Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. (1512 Views)

Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones / Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Slaves Before Their Babes? / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
Just don't know why guys don't pray with their babes in a cool private place like the room. Yet they do lots of stuffs together like kissing, touching and downing. But they seem to be shy to praying together. I wonder why. Just wanna get views from others why! And also if you do that with your babe.
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by yanni1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
I tried it with one chic when she was feeling ill. i ask if we could pray together and she just laughed. I changed my mind immediately and honestly it hurt me somehow.
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by 190: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
its no use,

when you say - lord lead us away from fornication and temptation when
immediately after the last amen,

first round of kotolo, bingolo and serious slicing of the punny begins

who dey decieve who
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
Is all about your conscience... Anyone with Good consience would like to pray with a gurl u always had s*x with as long as you aint married. I could remember one day i traveled with my ex gurlfrnd and de gurl was laying on top of me in our hotel rum in de morning and she said that i should say a word of prayer before we start ...... omoh Men i was lik WTF cause 2 me is like staying on top of sin and mockin God...
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by aleroo(f): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
my boyfriend and i pray often. Sometimes even over the phone. Its a new thing for me but i am liking it. Its bringing us closer and we have decided to build our relationtionship with God as the foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
190: its no use,

who dey decieve who
abi
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
aleroo: my boyfriend and i pray often. Sometimes even over the phone. Its a new thing for me but i am liking it. Its bringing us closer and we have decided to build our relationtionship with God as the foundation.
as long as u ain't having sex n going against the word of God.
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by dtemidare: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
emmboy: Just don't know why guys don't pray with their babes in a cool private place like the room. Yet they do lots of stuffs together like kissing, touching and downing. But they seem to be shy to praying together. I wonder why. Just wanna get views from others why! And also if you do that with your babe.

cos they wouldnt want to stop the milk from flowing or rather they think the prayer will discourage us from spreading our legs for them. let the prayers not discourage them oh. for someone like me am willing to spread like blue band all the time.
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
*SIN*
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by lagcity(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
dtemidare:

cos they wouldnt want to stop the milk from flowing or rather they think the prayer will discourage us from spreading our legs for them. let the prayers not discourage them oh. for someone like me am willing to spread like blue band all the time.

ya! my kind of gal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by cindyrella(f): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
190: its no use,

who dey decieve who
grin grin grin
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by OmoAlata(f): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
emmboy: Just don't know why guys don't pray with their babes in a cool private place like the room.

What would the prayer be about? "Father, for this sin we are about to commit, please forgive" That's nonsense grin
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by 190theclown: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
#isokay
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by DeBlunt: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
only prayer? What of bible study? wink religious pre-intimacy grin grin
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by 190theclown: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
De~Blunt:
only prayer? What of bible study? wink religious pre-intimacy grin grin

Bible study before d slicing takes place

#damn#
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by tellwisdom: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
My prayer is yanshing her
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by addictiv(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2012
the bible says in whatever we do , we should always reverence Him.it may sound strange but always pray with and for my babe, intimacy or no intimacy.....and it has really helped us alot.
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by engrtee(f): 1:39am On Aug 10, 2012
U know u want to sin and then u want to pray.THE PRAYER OF A SINNER IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE LORD
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2012
If ur boy friend prays with you,marry him!
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
I think its because guys are afraid of commitment!

especially the rich ones!

They don't like to pray,

because they feel they have it all!

Money and a successful career!

But they should remember that money ain't everything!

And God is important!

As for me i pray for everybody whether you like prayers or not!
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by freecocoa(f): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
With what relationships of today are made of?

What will the prayer point be?oh let me see.

"Lord please be with us as we are about to kpekus" or "heavenly father please make my boo last longer than he normally does,so i can enjoy it better"

Duh undecided
Re: Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately. by pinkydaisy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
Na wah for una. If Ashew*o dey pay tithe for church and yahoo-yahoo boiz dey pray make maga pay WHY ON EARTH will i not pray with my BF in a cool, dark and s*e*x inducing place. God dey answer prayer sha ohhh undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided,,,,imagine.

(1) (Reply)

Who Tells More Lies In A Relationship,man Or Woman / Can You Marry A Lesbian/gay / 5 Reasons Why You Should Cuddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.