Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call (17227 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by peejay4vision(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
hillsate: Hmm see what money can do.
So Okupe you finally found your voice because you are now on FG payroll. Leave Bakare and Elrufai alone. These guys have nigeria at heart. You are doing a paid job. Concern yourself with Ogoni people and Asari Dokubo's statement.
See how stupid you are at the present dispensation you talk like a fowl who doesnt reason before speaking is Bastard bakare a man of God?who called him into ministry has God ever condemn anyone? Hell rufai was a former of fct what was his achiements ask your father idiot seee if i catch you i will blow your family house.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by tpapi: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
OmoLisabi: class indeed! this is a man known for all types of political hustling. a medical doctor who graduated with third class. no wonder he could not practise for the past 20 years. better dont let us debate his c.v.
where is he today n where r u 2day
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Olaolufred(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
bayooooooo: Okupe, Okupe and Okupe!!! This "attack dog" appears to be virulent.
Abati has now effectively been reduced to a speech writer.

Isn't that good for Abati?
He can not criticise govt. again in his entire life.
If he does, then he is a complete animal.
from grace(In Channels TV) to grass (in Retardeen's Cabinet).
What a fall.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by teribitecom: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
well spoken bro, when Pastor bakare led the campaign for Jonathan to be installed as President, nobody called him names,now that he talks about the ills in our government, people are calling him names. May God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by kaeto(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
OmoLisabi: class indeed! this is a man known for all types of political hustling. a medical doctor who graduated with third class. no wonder he could not practise for the past 20 years. better dont let us debate his c.v.
and what grade did your parents graduate with , you are insulting my inlaw, God purnish you and your entire generation. You dumb numb skull. Learn to search, 90% american presidents graduated with less than average grade. P N okeke, wole soyinka, prof. Ama nduka (africa's foremost physicist) all graduated with 3rd class. Who even has a good accademic record of tinubu, ibb, orji kalu, buhari(ssce). And you are to debate your sorry as5. Could you have even gained admission when dr okupe went to school? Go ask your mother what she graduated with and leave my inlaw alone o.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by tpapi: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
sharp man: The ATTACK DOG has been unleashed. I thought the OLD man said he is too old to be an attack dog.

Broke, old and recycled politician in need of money now working for his pay.
d labourer is worthy of his wages
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by werepeLeri: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
See how dem finish BAKARE. Chei. Okupe carry go jare.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by werepeLeri: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
kaeto: and what grade did your parents graduate with , you are insulting my inlaw, God purnish you and your entire generation. You dumb numb skull. Learn to search, 90% american presidents graduated with less than average grade. P N okeke, wole soyinka, prof. Ama nduka (africa's foremost physicist) all graduated with 3rd class. Who even has a good accademic record of tinubu, ibb, orji kalu, buhari(ssce). And you are to debate your sorry as5. Could you have even gained admission when dr okupe went to school? Go ask your mother what she graduated with and leave my inlaw alone o.

Chei - see bashing. Omo.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by tpapi: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
Demdem: Doyin and Abati can go ffuck themselves for all i care
can u see d impact of ur low IQ
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by werepeLeri: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
tpapi: can u see d impact of ur low IQ

Its appalling.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Pataki: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
kaeto: and what grade did your parents graduate with , you are insulting my inlaw, God purnish you and your entire generation. You dumb numb skull. Learn to search, 90% american presidents graduated with less than average grade. P N okeke, wole soyinka, prof. Ama nduka (africa's foremost physicist) all graduated with 3rd class. Who even has a good accademic record of tinubu, ibb, orji kalu, buhari(ssce). And you are to debate your sorry as5. Could you have even gained admission when dr okupe went to school? Go ask your mother what she graduated with and leave my inlaw alone o.

LOL. Tell your barking dog abi na inlaw to shut his gob and stop disgracing himself with his ediotic barking. Agbaya ti ko mo re lagba!

So your uncle graduated with a third class in medicine. grin What use has he done with medical training? When his mates were busy learning how to be good at their profession, he must have been busy learning how to bark like a dog. Unfortunately, the game has changed this time around, this is the internet age where any ediotic and lame barking from him will be dealt with by vast amount of Nigerians who are deeply disappointed with the Retardeen's government.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Demdem(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
Donalð Genes:
i dont realy know if Mr President has the names of those people in high places behind these crisis..but am suspecting some past Heavy political animals in the north....

The retardeen told us he has it so please dont distort facts
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Demdem(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
tpapi: can u see d impact of ur low IQ
werepeLeri: Its appalling.

u sure u both gat brains at all? Once again, the Retardeen's dogs can go ffuck themselves.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by dedeike: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
OLODO! Look at how you have come to advertise your ignorance on Nairaland. Medical students are not graded with the conventional grades. There's nothing like first class. Or 2.1 or 2.2 or third class for a medical student. It is either a medical Doctor passes or fails. At best, they graduate with distinction.
Next time, get your facts right before coming to spread your lies on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by dedeike: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
Olaolufred:

Isn't that good for Abati?
He can not criticise govt. again in his entire life.
If he does, then he is a complete animal.
from grace(In Channels TV) to grass (in Retardeen's Cabinet).
What a fall.
grin grin grin. Some Nairalanders will not fail to amuse me. So in your warped thinking, a cross over from Channels Tv to Aso Rock is demotion from grace to grass?
Comedy and disillusionment can't come in a better shape. A thousand and one journalist in Nigeria will pray for this Abati's variant of demotion.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by gp66(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
It is unfortunate that GEJ is facing the economical mismanagement created by those who have led the nation. this is to tell u that GEJ administration is all inclusive. during OBJ tenure ad military head and civilian head, no bager has the guts to condemn government upto this point where Bakare and El-rufai is having their voice heard. now they have seen a peaceful man who want the betterment of Nigerians and Nigeria, they now have the wings and mouth to speak. If they have Nigeria at hrt, why not dis 2 fools suggest ways of bringing lasting peace to Nigeria? Why should they condemn without solution? Ciroma, buhari, IBB and most of the northern governors are the brains behind bokoharam insurgency. what i will let them know is that if by the end of GEJ's tenure nofin is achieved as expected, i will swear wif my blood that no Northernerns will take over Presidency or if they want to take it by force, Nigeria will be history. we have our own militants in the creeks waiting for any bastard Northern ruler to take over seat in 2015 so that we will start vandalizing all the pipelines again.by that time oil production will reduce to 300,000bpd or even 000.000bpd. Niger Delta Boiz are vexing
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Donbasi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
Welldone speech there Mr. El rufai is a green snake in a Welldone speech there Mr. El rufai is a green snake in a Welldone speech there Mr. El rufai is a green snake in a green grass for Bakare hmmm no comment
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by werepeLeri: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
dedeike:
OLODO! Look at how you have come to advertise your ignorance on Nairaland. Medical students are not graded with the conventional grades. There's nothing like first class. Or 2.1 or 2.2 or third class for a medical student. It is either a medical Doctor passes or fails. At best, they graduate with distinction.
Next time, get your facts right before coming to spread your lies on Nairaland

See bashing.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by dedeike: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
gp66: It is unfortunate that GEJ is facing the economical mismanagement created by those who have led the nation. this is to tell u that GEJ administration is all inclusive. during OBJ tenure ad military head and civilian head, no bager has the guts to condemn government upto this point where Bakare and El-rufai is having their voice heard. now they have seen a peaceful man who want the betterment of Nigerians and Nigeria, they now have the wings and mouth to speak. If they have Nigeria at hrt, why not dis 2 fools suggest ways of bringing lasting peace to Nigeria? Why should they condemn without solution? Ciroma, buhari, IBB and most of the northern governors are the brains behind bokoharam insurgency. what i will let them know is that if by the end of GEJ's tenure nofin is achieved as expected, i will swear wif my blood that no Northernerns will take over Presidency or if they want to take it by force, Nigeria will be history. we have our own militants in the creeks waiting for any bastard Northern ruler to take over seat in 2015 so that we will start vandalizing all the pipelines again.by that time oil production will reduce to 300,000bpd or even 000.000bpd. Niger Delta Boiz are vexing
Pedestrian but true. This mirrors the mindset of every true southerner. More Boko, More REJECTION to a northern presidential aspiration in 2015
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
How all dis arguement take change una life now.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Olamiplenty1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
First, can dis man cald Okupe tell us how much GEJ is paying him for dis bull/attack dog job. Second, so ur pay master knew he knows nothing about security b/4 opened his mouth to promise security during campaign. Pls keep barking, dat's what you are pd to do. Shamelesness!
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by occam(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
Beaf: [size=14pt]Okupe blasts El-Rufai, Tunde Bakare over calls for Jonathan resignation[/size]
By Victor Iluyemi
August 8, 2012 22:36:51pm GMT

Abuja (WorldStage Newsonline)-- The newly appointed Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, on Wednesday discribed the former FCT Minister, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai as a derailed or deranged politician.

He also did not spear the Vice Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) in the 2011 election, Pastor Tunde Bakare who he advised to stop hiding behind the pulpit.

El-Rufai recently called for the resignation of President Goodluck Jonathan if he (the President) could not solve the ongoing security challenges in the country.

But the SSA said no responsible citizen will call on the President to quit in the face of insurgency at a time when all hands should be on deck to defeat the common enemies.

He argued that it is a well known fact that issue of insurgency is a very difficult national problem. “It is not anything peculiar to Nigeria. No responsible citizen of any of those countries affected by insurgency before call on their Presidents to resign,” he said.

He also warned against the manipulation of the present security situation in the country by politicians for selfish purposes.

The SSA also faulted the former Minister's criticism of the president's reliance on citizens for information on terrorist activities.

He said, "El-Rufai is my younger brother. I have so much respect for him. But politics is more or less derailing or deranging him.

"Everybody knows that insurgency is a very difficult national problem. It is not anything peculiar to Nigeria. No responsible citizen of any of those countries affected by insurgency before call on their Presidents to resign.

"When he talks about intelligence, there is no better security in any country than by the people of the country. It is communal security that will help government and security agencies to root out insurgence. If people shielded insurgents, they make the works of security agencies more difficult. "Can President Goodluck Jonathan be in Borno and everywhere at the same time? I believe that people just want to play politics. All what you are hearing is just the manipulation of the present situation to suit their political purposes.

"I am sure that my brother, El-Rufai is hopeful to be a presidential candidate of one of the parties very soon. What I will expect him to do with the level of intellect, intelligence and the resource that has been given to his own personal education is to come out with some reasonable plans, some suggestions, and not just criticising government for criticising sake.

"If El-Rufai was President of Nigeria, what will he do? Why don’t he say that? Or is he keeping that until when he becomes the President by which time the whole country is wiped off? When tragedy befalls a country, responsible men and women of that country forget partisanship and rally round their nation and they try their best to help existing government to tackle that. Once that is over, they go back to politics.

"This is not time for politics. Every man or woman who politicises this issue of Boko haram, people should disregard and discard whatever information they hear from them. They are not serious-minded people."

On pastor Bakare, he said " Pastor Bakare also falls into that category. It is shameful. You cannot convert the pulpit to a podium.

"If you want to be a politician, please come out.”

"Pastor Bakare came into politics a few years ago and he became a vice presidential candidate of a major political party, some of us have been in politics for 30 years and we did not even become a governor and we did not say the country must come down, that is unfair. It is unacceptable."

He also accused Pastor Bakare of insincerity and obviously playing to the gallery, insisting that "Boko Haram is something that evolved suddenly in the early part of the life span of this administration. Internal insurgency is not peculiar to Nigeria, it has happened in Oman, Sri lanka, Vietnam, Great Britain, Philippines, Kenya and Iraq.

"I wish to advice that if Pastor Bakare will be fair, he should come out properly to the political Arena and stop using God's Pulpit to throw stones at Gods elect, as no leader will emerge in any praying nation like Nigeria without the blessing of God", Okupe said

http://www.worldstagegroup.com/worldstagenew/index.php?active=news&newscid=5622&catid=8

Hogwash! Yes, we don't expect GEJ to be everywhere, we only need to know what he's doing about the Boko Harem menace. We don't know what he's doing and have no confidence he's up to the task.

Okupe's job is to explain government policy and tell Nigerians what our President is doing to make the country safer. Attacking Rufai and Bakare is only a sideshow. An intelligent and smart PR man will wave this guys away and tell us exactly measures put in place by his boss to crush Boko Harem. Of course, a Neanderthal like Okupe does not understand this. He's still playing the old ways style hack job of simply drowning contrary opinions. El-Rufai may be a dubious character, but calling on the President to resign is not a big deal. In fact that's what any opposition should say.

The tragedy is that a lot of people on this thread, believe this this relic from the past (Okupe)is very good job with this kind of outburst. An attack dog indeed. who let the dog out? GEJ had better muzzle him quickly before he does more damage.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by ceaser: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
Well, being a medical doctor he's a big disappointment for flirting with an unpopular and intellectually deficient government. And so a you. Your response bellies some or complete absence of knowledge. There's nothing as first class or upper class as points in medicine. A medical student, any medical student or even any doctor is always above average otherwise he won't survive the physical rigours and intellectual demands of training in the medical school in the first place. It's either he's advised to withdraw or he/she drops out. Other disciplines may use class honours but in medicine, no simply cos an above average medical student is traditionally expected to best a first class in other discipline, although not always but in most cases.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by ceaser: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
]Well, being a medical doctor he's a big disappointment for flirting with an unpopular and intellectually deficient government. And so a you. Your response bellies some or complete absence of knowledge. There's nothing as first class or upper class as points in medicine. A medical student, any medical student or even any doctor is always above average otherwise he won't survive the physical rigours and intellectual demands of training in the medical school in the first place. It's either he's advised to withdraw or he/she drops out. Other disciplines may use class honours but in medicine, no simply cos an above average medical student is traditionally expected to best a first class in other discipline, although not always but in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by jmaine: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
Abeg make una free Omolisabi . . .the yeye no sabi say na one day him illiteracy go expose like so . . .

Have mercy on his poor soul cheesy

He is a stark replica of those online dunce who feel insulting those in power equate to intelligence

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by topeayo: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
When a product's USP, i.e. its "Unique Selling Proposition" is bad and cannot be supported by the quality of the product, there is no amount of advertising expressed in captivating illustrations, sweet and memorable jingles, catchy phrases and high volume of exposure in multi-media support can sell that product. It will fail woefully! This is what Dr Reuben Abati ... has come to learn and realised and likely regretting, in the performance of his "image-making" official duties. The Presidency as constituted at the moment and based on its lacklustre performance to-date isn't an attractive product to sell to the people. Short of becoming a bulldog, there is nothing Doyin Okupe can bring to change the prevailing misfortunes of Aso Rock.......Let his rantings continues

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by ahidjo: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
[b]Nigerians deserve the kind of leadership they have always got. Instead of pushing the elected leaders to perform, they keep on attacking unelected individuals that clamour for good governance. If Goodluck Ebele Johnathan exhbits about 1% of his incompetence in any saner country, he would have long been removed or impeached. Not in Nigeria where many see every issue from the ethnic, sentimantal and emotional lens. By the way, what are the acceptable performance standards for elected officials in Nigeria? I ask this because of the many depressing and uneducated contributions from people in most Nigeria dominated forums. Is it 10%, 30%, 40%... What are those? How are these measured or to be measured? It is only through this that we can truly and intelligently assess the performance of any elected official in Nigeria. Does building one road for example out of 100 roads qualify a leader as a good one in the road sector? Let us engage in Intelligent and educated debates instead of the usual attack of personalities. In an exam, does any body who scored 30% get automatic pass just because all those that took same exam before him scored below 30% even when the pass mark is 70%. I am yet to see Jonathan's comprehensive plans on how to tackle Nigeria's numerous problems in a short, medium and long term manner. By now most of the short term problems would have been tackled. For example, we know that corruption problem can be tackled within one year with modern technology, sincerety and creativity (which is lacking in Nigeria). But people have continued to wonder what manner of system that gives people access to public funds in an unchecked and undetected manner. Why is it that people are not suppervised on minute, daily and weekly basis to ensure that are doing what they are supposed to do as is done in developed countries....This debate is open[/b]

1 Like

Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by dammytosh: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
[size=13pt]Dr. DOyin actually justified his pay grin.

Small sense coming from the seat of power in a long while. tongue[/size]
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
in regular news, gejs 40 laptops attack buhari, tinubu, el rufai, ptb, and jsut about anybody who speaks ill of our dear leader
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by LFJ: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
The only advice I have for Dr Okupe is to tread with caution. This is battle millions of his type cannot win. At his age, I will expect him to be diplomatic in his approach. This was not years’ back when the voices of oppositions were being killed before it is heard. The game has change; millions of voices can be raise and be heard at the same time. If his approach is to attack the oppositions, the responses he will get from millions of frustrated Nigerians may send him to his early grave.

Those who love the doctor should advise him to focus on image loudening of the government, and stop going after the perceive enemy of the government. If Al-Mustapha that fought opposition with his gun can confess that it was not an easy job, I wonder what will be the story of a man who wants to fight millions of frustrated Nigerians with his mouth without having his medical doctor beside him for possible heart attack that may arise from the responses he will get.

I hope the Doctor will get his scorecard before the end of this year. By this time, the battle will be shifted from been attack dog of government to how he will safe his own image. Time will tell, best of luck in your current role DR. OKUPE.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by LFJ: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
The only advice I have for Dr Okupe is to tread with caution. This is battle millions of his type cannot win. At his age, I will expect him to be diplomatic in his approach. This was not years’ back when the voices of oppositions were being killed before it is heard. The game has change; millions of voices can be raise and be heard at the same time. If his approach is to attack the oppositions, the responses he will get from millions of frustrated Nigerians may send him to his early grave.

Those who love the doctor should advise him to focus on image loudening of the government, and stop going after the perceive enemy of the government. If Al-Mustapha that fought opposition with his gun can confess that it was not an easy job, I wonder what will be the story of a man who wants to fight millions of frustrated Nigerians with his mouth without having his medical doctor beside him for possible heart attack that may arise from the responses he will get.

I hope the Doctor will get his scorecard before the end of this year. By this time, the battle will be shifted from been attack dog of government to how he will safe his own image. Time will tell, best of luck in your current role DR. OKUPE.
Re: Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call by ceaser: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
Biggyd2: Biggyd2: I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe https://www.nairaland.com/1005622/not-
presidencys-attack-dog-doyin-okupe His job description has finally been made
clear to him. A workman does deserve his
pay, abi? Keep "blasting" sir and make sure
you have the strength for this job. You may
not be aware that the people speaking
against the ruling party and government have since multiplied from the last time you carried
out this type of assignment. Ask Ruby, he will
tell you how far.
ifihearam:

If you like multiply a billion times ooo,you are wasting your time because it is written. "A thousand shall fall at thy side(GEJ),ten thousand at thy right hand but is shall not come nigh you(GEJ). Only with thy eyes(GEJ)shall thou see the reward of the wicked(el rufai,buhari,bakari,kobojunkie,pataki).
"smh". Listen to your name sef ifie[b]HARAM[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard / Pickpockets Steal At Richard Okeke's Burial In Anambra / Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.