Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? (2618 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Dino Melaye Bags Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by silica(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
Its amazing how Nigerian politician will become human right activist only after they leave office meanwhile, when they are in political office, you will never hear of them pushing for people oriented policies. this brings me to Dino Melaye. many of us are familiar with DINO always fighting about corruption in the house. other than that, can we recall him ever moving for any specific bill for the masses. Did we ever wonder why DINO was always the one blowing the whistle? Its been revealed that DINO was usually part of the deal but his greed and dissatisfaction with his share of the money always caused trouble , and he will use his inside knowledge to expose the deal. during his period in the House, Dino amassed huge personal wealth including 10 luxry car all with special numbers from DINO 1 - DINO 10. including Porsche, BMW, Pontiac, and other luxury brands. he also acquired choice property in Maitama, Wuse II and zone 4. apart from being a member of the House of Rep for 1 term ( of which his total salary is known), what other source of income would justify such opulence?
it appears to me that his current move is only to remain politically relevant with the hope of being given an appointment by the Govt. to shut him up. time will tell, but judge for yourself, is DINO really fighting for us or for his own pocket?
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by pokkadot: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
check this out

Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by FJCRUISER: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
o'boy see levels. me self i wan be this kind crusader. thi.ef. this retired but not tired politician go kill man o. they are filled with so much deceit. how person wey get all these go talk say in dey fight corruption, how e take get am?? MER
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by jerusalem101: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Omo! See level,who this guy dey decieve with all these affluence? He's nothing but fake, wolve in sheep clothing.after acquiring all these affluence tro politic and he want to fool the poor masses as an anti-corruption crusader.thunder fire you!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by anaying419: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
pokkadot: check this out
So this thief has all these Exotic cars and houses. wats the Nonsense anti corruption preaching 4. GEJ should give him appointment so that he can continue stealing from where he stoped.
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by KingGeorge1: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dino browno,Dino listic,Dino melaye,Dino bastard,,,,bad guy who think he can decieve us by becoming anti-corrution apostle after filling his backyard with assorted kind of Rides and living in comfort as a result of his massive looting.I invogue the rot of Boko boiz on you and all your loots now! Sheke nyaro!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by dokzell: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
SMH.... Dis is d dino melaye dat i learnt came to abj with 1 pair of jean shorts o! I even learnt he was an admission racketeer in ABU Zaria,as a matter of fact he still owes sm1 i knw 5k.kai!!! wat a comedy of d absurd! Dino in 2002 was a snr Yaro boy in abj,following Tony Anenih as a youth mobiliser/thug until Buba Marwa had compasion on him and rehabilitated him.I also learnt hw he duped d owner of Dasaab airlines.Now he is an antiCorruptn scout.this leopard needs more than bleach to wash his spots.Nigerians knw who d real Dino Melaye is jooor! #IBelieveNaijaGoBeta
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by FJCRUISER: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
dokzell: SMH.... Dis is d dino melaye dat i learnt came to abj with 1 pair of jean shorts o! I even learnt he was an admission racketeer in ABU Zaria,as a matter of fact he still owes sm1 i knw 5k.kai!!! wat a comedy of d absurd! Dino in 2002 was a snr Yaro boy in abj,following Tony Anenih as a youth mobiliser/thug until Buba Marwa had compasion on him and rehabilitated him.I also learnt hw he duped d owner of Dasaab airlines.Now he is an antiCorruptn scout.this leopard needs more than bleach to wash his spots.Nigerians knw who d real Dino Melaye is jooor! #IBelieveNaijaGoBeta
if Dino can make it i ve hope jare . make i go sleep. tnx bros i salute dis ur info level. let me sef look for some one to manage me sef.
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
dokzell: SMH.... Dis is d dino melaye dat i learnt came to abj with 1 pair of jean shorts o! I even learnt he was an admission racketeer in ABU Zaria,as a matter of fact he still owes sm1 i knw 5k.kai!!! wat a comedy of d absurd! Dino in 2002 was a snr Yaro boy in abj,following Tony Anenih as a youth mobiliser/thug until Buba Marwa had compasion on him and rehabilitated him.I also learnt hw he duped d owner of Dasaab airlines.Now he is an antiCorruptn scout.this leopard needs more than bleach to wash his spots.Nigerians knw who d real Dino Melaye is jooor! #IBelieveNaijaGoBeta
you are 100% correct!
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by HammedSodiqq: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dino bad guy. When I see him eye the red and how him dey fight for house, I know say him na bad pikin. U see, they are busy deceiving us. Inciting us, revolution this and that. This bastard wants to expand his car park, and his wealth. God is watching, sheh Elrufai don call una clueless.
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by princenayo: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2012
If DINO na true anti-corruption Apostle, is it possible 4 him to buy all these expensive cars wt his Salary?, cos me I knw say DINO no get any better Factory 4 Naija.

Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by HammedSodiqq: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2012
Hmmmmmm! They are deceiving Nigerians
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by usmanyaro17: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
Na dey mumus wey dey follow am go protest na,everybody knows that Dino na big scam....na him pocket him wan activate oh...I no dey for that protest nonsense..
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by blacksta(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
how I WISH I was rep - Nja politics is the only way out of poverty smiley
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by bubadaniel13: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
I am not surprised at all,we all know all these noise makers and attention seekers are just out to enrich their pockets,they don't have anything to offer,rather they are looking for ways to make more money,activist for pocket not in principle...
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by geogina1234(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mr Pocket activist when will i come to collect my own share o or advise of how to start my own so that i go get enough doe like you, dey deceive yourself
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by Abujafood: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
Where to place Dino Melaye, that's not a tough call but I reserve my comments!
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by Boazizzy08: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hmmm ,they say they are fighting for the masses and they don't care if a civil war errupt.Hahaha na DINO go dey war front?.i know all of them instigating violence will just find their way to a foreign country via chartered flight with all their loot and will only return to later enjoy peace.they can only deceive fools.
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
@Poster wetin dey do you sef grin do you mean to tell me that all Reps Members given their Salaries and Allowances are not even far opulent than this poor-man pictures you have just posted? Dino is far more Opulent than you imagine and that is even before he started performing his anti-corruption crusade.
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by Olanlere11: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2012
He is not only a pocket activist, he is a anti condom activist. No wonder he has
1. Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo, even when he is married
2. Allegedly gave a yoruba actress syphilis
3. A potential HIV carrier
4. Pays over 250K for girls to change wardrobe
grin grin grin grin grin grin
This one doesn't qualify to be an activist o
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by apala911: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2012
It is glaring that Dino is self centered pocket activist ....... Trying to seek attention to himself......recent unfolding sex escapades and irresponsibility acts has shown he has no common dignity
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by touchmehard: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2012
Instead of him to change the lives of the masses, he is busy changing the wardrobes and bellies of actresses
He said he is fighting corruption, but 80% of his issues spit corruption
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by touchmehard: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2012
Instead of him to change the lives of the masses, he is busy changing the wardrobes and bellies of actresses
He said he is fighting corruption, but 80% of his issues spit corruption
Re: Dino Melaye: Human Right Activist Or My Pocket Activist? by Euroclydon(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2012
He is made...but since man is insatiable,his way of looking for more is the NGO he started...and direct attack on govt efforts in the name of fighting corruption. Yes it is good to fight corruption but common who are you fooling?
let him tell us the projects he has initiated to alleviate the poverty of the people apart from the noise he making with so called his anti-corruption swing. Leave matter jor. Na the same boat carry them all!

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Are More Powerful Than Jonathan / The World's 10 WORST Airports Revealed / Aminu Tambuwal Is A Traitor By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.