Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (98972 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by MRMICKMEN: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2012
FXOPEN no Deposite Bonus IS ON Again I just received 25 usd regestering standard acct. make una try too, and fbs roger me 5usd two days ago and i don turn am 21usd as of now try urs,we are all one 4get BH,

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bond777(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2012
FXKing2012: If u are not selling EU then u are not serious about making money.

King u can be very funny sometimes. No b small thing * in tuface voice*
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by surveycash(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2012
Welcome to Season 9.

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2012
endfx1: Good morning all its nice to be back to the thread after a week off.....been very busy with some offline projects that really needed my time. grin

I can see that i have missed a lot in the market and I'm glad that the thread is still hot....now we are already in season 9.. hmmmm wat a progress

Am back better and even stronger with good stuffs added to my arsenal.

Lets keep it alive.wish u all greener pips this season..ONE LOVE grin grin

welcome back....hope you shall soon disclose the goodies to us.....lol.. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2012
MR MICKMEN: FXOPEN no Deposite Bonus IS ON Again I just received 25 usd regestering standard acct. make una try too, and fbs roger me 5usd two days ago and i don turn am 21usd as of now try urs,we are all one 4get BH,
You mean you received 25 dollars from fxopen without any deposit?I am not sure fxopen accepts liberty though.Are the profits withdrawable?Tried opening an account with them but some strange language I couldn't understand showed up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dridowu: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2012
Pls who know anytin abt BTFOREX in UK, dy have been calling on phone 4 about 2wks now. Are dy real ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2012
I am basically a news trader and it has been working for me so far. But i have a question which is troubling, which is 'what is the reason behind the current fall in all pair?

I will aspecgate your response.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2012
welcome all to a new season!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2012
tp on this buy trade 1.5665 (61.8 fibo) . am buying at 1.5606
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
freelinks:

I HAVE BEEN TRADING FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW AND MY ADVICE IS "IF YOU THINK YOU WANT TO TRADE FOREX TO MAKE QIUCK CASH, I DONT THINK YOU WILL SUCCEED. BACK OFF. OR ELSE, YOU MIGHT LOSS ALL YOUR LIFE SAVINGS. FOREX IS A HIGH RISK VENTURE AND ITS NOT FOR THE GREEDY.

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE UP TO THE TASK, THEN MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU DO SOME DIGGING FOR YOURSELF.

READ ABOUT THE FOLLOWING.

HISTORY OF FOREX

DEFINATION OF FOREX

MAJOR CURRENCIES THAT ARE TRADED IN FOREX MARKETS.

WHAT IT MEANS TO BUY AND SELL

WHAT SELL STOP, SELL LIMIT, BUY STOP, BUY LIMIT ORDERS ARE.

WHAT ARE RESISTANCE AND SUPPORTS

THE EFFECTS OF NEWS ON FOREX MARKET WITH EXAMPLES.

WHAT ARE THE TRADING SESSIONS AVAILABLE. WHEN THEY OPEN AND CLOSE.

WHAT IS CORRELATION IN FOREX.

WHAT ARE THE MAJOR CANDLE PATTERNS.

why suffer your self breaking down all this, just go to www.babypips.com
and all these info are there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
FEMI OLA:

welcome back....hope you shall soon disclose the goodies to us.....lol.. grin grin grin

Ola its long time, how far not seen your calls, nah, i hope you are raking these pips grin grin grin
lets make the money and show the thomases that this biz is no childs play grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by freelinks: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
fxbomovi: I am basically a news trader and it has been working for me so far. But i have a question which is troubling, which is 'what is the reason behind the current fall in all pair?

I will aspecgate your response.
FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU TRADE A CURRENCY LIKE EUR/USD, IF YOU SEE THAT IT DROPS MAYBE FROM 1.2400 TO 1.2300, IT SHOWS YOU THAT THE DOLLAR IS GAINING STRENGHT GENERALLY, THIS IS BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE ARE BUYING THE DOLLAR.

AND TRADERS ARE SELLING OFF THE EURO.

I HOPE THAT ANWERS YOU QUESTION.

SO IF UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS REDUCES FROM PREVIOUS DATA, IT SHOWS THE ECONOMY IS IMPROVING, MANY TRADERS LIKELY WILL BUY THAT CURRENCY.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by freelinks: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
rozayx5:

why suffer your self breaking down all this, just go to www.babypips.com
and all these info are there

THANKS FOR THE LINK, I CANT REMEMBER ANY FOR NOW, THATS WHY I TOLD HIM TO DO THE RESEARCH
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
12:30 USD Import Price Index
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
aguiyi: tp on this buy trade 1.5665 (61.8 fibo) . am buying at 1.5606

wat pair are you talking about?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mkmyers45(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
FEMI OLA:

wat pair are you talking about?

GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
rozayx5:

Ola its long time, how far not seen your calls, nah, i hope you are raking these pips grin grin grin
lets make the money and show the thomases that this biz is no childs play grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yeah!...i took little time out to prepare for my MBA exam..but i ve to run back now after some preparations..i guess this is more important to me.(life time business).. grin grin grin jst that one may need to get some certificate cos of Niaja factors...thnks for been their for us newbies in d forum...God bless you... pls i ve a challenge wt news..if i m trying to get into my trade after d release my broker ll jst place me very far frm the market price..is there anyway to outsmart them?...or ll the strandle method be better? (as in placing pending others before d release)....thanks..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
mkmyers45:

GU

alright..thnks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
price has retraced to 38.2 (1.5598) ,its buyers time cool cool
mkmyers45:

GU

bro do u have a contrary view on this call
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
if eu reach 61.8 level fibonacci on the 1h, i will enter a buy though i might buy at 1.2250 cool

any contrary viewssssssssssss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
aguiyi: if eu reach 61.8 level fibonacci on the 1h, i will enter a buy though i might buy at 1.2250 cool

any contrary viewssssssssssss

The bear seems to v money n confidence n they v refuse to take profits, if they move us to 1.2252, two things r possible, either the bull comes in full armour n then take over, pushing beyond 1.2238 will hit many sl n more power to d bears,. good call
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
unclenna: Welcome back the master

Abeg Sir there's only one master of the Universe and that's GOD ALMIGHTY..

How are you doing my bro? miss you guys here...

hope to be active from Monday...Cheer's! grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
BULLS BEWARE of EU,EJ,AU,NU all pointing down big....just my one cent ooooo

Am not trading today shah
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
FEMI OLA:

alright..thnks

Big bro how far?

gud pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
Since i know that we r visiting 1.226x / 1.225x n waiting to buy,i v equally done some selling too, me take profit now, lets see ow eu price/ traders react to d 1.2252 level now as we approaches. i dont think they can survive it, a terrific line there, if they do,i will be force to close if we brk 1.2238 cos at that point, it is necessary for me to close d bull n let d bear enjoy d ride.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
rozayx5:

if you wanna trade reasonable news i advise you keep your account intact and trade something that will not give you fever when you enter, yeah it might be red on forex factory, but check henry Liu site, for the high impact news, I am placinmg only one trade today and i dont like trading on fridays shah, but i trade news on friday, but not techinical analysis. if you want to trade USDCAD check out what is coming ahead before you end up in a mess. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
1.30 might be a wild time for the pair, the higher the deviation the more pips i get drunk on grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For DDFX users, if you entered from where the BBands wher broken, congrats you have 70 pips from that trade yesterday, thats my latest addition to the DDFX been working perfectly together with the BBands cos DDFX is based on BBBands technology, but i added a manual to know when to enter

STEP 1 = CLICK INDICATORS, CLICK BOLLINGER BANDS, CHANGE DEVIATION TO 1. INSTEAD OF THE DEFAULT 2.00, THIS MAKES THE BANDS MORE ACCURATE THAN EVER grin grin grin
SELL SIGNAL
STEP2= SELL EXAMPLE AS IN THE PIC BELOW, WATCH WHEN A RED DDFX ARROW (BBSTOP) COMES OUT,, WAIT FOR THAT CANDLE TO CLOSE BELOW THE BANDS AS YOU HAVE SEEN IN THE PIC, THEN SELL FROM THERE, SL SHUD BE ON TOP THE CANDLE THAT BROUGHT OUT THE ARROW, OR THE PREVIOUS HIGH, TP SHUD BE 2 OR 3 TIMES MORE THE SL FIGURE, MATTER YOUR TARGET FOR THE TRADE

NOTE ALL QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED, THIS IS INLINE WITH WHAT INFORFIRST SAID, ALL THESE SYSTEMS ARE BASED ON PRICE ACTION AND SOME CUSTOM MT4 INDICATORS, I SHOWED SOMEONE WHAT I JUST SAID UP THERE AND HE HAS RAISED 1 K TO 3 K AS WE ARE SPEAKING.

A SAMPLE BUY SIGNALS IS ALSO ATTACHED, let me call it ( rozays 50 pips daily), there are millions of trades evryday based on this, yesterday i made about 110 pips from this alone, talkless of when news trading is added, then i call that STANDFIT IBTC grin grin, Guys wake up its time we showed the world that there are traders in Naija grin

GOOD ONE BRO.....very correct now u can see why the 21ema is very strong as it aligns with the BB.

@unclenna u understand
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
infofirst:

The bear seems to v money n confidence n they v refuse to take profits, if they move us to 1.2252, two things r possible, either the bull comes in full armour n then take over, pushing beyond [b]1.2238 [/b]will hit many sl n more power to d bears,. good call
thats 20pips from my sl which is a pending sell, nice input bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
endfx1: BULLS BEWARE of EU,EJ,AU,NU all pointing down big....just my one cent ooooo

Am not trading today shah

yes, all pointing down but that 1.2252 obstacle, they need extra effort to surpass it, may be i will even wait n see d reaction b4 the trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
be careful of the bandwagon effect. Plan your trade and trade your plan only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.