Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Uba Africard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Africard (2728 Views)

UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Africard by udemzyudex(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
i will like to buy somethings online,i don't want to get a paypal account because of what i do hear about paypal freezing peoples acount...i heard the uba africard is acceptable online.
I really want to knw if it is generally acceptable online for buying things online
Re: Uba Africard by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
udemzy_udex: i will like to buy somethings online,i don't want to get a paypal account because of what i do hear about paypal freezing peoples acount...i heard the uba africard is acceptable online.
I really want to knw if it is generally acceptable online for buying things online
It depends on the site you are buying from...
Re: Uba Africard by Opoki(m): 2:02am On Aug 10, 2012
Africard is your Answer
i'm a proud owner and i can tell you that i used it to fund my alpari fx platform without any hitchs.
Re: Uba Africard by honour6(m): 4:31am On Aug 10, 2012
Please has anyone used it in funding betonmarket platform
Re: Uba Africard by udemzyudex(m): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2012
Opoki: Africard is your Answer
i'm a proud owner and i can tell you that i used it to fund my alpari fx platform without any hitchs.
Thanks for the info. I don't av a bank account with UBA,though i heard i can get one for myself without being a customer,pls what are the things i need to have before i can get the card?
Re: Uba Africard by Youngzedd(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Thanks for the info. I don't av a bank account with UBA,though i heard i can get one for myself without being a customer,pls what are the things i need to have before i can get the card?

Yes, UbaAfricard is an account of it's own, all you need is ID i.e International passport or Drivers Licence or National Id card.

I opened mine with Driving licence.
Re: Uba Africard by Youngzedd(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Re: Uba Africard by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Please how can I register my africard with my solidtrustpay account? I need to withdraw from my solidtrustpay account with my africard but I don't knw how to go about it. Tnx
Re: Uba Africard by legalwealth(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Youngzedd:

Yes, UbaAfricard is an account of it's own, all you need is ID i.e International passport or Drivers Licence or National Id card.

I opened mine with Driving licence.

Plus utility bill like PHCN bill or statement of account.
Re: Uba Africard by legalwealth(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
fados4sure:
It depends on the site you are buying from...

You are right as some site dont accept cards other than PayPal only but anyone can reach me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 to pay for them with my own PayPal account while they pay me in Naira.
Re: Uba Africard by legalwealth(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
udemzy_udex: i will like to buy somethings online,i don't want to get a paypal account because of what i do hear about paypal freezing peoples acount...i heard the uba africard is acceptable online.

Go for UBA Africard as suggested as I have it as well and 2 verified PayPal Accounts with no problem with them since more than 2 years that I've been actively using them but
some sites don't accept cards other than PayPal only but you can reach me on
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 to pay for you with my own PayPal account while you pay me in Naira.

(1) (Reply)

Proven Ways To Make Money On Nairaland Forum / How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? / Makeup Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.