Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

You Can Make Money By Exporting GALLSTONES From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Make Money By Exporting GALLSTONES From Nigeria (3284 Views)

Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / How To Make Money Online By Exporting Artworks. / Making Money By Online -simple Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make Money By Exporting GALLSTONES From Nigeria by yakubea(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2012
you can make money by exporting GALLSTONES from nigeria.Have a look at site below;

www.smallscale-export-import..com
Re: You Can Make Money By Exporting GALLSTONES From Nigeria by Richardid: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
Galstone is gotten from cows. It is found in a sac close to the intestine. Not every cow that has it. For example out of 20 cows that is slaughtered,you may be lucky to find only 1 or 2 galstone. So,its going to take you eternity to ge t a reasonable number of stones. To me this is no business at all.
Re: You Can Make Money By Exporting GALLSTONES From Nigeria by blissauto: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
Yes..not like that you have to be at the abbattiro regularly
But if anyone have the Gallstone let me know,I have a reliable buyer in the USA..AT LEAST if you have upto 100grams,You can make $1000.they want it much...

Samuel
holymichol@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Make Money By Exporting GALLSTONES From Nigeria by Thethy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
Re: You Can Make Money By Exporting GALLSTONES From Nigeria by chemashie(m): 5:49am On Aug 11, 2012
How manyhave you seen so far? Don‘t mislead people on NL as regards gall stones. Looking for Gall stone in cow/ox is the same way looking for kidney stone in human being. I spent so much time on abatoir cos of d gallstone without success b4 i made u-turn selling burnt bones. There are people who are on ground to buy it if at all there‘s any.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Top Two Cheapest And Safer Online Store To Do Your Shopping / Who Are The Top Copywriters In Nigeria? / Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.