Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Naeto C Lyrics Of Love And Fame... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naeto C Lyrics Of Love And Fame... (521 Views)

Can Someone Please Translate The Lyrics Of Phyno's Connect To English For Me? / Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C Lyrics Of Love And Fame... by marvelck: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2012
The only MC with an MSc
So don’t be surprised when they jealous me"

The above line is a line from the hit track 10/10 by Naeto C....

Of course, levels no be the same, considering when one is a son of a former minister and a top PDP politician, he can afford to go to harvard to study if he wants. compare to some artistes who grew up in mushin or Alagbado, weren't born with a silver spoon nor had the means to further their studies, but got to where they are today via hardwork. levels no be the same, my guy. So, there's no reason for comparison.

Re: Naeto C Lyrics Of Love And Fame... by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:58am On Sep 21, 2012
Point being what exactly?
Re: Naeto C Lyrics Of Love And Fame... by Mynd44: 1:44am On Sep 21, 2012
What has this got to do with anything?

(1) (Reply)

Caesar - Scatta The Place / Exclusive!!!!!! Ifeoma (my Heart Desire) Official Video By Chrisdavon / Terry G Drops 3 New Singles!!! [ Gbagaun Style , Lantazonto & Street Feat Vector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.