless
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Slickest(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2012
grin Na wa o....datz wot blind thoughtz reveal...wot wer u thinkin...'vitamin a'...free mason....u make me lafaloud! shey u b mr.bean,tokin trash u b dustbin!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by abbeycial: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=Kobojunkie][/quote] creepy
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by GENERAL7(m): 7:15am On Aug 09, 2012
Long One:

Aye
u have all been lambasting d poster as if u are sure of being on d right side.what if u've all been saying just what freemasons want hence dia symbols can't just appear dia as boldly as everybody would see n recognize it.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by teetee123: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2012
@ poster. You made a big FOOL of yourself and showed your semi illiteracy status by posting this stupid thread.
What do you know about Freemason? Why not sit down and do a simple research with google search.
Don't be a kill joy.
1. Golden Penny is not a Dangote brand
2. The eye sign is for vitamin A. It showed that the food item is fortified with Vitamin A. You see this on butter,salt,flour etc
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by shilling(f): 7:22am On Aug 09, 2012
This thread is hilarious!!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Mayowura: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2012
Weda freemason or not, what as da gat 2 do wit our nutrition.?.,..to ba wu ko fi paymason abi alefo si......as far as we take in d nourishment ko si pa wa....den its nt a problem 2 us!....al u nid 2 do is jst b prayerful always
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2012
Snipose: check for my earlier comment concerning d star, dumb-dumb.
You are the one who don't know about the star of David. I don't know what is Illuminati star but I am very familiar with the star of David. Freemasons actually use the six pointed stars. And it is two triangles superimposed on each other coming out with six edges (the hexagram). That's exactly what is on the label. As for Dangote's membership I don't know and I don't care. Most celebrities, clergymen, rich men etc are members of Freemason so it's not a new thing.

Before you think others are dumb you may need to check yourself.

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by oluwacjay: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2012
;
davades: Like this.
grin grin omo so dis casted eye na also illuminati
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Melahou(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2012
which of the following statement is true

(a) That the eye logo is used on all products in Nigeria
(b) The A on the pack represent vitamin A, and vitamin A is not good for the eye
(c) flour mills in hausa means dangote group
(d) the poster is a big fool
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Jeffy1206(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2012
bamu_hanya: Daft comment. Does golden penny belong to cannot? That eye logo is used on all products that comply with the Vitamin A fortified food. Not belonging to dangote. Its a general logo for vitamin A. Better ensure your conspiracy theory.
tel dem abeg...de A logo is vitamin A fo clear vision incase u dnt knw. Me don tia fo dis freemason crap 4 naija abeg o, forget dis crap mtcheeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by ITbomb(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2012
Melahou: which of the following statement is true

(b) The A on the pack represent vitamin A, and vitamin A is not good for the eye
I will call a friend
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2012
I am very suprised that many commenting on this topic do not know about freemasons in Nigeria. incase the name freemason is sounding bogus to you they are called Lodge members. grin
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by buskeske: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2012
Euroclydon: All of us in favor of suspension of the poster's account say ''aye!''
"Aye!"
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by justfash50: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2012
@op

You try small, but sincerely have you guys seen the mascot of the london olympics?

This might not be far from what the OP is looking for.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by resourceng(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2012
i guess the guy is obsessed with symbols...
not every symbol you see actually is a freemason or illuminati sign.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by wjxavier(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2012
Stupidity Sells!

Another idiot makes frontpage!

Thanks to 100s of other morons like me who can't resist the urge to tongue sell crap.

Watch out for my book coming out this Fall
Title: How to Sell Sh!t.
The devils guide to fame and notoriety

Been working on it since September 2011.

Follow me on Twitter @richwaju
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by yemstok(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2012
Freemason Symbol ko! ExpensiveMason Symbol ni! :Ddodoyo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by ITbomb(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2012
ITbomb: I believe Seun is a member of the Illuminati , I have proof and will show it on my next thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1013657/seun-illuminati-see-proof
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by ceaser: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2012
Sapphiredamsel: but wait a minute oo, when did dangote become the producer of golden penny products? What happened to DANGOTE SPAGETTI?? Smh
Actually, the news making the rounds is that Jimoh Ibrahim has bought over Dangote spaghetti. So Dangote now bought over golden penny. He's planning to change the name to golden naira. cheesy grin

Ikanium: i can't believe i just wasted 76kb for dis poo!!! Do u know hw much dat cost ?
alienware: Jeeeezz u wasted 76kb where ? On this page ? If u 're on
a laptop this page is roughly 1 mb plus, if u are
using opera on phone this page is about 162kb,
because of pictures and if the opera image
setting is set nt to show and and u use the
mobile mode instead of normal this page is about 26kb. Liar !
Maybe he meant to say 76 kobo at 3 kobo per kilobyte for 26 kb of page, hmmm?

Snipose: BTW the "Illuminati" star is a 5-point
inverted star cos it represents two horns. get ur
facts straight slowpoke.
Yeah, and it's an invested 5-point star too.

resourceng: i guess the guy is obsessed with symbols...
not every symbol you see actually is a freemason
or illuminati sign.
Are you sure? This one nko? cheesy grin Maybe it's safe to assume that Dath Vader too na illuminati? grin

nwanna89: Ok! So what! If i eat the spaghetti, will it make me
a freemason?

Yes it will. By the time you've consumed it for 120 years. Lol.

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by megxo(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2012
Euroclydon: All of us in favor of suspension of the poster's account say ''aye!''
AYE......... POSTER, U SURE NEED REHAB, dis freemason tin sef is gettin boring jor...dem don de b4 de born us o
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by megxo(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2012
Melahou: which of the following statement is true

OPTION Dgrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2012
So everybody says the 'A' in the eye is for vitamins A for eyes, how about the STAR? there is a coincidence here having the star & eye, i still think we should be very aware of the things people do to make money its cuz of awareness we all know Illuminati, free masons etc but they have been in existence for years, the producers may be occultist believing that the product will sell by branding it wit such demonic symbols, after all that why the hip-hop artists display such demonic symbols in their music videos 2 make it sell playing on peoples minds? People lets not be ignorant.
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ok! So what! If i eat the spaghetti, will it make me a freemason?
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Kagawa: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
wALAHI
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Kagawa: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
WALAHI the poster of this thread head don pafuka...
incase yu dnt knw,
The Pentagram is a symbol of a star encased in a circle. Always with 5 points (one pointing upward), each has its own meaning. The upward point of the star is representative of the spirit. The other four points all represent an element; earth, air, fire, and water. All these things contibutite to life and are a part of each of us.
To wear a pentagram necklace or other form of jewelry, is to say you feel the connection with the elements and respect the earth.

A pentagram is a five-pointed figure used as a magical or occult symbol by the Pythagoreans, Masons, Gnostics, Cabalists, magicians, Wiccans, Satanists, etc.
Some say the pentagram is mystical because 5 is mystical. It's a prime number, the sum of 2 and 3, as well as of 1 and 4. J[b]esus had five wounds, they say, if you don't count those inflicted by the crown of thorns; and he distributed five loaves of bread to five thousand people. Most importantly, we have five fingers, toes and senses.[/b]

Some Christian watchdogs apparently think the pentagram is the devil's hoof print. They are especially on the lookout for inverted pentagrams as proof of Satanism, but any pentagram will suit most of these caretakers of decent symbology in their never-ending quest to identify evil. Of course,

The Star of David, known in Hebrew as the Shield of David or Magen David The Shield of David was partly used in conjunction with the Seal of Solomon (the hexagram) on Jewish flags. Its use probably derives from medieval (11th to 13th century) Jewish protective amulets.

The double triangle of the Star of David (Magen David) symbolizes the connection of both dimensions of G‑d, Torah and Israel.
but to merge the two, Some fraternities draw pentagrams on the ground and stand within them to better call upon occult powers. If the point is aimed north, they are not worshippers of Satan. However, if the point is aimed south, they are.
in the end the sign may have one good sign and use, but cAAN also be used for the opposite,.. its why we have YIN AND YANG, none can exist w/o the other.

Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by eprynce(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
Abbati2: Aliko Dangote is proudly displaying his Freemason status on his spaghetti product.
You can see the Freemasonic symbol of one eye with A inside,the A stand for Aliko.

@OP

I'm shock at your ignorance...and attempt to mislead the public!
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by icecreamtender(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
U guys should reason well, cos I tink it myt be true becos one tin must be used to get u confused
Re: Freemason Symbol On Dangote Spaghetti Wrapper? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
grin grin grin #blood of God. abeg i dey office o, laff wan kill me die, i take God beg una make dem no sack me o. chai, Nairaland is d bomb..........hahahahahah......yes boss,,on my way sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banana I Bought Today / A Weird Meal Cooked By A Nairalander / See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.