Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Wholesale Shops - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesale Shops (1815 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) / Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Shops by somalox(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
I want to start a Mini supermarket in Aba, where can I get genieun suppliers of cosmetics and beverages
Re: Wholesale Shops by akpan123(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
what brand of cosmectic do you need..can supply you from the united state.my e mail p.anthony58@yahoo.com
Re: Wholesale Shops by somalox(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2012
@Akpan, I will like to do that in later as the business grows, for the moment need to source for products in the local market. Any idea where i can do that?
Re: Wholesale Shops by lomxie(f): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
@somaloxI live in Lagos and my family lives at Aba. i can supply you with cosmetics and beverages at a good price but which of the cosmetics do u need?contact sure.xcel@yahoo.com
Re: Wholesale Shops by onefinest: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
The best place to do any wholesale purchase is MicoStar Mall (www.micostarmall.com). Just go to their site and you can see over 100 stores overseas and order anything directly through them with the exact sale price from US. I own a store in Abuja and I purchase items for my store through them.Their head office is in US and they deliver to anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Wholesale Shops by somalox(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2012
Whats the mode of payment and their price like?
Re: Wholesale Shops by debadest: 12:53am On Aug 11, 2012
The prices are the exact sale prices from the various stores and they are great if you think of the fact one is buying directly.I was given an invoice and paid to their GTB company acount.
Re: Wholesale Shops by Chrisvicmall: 5:16am On Aug 11, 2012
If you want to wholesale suppliers from USA or China, check http://chrisvicmall.com/top-online-stores and select from any of the top stores in USA or China.

When you find what you are looking for, we will help you to purchase the product of your choice and deliver it to your destination either with DHL or FEDEX.

We only charge you the total price of your transaction in naira. For example, if the total amount you pay for the transaction is 3000dollars, our fees fee is 3000naira. The maximum you will be charge is 10,000naira.

Our mode of payment is through bank transaction.
For our account number, chrisvicmall.com/buyer/how-to-buy-product/
For current exchange rate, check chrisvicmall.com/exchangerate

For quick help and response, chat with us online by clicking on the "Live Chat" on the right side of the page.

(1) (Reply)

Why Customer Lifetime Value Matters / Learn Exporting Business And Get Foreign Buyers. / German Company To Build Plant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.