Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,101 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (98787 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2012
naijababe:

The only thing i feel comfortable to trade right now is gold, the Dow is less than 1000 pts from 2007 high of 14197, something doesn't add up for me here. Crude,I remain firmly neutral/bearish, need to see a close above 9820 on the 4h tf at the very least for a buy. Dax?? no thank you very much.

Ur face just scarce for YIM. I just dey see ur post sef.

I skipped Crude and Brent sha.

Open Season 10 now.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2012
ayox2003:

Open Season 10 now.

Frawzey

I just dey enter YIM, I am bored shitless right now. Somebody wey no respect my grey hair don open season 10. Check page 100.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bond777(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2012
fxbomovi: Seem like Good news for euro

Any news makes EU go up this days. Good news euro gains bad news euro gains. I just tire shocked

God de.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2012
ayox2003:

Open Season 10 now.

Frawzey
Just heard that US Ambassador to Libya was killed in a mob attack, any effect on crude oil?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2012
bond777:

Any news makes EU go up this days. Good news euro gains bad news euro gains. I just tire shocked

God de.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2012
JAkpayen:
Just heard that US Ambassador to Libya was killed in a mob attack, any effect on crude oil?

I think the inventories release at 230pm this afternoon will drive crude as opposed to the ambassador news.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FOREXMART(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2012
hmm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2012
bond777:

God de.

lol i just tire, somebody go just sitdown for one side dey cook up numbers and values for currency without thinking about the effect on the common people out there. tell me why EURO needs to rise when most of the European countries are struggling.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2012
JAkpayen:

chei, the mouth they fed has now bitten their hands that they used in feeding the mouth? hmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
buy AUD/USD @ 1.0465 for 20 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
I wonder if it's about to rain, evening star on dow and dark cloud cover on crude on the 1hr tf.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Theyjih: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
is this thread closed? or its on to season 10? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
naijababe: I wonder if it's about to rain, evening star on dow and dark cloud cover on crude on the 1hr tf.
Take us to season 10
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bond777(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
honeric01:

lol i just tire, somebody go just sitdown for one side dey cook up numbers and values for currency without thinking about the effect on the common people out there. tell me why EURO needs to rise when most of the European countries are struggling.

EU is raising because most retail traders are short , real money is feeding fat on dere accounts. By de time majority go long that is when de trend will change to de south. We are like small fishes while de big boys are like sharks, they survive on us.

May God always direct us in dere direction.

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
bond777:

EU is raising because most retail traders are short , real money is feeding fat on dere accounts. By de time majority go long that is when de trend will change to de south. We are like small fishes while de big boys are like sharks, they survive on us.

Cheers cheesy

Mehn, my suspicions proving to be on the money, see as Dow and UK oil dey begin fall

unclenna: Take us to season 10

Already done, check for link on page 100
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
bond777:

Cheers cheesy

Now this is sad, you mean the big boys are maradona while we the "small boys" are Excoba? chai..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
honeric01:

Now this is sad, you mean the big boys are maradona while we the "small boys" are Excoba? chai..

Bulls get paid, bears get paid, sheep get shorn and pigs get slaughtered grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is the 4h chart for the Dow, let's go there baby, I hope you won't do any magic today like you did yesterday

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
naijababe:

Bulls get paid, bears get paid, sheep get shorn and pigs get slaughtered grin grin grin grin grin

who be sheep and pigs na? i thought forex is all about bulls and bears? when did pigs and sheep find their way inside? which direction does the sheep go and how about the pigs since bulls are always tuning up and bears love to run down lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sheep are left naked now after all money has been taken by the bulls and the bears; my guy you don't want to be a pig because na margin call dey always follow pigs about, they get slaughtered every single time grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by takeprofit: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
i bought usdcad at current price. tp 20pips. sl 14 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
naijababe: Sheep are left naked now after all money has been taken by the bulls and the bears; my guy you don't want to be a pig because na margin call dey always follow pigs about, they get slaughtered every single time grin

hehe, i hear u mama
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
The BULLS and BEARS a fight to finish...who will determine tomorrow's move from now?

Please if you know tell me oooooo am still a newbie grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
naijababe: This is the 4h chart for the Dow, let's go there baby, I hope you won't do any magic today like you did yesterday

u use zig zag too wow dats my indicator what setting do use i use default and 653
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Trendline: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAY OFF DAY...I LOVE THIS MARKET COS THE TREE NEVER STOP'S BEARING FRUITS!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
Toks2008: So as long as euro has not tested 12900/920, just wait for a pullback and don't chase the trend except you have enough will power to withstand retracements.[/color]

Well well well, this was sent yesterday and euro tested 12920 today. Traders are advised to brace up for the bears so we may be seeing a good bearish correction on the daily chart which should be a whole new trend on the intraday charts. Lets wait to confirm the bearish dominance before we go with them so you can risk selling euro at the close of this present daily candle with 30pips sl above the high of the present daily candle after closing and tp wide open.

NB:To know the high/low/open/close value of a candle just attach data window to your chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
Toks2008:

Well well well, this was sent yesterday and euro tested 12920 today. Traders are advised to brace up for the bears so we may be seeing a good bearish correction on the daily chart which should be a whole new trend on the intraday charts. Lets wait to confirm the bearish dominance before we go with them so you can risk selling euro at the close of this present daily candle with 30pips sl above the high of the present daily candle after closing and tp wide open.

NB:To know the high/low/open/close value of a candle just attach data window to your chart.
lets move to season 10 shall we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
frenchman2: just went short on NZD/CHF
entry .7693 exit .7640
will upload chart for details later.
frenchie, you went short on that pair? wow. would have advised you longing it because its grossly oversold on daily. its a question of time before it starts rising.
anyway, you know wat you saw.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
erniok:
frenchie, you went short on that pair? wow. would have advised you longing it because its grossly oversold on daily. its a question of time before it starts rising.
anyway, you know wat you saw.
my bros pulled trigger at the wrong time. news came out and i saw it in red. though it's presently +7pips.
let's see how it plays out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
Are we still here or na season 10?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 4:37am On Sep 13, 2012
sam ogo:
A gurl? Trading forex? Wonderfull!

Not a girl pls a WOMAN, PROF etc in fx pls take note
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FXKing2012(m): 5:18am On Sep 13, 2012
Join me in celebrating my 5 years in the market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102)

What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.