Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:48 AM

Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 (73941 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by ambrosini593(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade and her husband with her daughters and sons were recently spotted at a classic eatery in Lagos. The 34 year old mother of 4 has performed the job of an actress and a mother brilliantly for keeping her family intact throughout her 15 years of marriage with the help of her hubby, Captain Matthew Ekeinde

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by strangest(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
Her daughters look sharp **wink**
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
May God continue to bless this family

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
Waow! Four grown up kids dats 9ice.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by bukatyne(f): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
d pictures re nice but the kids look like they re thrown into a role they re too young for. i believe d first gal is about 14yrs... i wouldn't want my 14yr kid to look like that! anyways, thumbs up to the family! i like d fact they re stil together. d hubby really planned d cost of marrying a celebrity b4 he did and it really worked for him!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
So she married at 19? Faabu-lous

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
She actually bought those dresses for her daughters? Looks more like she handed em down to em!
BTW,wats wiv d black outfits?
R they mourning d food they're about to eat or wat?
She's doing a 'good' job as a mother,wife n actress no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by LeJeun3: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
So those girls are supposed to be like 14 and 13 or 12? Wonderful!
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by cap28: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Im tired of seeing this woman all over NL - Can someone tell me what is so special about her and her family - she aint even good looking!

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Africasjolie: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
bukatyne: d pictures re nice but the kids look like they re thrown into a role they re too young for. i believe d first gal is about 14yrs... i wouldn't want my 14yr kid to look like that! anyways, thumbs up to the family! i like d fact they re stil together. d hubby really planned d cost of marrying a celebrity b4 he did and it really worked for him!
No dear the first daughter is 16years

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Africasjolie: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Xena15: She actually bought those dresses for her daughters? Looks more like she handed em down to em!
BTW,wats wiv d black outfits?
R they mourning d food they're about to eat or wat?
She's doing a 'good' job as a mother,wife n actress no doubt!
Ok looks like how'lld have to answer erryone's question lol as a die hard fan.Did u think of the fact dat the movie was based on the 2006 sosoliso incident and dedicated to the Dana crash? well Omotola payed respect to the victims of the crash by wearing black.Dunno abt her daughtres tho maybe they wanted to do too match with their mum but the guys arent in black so wat do u mean?
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by dont8(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
I love this, nice family outing and I'm loving her more.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Africasjolie: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
Wow lovely family.The first daughter looks like omotola while the other one looks pretty but might be d stubborn one o.The pic with their dad his cute o dey look like their dad's wives lol.She sure is fulfilled.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Luckygurl(f): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
Africa's jolie:

No dear the first daughter is 16years
Hw come her first daughter is sixteen while she's been married 4 fifteen yrs.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Bzoe(f): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
good
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Those two daughters can fit well around my c.o.c.k. *spatacus language* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
Africa's jolie:

Ok looks like how'lld have to answer erryone's question lol as a die hard fan.Did u think of the fact dat the movie was based on the 2006 sosoliso incident and dedicated to the Dana crash? well Omotola payed respect to the victims of the crash by wearing black.Dunno abt her daughtres tho maybe they wanted to do too match with their mum but the guys arent in black so wat do u mean?
D poster simply said these r pics frm an eatery.....gat me thinking!
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Africasjolie: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
Xena15:
D poster simply said these r pics frm an eatery.....gat me thinking!
Lol ohk poster u sef funny o.Who would dress like dis to an eatery this was last flight to abuja movie premiere!! this is the eatery at silverbird cinema na wa o.Am sorry lol
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Africasjolie: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
Lucky gurl: Hw come her first daughter is sixteen while she's been married 4 fifteen yrs.
She's been married 16years dear looks like this poster knows nothing o.Their 16years anniversary was circulated arnd blogs, omot gave birth at the age of 18 dear and is in 16years of marriage dnt mind olodo poster lol

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by lolaluv1(f): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
This woman is blessed. She is at the top of her career and running the home front nicely too. I saw her movie with Ramsey Noah (PRIVATE STORM) and I was like: Damn! OmoTee is as sexy as ever!
Her husband is one in a million; a very rare breed. Very secure in himself as a man that he supports her endeavours unreservedly. Btw, did he grow up in Naija?
Anyways, ride on Omoseksi! Wish you everything good!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by tracyxx: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
Omotola i rili respect U̶̲̥̅̊',lovely family

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
Africa's jolie:

Lol ohk poster u sef funny o.Who would dress like dis to an eatery this was last flight to abuja movie premiere!! this is the eatery at silverbird cinema na wa o.Am sorry lol
No be small!
Tot as much......
NOTED dear,u do well
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by dino2006(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
Africa's jolie:

I thought as much too nw. Nice family, I must add.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by bigdoo: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
None of her daughters is as cute or tall as her.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by tellwisdom: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
I cant benefit anything looking at these pictures sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by toluxa1(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2012
cap28: Im tired of seeing this woman all over NL - Can someone tell me what is so special about her and her family - she aint even good looking!

I wonder o
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by ablekingdon: 12:28am On Aug 11, 2012
Nice family
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by kilimanjaro(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2012
She's prettier than her daughters
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by freecocoa(f): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2012
She's 34? I pray undecided,make i hear say Kate Henshaw old pass her.

Them no dey ever old for that their nollywood or anywhere in naija for that matter.

Anyways her children are cute.

P.S I'm sweet 16 cool
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by dramaqueen1(f): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] undecidedLooks like she takes better care of herself than her kids they look more like her maids..wonder what the black gowns actually potrays
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by greall1: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2012
Nice one omotola. Happy home.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by greall1: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2012
Because she's celebrity

cap28: Im tired of seeing this woman all over NL - Can someone tell me what is so special about her and her family - she aint even good looking!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.