Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? (9576 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! / Why Are Girls So Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
I have seen alot of bashing here and there between nl chics and infact i believe we all enjoy the drama and find them exciting to read.
Infact, i even see them as cheap publicity stunts you girls put up just to get noticed.
But Hell No!. Because after going through the whole 20 pages of that onila's thread , i was like OMG! So these girls can actually be this mean and saucy especially to each other? So they never liked each other all along? So they really mean those words they say to each other?
Mehn, i didn't have to wait too long for an answer, cos insults were just flying all over the place and plenty of hate immediately filled the air. The number of times the words 'bit*ch' and 'pu*nny' was mentioned in that thread was alarming and they didn't even seem to care, not even a bit.
Lol, even sexkillz had his own share of the insults for trying to maintain peace.
He had to hide alot of their mundane posts because they were just to bad and even had to ban a few of them but that didn't help, as they immediately created alt. ID and continued their rantings. That was until he eventually closed the thread.
What am i saying?
I am not trying to continue that thread or anything like that but the contrary what i am asking for is peace.
I mean, our nl chics are one of the main reasons why we log on to nl and flood the romance section and we are definitely not happy seeing y'all dish out derogatory words at each other for whatever reason. Y'all are too beautiful and intelligent for that. True.
Nl should be where we all come to have a break, have a gud laff and see things that will make us happy and forget our problems, not the opposite.
So pls let us all make peace and forget about all what happened in that thread or any other beef'd up thread for that matter. Lets all just make happy friends with each other cos we never know where we might meet again. True that.
So i am calling on all those involved: onila, id, ileke idi, freecocoa, kandii, sholly, switchgurl, safarigirl, and so on. Pls y'all should come on here, share kisses and hugs and show some love. If not for anything, but for us ur guys but to restore the fun and love and respect we use to have here on nl.
And sexkillz, lols you were so dramatic.
Cheers.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
It's not just NL girls. Nigerians in general can be very wicked. God blessed us with mouth undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88: It's not just NL girls. Nigerians in general can be very wicked. God blessed us with mouth undecided
But thats why we have forums such as nl away from the crazy life out there, and where everybody is expected to act civilized and show some love. I mean, why bash someone online that you have not and would probably never meet in your life? Doesn't add up na.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
So? We go soon scatter dis place join.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
I am mean to my manbitches. grin grin grin grin grin grin

This isn't a Nigerian thing....everyone is capable of being mean......get over it.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Acidosis(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
My lady, Idowu is a nice person. .shes not mean to me
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: So? We go soon scatter dis place join.
Thats not neccesary na. Lets have peace. Forgive and forget.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Rocktation(f): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mhmmn...where was I?
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I am mean to my manbitches. grin grin grin grin grin grin

This isn't a Nigerian thing....everyone is capable of being mean......get over it.
I know it's not but am concerned about nairaland, and you should be too.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger1.0:
But thats why we have forums such as nl away from the crazy life out there, and where everybody is expected to act civilized and show some love. I mean, why bash someone online that you have not and would probably never meet in your life? Doesn't add up na.

It doesn't add up to me either. Wasted time and energy. I don't partake in it though. You should be asking guys too as they're just as guilty.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger1.0:

I know it's not but am concerned about nairaland, and you should be too.

Nope. Nairaland is LEAST of my concerns nor worries.

I am here just for the laughs and tormenting my manbitches. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
I doubt that after that thread these chics can still collabo on any thread as they use to. I really doubt
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rocktation: Mhmmn...where was I?
It wasn't fun at all, go here and see https://www.nairaland.com/1011619/countries-produce-girls-worst-attitudes

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Nope. Nairaland is LEAST of my concerns nor worries.

I am here just for the laughs and tormenting my manbitches. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Good for you then. BTW how is Mr. Chima and the children, lols
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Onilaiscool(f): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
when we have girls like ikele idi, idowuogbo on Nairaland and in Nigeria etc

we nice and cool naija girls have too be tough. . angry

I am cool but when is time 2 face bit'ches. .I turn on my engine angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88:

It doesn't add up to me either. Wasted time and energy. I don't partake in it though. You should be asking guys too as they're just as guilty.
Guys are not half as saucy as them girls trust me. And we don't keep any hard feelings either.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by cindyrella(f): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rocktation: Mhmmn...where was I?
Sleeping I guess grin
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ladies pls answer my plea for peace. Id, ogugua and Mrs. Chima you guys didn't drop any hugs or kisses for your fellow ladies. Pls na
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Rocktation(f): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
cindyrella:
Sleeping I guess grin

Mmmn...maybe. Too much energy in one thread gets me dizzy indeed.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
I don't drop hugs and kisses for anyone. Doesn't mean I don't like them. People form alliances or make enemies offline. When they log onto NL with those friends/enemies, all of a sudden NL becomes a real-life situation. And then you have a good number of others who wan jam wahala by force. My hand no dey there at all.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
As far as i'm concernd on NL.. U can insult urselves to whateva level. If man dey fight man on NL , Me likey it and if woman dey fight woman, me likey it bt if man dey fight woman, me no like am and if dem kan dey curse their papa and mama, me hate it. All 2geda is all 4 fun sha.. @ Op if u are feeling bad abt it, then u must come and live in Eko
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88: I don't drop hugs and kisses for anyone. Doesn't mean I don't like them. People form alliances or make enemies offline. When they log onto NL with those friends/enemies, all of a sudden NL becomes a real-life situation. And then you have a good number of others who wan jam wahala by force. My hand no dey there at all.
Would you drop some for the sake of peace? Forget about all those that are in here for the sake of making trouble, just play your nice role cos lyk i said you never can tell.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
bennyraz: As far as i'm concernd on NL.. U can insult urselves to whateva level. If man dey fight man on NL , Me likey it and if woman dey fight woman, me likey it bt if man dey fight woman, me no like am and if dem kan dey curse their papa and mama, me hate it. All 2geda is all 4 fun sha.. @ Op if u are feeling bad abt it, then u must come and live in Eko
I am not talking about that kind of beef bro, you need to go through that thread and see the kinda hate in there. It's not supposed na. That kind of beef or hate does not only cause the derailing threads after threads, but on the long term also causes the derail of the purpose of nl as a whole.
And then people would no longer have passion for nl as they would have become completely fed up with the whole beefing and hating. It's that bad.
It's not Seun or his mods that make up nl, but we the family of users and we hold in our hands to either make or break this forum. And thats the point am stressing.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by slimyem: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger,abeg forget story..
That's how its supposed to be mheeen...
There's nothing real about e-fights and i don't see it getting out of here for whatever reason.
I didn't even see any hate on that thread...just endless bickering for no particular reason!
Its all fun..and for those who choose to hold them as grudges forever..na them sabi!
Fight and forget..and when another fights shows up......fight again!
...all that preaching...na wash!
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Acidosis(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
slimyem: blogger,abeg forget story..
There's nothing real about e-fights and i don't see it getting out of here for whatever reason.
I didn't even see any hate on that thread...just endless bickering for no particular reason!
Its all fun..and for those who choose to hold them as grudges forever..na them sabi!
End Of Discussion!
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger1.0:
Would you drop some for the sake of peace? Forget about all those that are in here for the sake of making trouble, just play your nice role cos lyk i said you never can tell.

No. Was I in that thread? Lol. Go find onila and her crew.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by claremont(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
I was carefully observing that thread while sipping a brew and for some cynical reason, I actually enjoyed seeing them baring their fangs at each other grin. They really showed their true colours on that thread. There are some of them who I earlier thought were quiet and decent ladies. . . na only 'god' go save us for that 9ja oh! grin
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
You really think so?
Well until they prove you right by coming down here to share hugs and kisses, i will not believe that if they met f2f they would be able to swallow all those insults, smile at each other and shake hands.
#i don't think you went through the whole of that thread, what of the hidden posts, why did sexkillz have to ban some of them?
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by tobechi20(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Its general. Girls find it hard to tolerate each other. Thats why wives dont agree wit mother in law.

I tink d problem is cos girls are too emotional.they take every thing too personal..
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by cindyrella(f): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rocktation:

Mmmn...maybe. Too much energy in one thread gets me dizzy indeed.
Same happened to me lol.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
claremont: I was carefully observing that thread while sipping a brew and for some cynical reason, I actually enjoyed seeing them baring their fangs at each other grin. They really showed their true colours on that thread. There are some of them who I earlier thought were quiet and decent ladies. . . na only 'god' go save us for that 9ja oh! grin
Indeed, i actually lost my respect for many of them in that thread. It was sooo degrading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) / Meet The Beautiful & Sexy Nigerian Girl, Setting Instagram On Fire (photos) / Look At What My Roomate Girl Did To Me In The Bathroom...Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.