Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Working, Studying and Pregnancy- How to Cope- Plssss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Working, Studying and Pregnancy- How to Cope- Plssss (1441 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / Ovulation And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working, Studying and Pregnancy- How to Cope- Plssss by Chaulay1: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
I am currently undergoing a 3year programme which I started a couple of months back. The next course starts in a few months’ time and really I am interested in registering for it as I look forward to completing the programme as early as possible without much delay in between. But my fear is that I am currently pregnant and will by God’s grace give birth at about 2 months before the exam date, I am not sure how I will cope with reading, advanced pregnancy and afterwards nursing a baby.

I need responses/advice especially from those that have similar experience. How were you able to cope? Left to me I want to take the risk of registering because even if I skip this module, my baby will still be about 2months for yet another registration to begin. So it’s like the inevitable happening... Mind you, the course is quite engaging and I need to do about 16hours reading per week and I work 8am-6pm from Monday to Friday.

Responses plsss.....
Re: Working, Studying and Pregnancy- How to Cope- Plssss by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 09, 2012
Ok since u work mondays 2 fridays y dont u take a leave in ur office at least till ur exam ends or til u put to bed so ull have tym to rest and read well.dis is nt d tym to stress ur self please.as 4 house chores u can employ a house maid or bring in a relative of urs to help out wit d chores so things wil b easier 4 u until u put to bed.i hope dis helps?
Re: Working, Studying and Pregnancy- How to Cope- Plssss by Chaulay1: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2012
Responses plsssss
Re: Working, Studying and Pregnancy- How to Cope- Plssss by omosexy1: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2012
My advice - Register but don't take the exams because you would not study properly for it. Have your baby, get your maternity leave and then study for your exam. Your mat. leave will also afford you the time to look after your baby.

(1) (Reply)

A Father Of Five Missing For 16 Years Reappears As Gay / What Kind Of Dream Is This? / The Secret To A Happy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.