Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

How To Make Your Nose Appear Smaller And Thinner Using Makeup - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Your Nose Appear Smaller And Thinner Using Makeup (2408 Views)

6 Ways To Look Thinner In Pictures / . / How To Make Your Nose Look Smaller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Nose Appear Smaller And Thinner Using Makeup by HseOfGlamour(f): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Contouring your nose to make it look thinner or smaller is all about using the right makeup technique. 

This is a less expensive and painful way to make your nose appear smaller than it actually is. 

To make your nose appear smaller, first you will need the right tools, i.e., the right makeup.

Dark foundation,
matte Bronzer
Highlighting cream
Loose powder
Angled blush brush
Makeup sponge

These are the steps you need to follow for minimizing the appearance of a large nose with makeup. 

The first step is to apply the darker foundation on the sides of your nose by starting from the bridge of the nose to the crease of the nostrils. It is best to choose a cream foundation since it is easy to work with. Ensure that the foundation color you choose for contouring is at least two shades darker than your usual foundation. If you use a lighter shade of foundation, the contouring won't be noticeable and if you go any darker, your nose will not look natural.

Read more on the next steps at http://www.houseofglamor.net/blog/how_to_make_your_nose_appear_smaller_and_thinner_using_make_up/2012-08-09-15

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Steps Out In Waist High Slit Dress At Comedy Concert / I Sell Nice BAGS And SHOES . Please View / Where Can I Get Diana Stalder Glutathione Soap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.