Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:53 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (98785 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
Welcome to another scintillating season of forex Alerts-SEASON 9!Let's make money together.Welcome onboard.NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
Here we go!Green pips always.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
@rosafx, ddfx seem to be okay but how do you do the risk:reward calculation on ddfx system
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
From fundamental analysis for Friday being tomorrow.EU and GU are bullish biased.There might be a change in direction to the upward.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
was offline only to come back and see this new thread, well lets see how it boils down, last season the dolls was flowing i hope everyone swithces to this season on time, if not we will have to stick to the former thread.
Up traders, No kind nothing deh happen nah we deh rakeam grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by McNelson(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
As we move into the new season.........may we continue to see more greener pips. The Land Is Green!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by viklam: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Wao.. I've been enjoying trading since morning. Today's trade is lovely on my account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
Oh, season 9, here i come.Happi pipping guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by viklam: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
bendazum: From fundamental analysis for Friday being tomorrow.EU and GU are bullish biased.There might be a change in direction to the upward.

Lets talk about today. Which one is bullish biase. Forex no understand grammar. Today EU and GU are on the downtrend. Shikena
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
viklam:
Lets talk about today. Which one is bullish biase. Forex no understand grammar. Today EU and GU are on the downtrend. Shikena
You don't get it,do you?Someone may be tempted to leave his trade open in profits only to see it turn RED by tomorrow.It once happened to me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
Are we here already?

May the pips be with you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
infofirst: Oh, season 9, here i come.Happi pipping guys

My message for everyday newbies like me and those checking, if u r new to forex or struggling with fx, i advise u visit www.babypips.com under school section to learn,and then google more on the following topics and ur trading will never be same except for better,

Price action
Strategic system/tools (Fibs, trendline, pivot,support and resistance,chart pattern recognition)
Money Management
Discipline in forex trading
Reading about all these to get a better understanding
and X

if u r able to get the best out of these, am optimistic ur trading style will never be same again.if u like, complicate issue by adding rsi, parabolic sar or whatever thou i use psar, those alone r very gr8 and gr8.

By using the above, after 1 month with all committment, u will personally delete ddfx, mbfx, ema, mention them on ur chrt cos those listed above if used as they shd r like magic.

Yep,check my two reliable and trusted broker to sign on for demo and get free $5 to start live now at http://fbs.com/ppw/8329 and  http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 (You get 100 dollars at d end of d month if you make the highest amount on their streamstar demo account

This link will also help u with some info on trendline, fibs and pivot but i repeat,still google for more,http://www.fxpivot-points.com/, http://fibonaccigenius.com/ and http://www.trendlinebook.com. i repeat, work and get d very best on those tins and u will hence forth be happi trading forex.

You v done all these n u r still having issues,mail me for any assistance on them

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
Its another season... Happy to be among the pips family. God bless you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hello people of Best Brains. Since Facebook decided to disable their group chatting applications. We decided to upgrade our website and blog to include the chatting application as well as a forum where we can post our charts and analyze the market. It is my pleasure to introduce these news features to you on our website/blog. We hope all members of FBB and other interested traders get to register an account as soon as possible. Its all for free so enjoy it while it still is.

Register now at www.swanfxgroup.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by b03liberty(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
@ infofirst- you are always on point, ama feel ya so much! Thanks and God bless for always having the newbies in mind cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
b03liberty: @ infofirst- you are always on point, ama feel ya so much! Thanks and God bless for always having the newbies in mind cool

Thanx bro,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
bendazum: Welcome to another scintillating season of forex Alerts-SEASON 9!Let's make money together.Welcome onboard.NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!
there are certain traditions and ways of doing tins in this thread. Y d rush when we are jet to finish season 8. Pls do not divide the huz. Season 9 starts when we get to 101. And d link to season 9 we b paste on page 101. Thats d way we do it here. angry
bendazum: Welcome to another scintillating season of forex Alerts-SEASON 9!Let's make money together.Welcome onboard.NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!
there are certain traditions and ways of doing tins in this thread. Y d rush when we are jet to finish season 8. Pls do not divide the huz. Season 9 starts when we get to 101. And d link to season 9 we b paste on page 101. Thats d way we do it here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
unclenna: there are certain traditions and ways of doing tins in this thread. Y d rush when we are jet to finish season 8. Pls do not divide the huz. Season 9 starts when we get to 101. And d link to season 9 we b paste on page 101. Thats d way we do it here. angrythere are certain traditions and ways of doing tins in this thread. Y d rush when we are jet to finish season 8. Pls do not divide the huz. Season 9 starts when we get to 101. And d link to season 9 we b paste on page 101. Thats d way we do it here.
c you when we r through wit season 8.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
infofirst:

My message for everyday newbies like me and those checking, if u r new to forex or struggling with fx, i advise u visit www.babypips.com under school section to learn,and then google more on the following topics and ur trading will never be same except for better,

Price action
Strategic system/tools (Fibs, trendline, pivot,support and resistance,chart pattern recognition)
Money Management
Discipline in forex trading
Reading about all these to get a better understanding
and X

if u r able to get the best out of these, am optimistic ur trading style will never be same again.if u like, complicate issue by adding rsi, parabolic sar or whatever thou i use psar, those alone r very gr8 and gr8.

By using the above, after 1 month with all committment, u will personally delete ddfx, mbfx, ema, mention them on ur chrt cos those listed above if used as they shd r like magic.

Yep,check my two reliable and trusted broker to sign on for demo and get free $5 to start live now at http://fbs.com/ppw/8329 and  http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 (You get 100 dollars at d end of d month if you make the highest amount on their streamstar demo account

This link will also help u with some info on trendline, fibs and pivot but i repeat,still google for more,http://www.fxpivot-points.com/, http://fibonaccigenius.com/ and http://www.trendlinebook.com. i repeat, work and get d very best on those tins and u will hence forth be happi trading forex.

You v done all these n u r still having issues,mail me for any assistance on them

In addition to that join other forex forums, like forum.mt5.com, i learn a lot from other forums wink
i personally belong to about 17 fx forums and i learn a lot from them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Never come to the market with revenge in your mind, and may I pray on this first page Baba God permanent green pips in our lives o, in Jesus name. amen. welcome to season 9, ranges will be broken and trends will be confirmed. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
rozayx5:

In addition to that join other forex forums, like forum.mt5.com, i learn a lot from other forums wink
i personally belong to about 17 fx forums and i learn a lot from them cheesy
yes on point and that and X covers social trading among others too. thanx for that bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Kirinwa: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Today's market was something else.Glad I made me some dollars. cool Waiting for tomorrow's call.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by LaconicINC: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
new season,new more green pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
LaconicINC: new season,new more green pips
Yes.God dey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
wow i was in season 7 before i left. now trying to catch up with season 8 and we are in 9 already.this ART called TRADING is a thing of continuos flow... leave it and it leaves u; stay with it and it keeps on revealing more things to u. this week wasn't steady for me coupled with my internet connection and power outage but now i have the grasp again.
all the same new season; new level in my account: thats the game.
@all welcome and i say green pips to all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lawson007(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
thank god we made it to season 9.
let's go to bed wait for the EU market to prepare for another fall tomorrow...(if market go agree wink)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by LaconicINC: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
may the pips be with us!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
are we here yet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
SELL GU @ 1.5637, T.P 1.5612 S.L 1.5650
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
thank GOD we made it to season 9 with our accounts still intact....pls let us remember that the best way to stay alive in this trade is to trade what suits your personality.....don't forget to back yourself with good money mgt, patience and discipline....May GOD almighty guide and be with us throughout this season in JESUS name .Amen!! grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
amen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
EU direction.....Downward...expected target = 1.21984, EJ direction = downward, expected target = 95.405, GU direction = possibly downward but will be confirmed at the close of today's daily candle, expected target = 1.55293, GJ direction = possibly downward but will be confirmed at the close of today's daily candle, expected target = 121.474....Just a long term guide.

10/08/12...the comment above still stands for tomorrow trading......Our strategy for trading tomorrow will be: To sell EU, EJ, GU, AU, and GJ at any selling opportunity.........Wait for the price to retrace to the 21-EMA one hr and allow the stochastic to get over bought before selling eu, and ej........Best currency pairs to trade tomorrow are: EU, EJ, GU and GJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.