Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Am I The Only Person That Gets These Annoying SMS Claiming To Be From MTN N? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am I The Only Person That Gets These Annoying SMS Claiming To Be From MTN N? (588 Views)

[GET] Blackmart Alpha: Android App That Gets You Paid Apps For Free / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only Person That Gets These Annoying SMS Claiming To Be From MTN N? by methodman(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Fellow Naiaralanders, I got a message claiming to be from MTN...It goes thus,

Dear Customer!
080605094....Could be the one to win one Hyundai 1X35 today from MTN!
Simply text your name to 1010 now to enter the draw. Subscribe now for N100/day.

I must confess dat i decided to play along o but wen i decided to stop, they kept on sending me messages almost everyday.

Am i the only one?

(1) (Reply)

Got A Call From This Number But Cant Call Back. Anyone Recognise This Number? / Tecno N3 Users,come In Please / How Can Upgrade My Tecno T1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.