Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 (73946 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Decryptor(m): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2012
lola.luv:
This woman is blessed. She is at the top of her career and running the home front nicely too. I saw her movie with Ramsey Noah (PRIVATE STORM) and I was like: Damn! OmoTee is as sexy as ever!
Her husband is one in a million; a very rare breed. Very secure in himself as a man that he supports her endeavours unreservedly. Btw, did he grow up in Naija?
He supports her endeavors cos she didn't allow fame to get into her head or cme inbtw her role as a wife.hw many women can do that
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by diesel86: 1:41am On Aug 11, 2012
I beg make dem go park well, or is she trying to introduce them into the make believe world with style ? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 11, 2012
See how the children come dark. Make the man easy with bleeching
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Africasjolie: 2:59am On Aug 11, 2012
drama queen: [/color] undecidedLooks like she takes better care of herself than her kids they look more like her maids..wonder what the black gowns actually potrays
drama queen: [color=#770077] undecidedLooks like she takes better care of herself than her kids they look more like her maids..wonder what the black gowns actually potrays
I am 100% sure if she were to put heavy makeups and large weaves on her kids head u'll say they too small for that.From what i see here she limited it they dnt even have make up on just lipgloss and their natural hair so wat do u want her to do? dress them up like those girls.Have u seen angelina jolie kids or madonna kid? just like every normal kids oyt there .I knw ur expectation must have been high but they re like every normal 16year old,14year old kids so comparing them to maids is way to far.If u were to follow ur mum out pls nd someone ask ur mum if ur her maid how would u feel tho?
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by ginoharley(m): 3:32am On Aug 11, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]This woman no be today's meat woh. Oboy see grown up children of hers. Imagine that's really nice. It's good to be faithful. ;DThis woman no be today's meat woh. Oboy see grown up children of hers. Imagine that's really nice. It's good to be faithful.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by alaoeri: 5:16am On Aug 11, 2012
Omotola got married at the age of 19 nö critics bcuz she's a celebrity but if i put it up now that am dating a 19years old lady, come see alot of insults, name calling, critics etc. NL full of hypocrites, mstcheeeeeew.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by rhymz(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2012
I will have to be blunt here, the girls are not anywhere good looking like their mum, walahi. They look too much like kids of middle income parents. Like seriously, have you guys seen Fred Amata's Childrien? Una sef go gree say the kids look too ordinary jor
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by adamscuti(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2012
She is 34,and is married for 15 years..that means she got married at the age of 19..nawa o!
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by rhymz(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2012
Africa's jolie:

I am 100% sure if she were to put heavy makeups and large weaves on her kids head u'll say they too small for that.From what i see here she limited it they dnt even have make up on just lipgloss and their natural hair so wat do u want her to do? dress them up like those girls.Have u seen angelina jolie kids or madonna kid? just like every normal kids oyt there .I knw ur expectation must have been high but they re like every normal 16year old,14year old kids so comparing them to maids is way to far.If u were to follow ur mum out pls nd someone ask ur mum if ur her maid how would u feel tho?
like seriously, have you seen my sixteen yr old cousins? Their parents are not even as wealthy as Omotola and her hubby yet they look wey finer, fresher and star-like than any of Omo T's kid. None of them even took after her good looks, their dresses are just not it all. Omo T needs to take better care of kids, they always don't look fine every time there is a pic of them. And their Dad is obviously a dark complexioned person, the man's gene is so fucking strong to the point she no even let omo T's beauty show for any of the kid's face or body not even her fine, fair skin.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by lolaluv1(f): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2012
^
Beautiful women (especially those that take care of themselves and are well loved by the men in their lives) become even better with age. There's this grace and dignity they have. And their features have all pulled together/ settled down.
#my opinion!

@decrytor
Some men will still hamper the woman's career, no matter how humble the woman is. They can't handle a successful woman because their ego cannot handle that!

@alaoeri
People are not complaining because he has helped her reach the zenith of her career and after four kids, still looks darn cute. The average guy goes after a teen and then 10 years later, no certi to boast of + she's looking like his mum with slipper bosoms! That's a no, no!!
tongue
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by bashydemy(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2012
Can someone show me the way out of here?
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by DonTim1: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2012
she appears light skinned and d children are dark ?
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2012
freecocoa: She's 34? I pray undecided,make i hear say Kate Henshaw old pass her.

Them no dey ever old for that their nollywood or anywhere in naija for that matter.

Anyways her children are cute.

P.S I'm sweet 16 cool

Freecocoa, she did get married at a young age. Maybe you were too young to notice then.

The movie that gave her fame was "Mortal Inheritance", which she acted with Fred Amata. It was the movie that gave her her first ever nomination as an actress. And I remember that around the time she won the award, she was already pregnant or just gave birth; either of the two. She was around 18/19 then and that was in 1998. So do the mathematics; I don't think she is up to 34 yet maybe 32/33.

There are somethings I just don't forget. Once I keep seeing the person, I keep remembering the record my memory has of them and this continues as the years go by.

So all those talking she can't be in her thirties, please if you don't have facts to back up your claim, it better you don't saying anything. Nowadays, ignorance is so blissful!
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by freecocoa(f): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2012
^Worreva undecided
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by tpapi: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2012
cap28: Im tired of seeing this woman all over NL - Can someone tell me what is so special about her and her family - she aint even good looking!
show us ur wive n kids n lets appraise dem

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Dstar1(f): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2012
kiss nice n lovely family.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Ninilowo(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2012
The eatery has now turned to a photographic studio.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by 2sexy(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2012
Jarus: So she married at 19? Faabu-lous
haba... You no knw?
She married very early and I read somewhere that her dad was initially against the marriage, probably due to the age factor. It takes alot of maturity and wisdom for a girl of that age you know and considering the remaining flock of fish brains we have in feminine form. I respect this lady and her husband for that.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by 2sexy(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2012
cap28: Im tired of seeing this woman all over NL - Can someone tell me what is so special about her and her family - she aint even good looking!
Beauty in is the eyes of the beholder, they say. In my eyes, she's beautiful.
Stop hating! She's living her life and dream, where is yours?
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by 2sexy(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Freecocoa, she did get married at a young age. Maybe you were too young to notice then.

The movie that gave her fame was "Mortal Inheritance", which she acted with Fred Amata. It was the movie that gave her her first ever nomination as an actress. And I remember that around the time she won the award, she was already pregnant or just gave birth; either of the two. She was around 18/19 then and that was in 1998. So do the mathematics; I don't think she is up to 34 yet maybe 32/33.

There are somethings I just don't forget. Once I keep seeing the person, I keep remembering the record my memory has of them and this continues as the years go by.

So all those talking she can't be in her thirties, please if you don't have facts to back up your claim, it better you don't saying anything. Nowadays, ignorance is so blissful!
thumps up! Spot on! Chuap knackle jor....
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by 2sexy(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2012
Don Tim: she appears light skinned and d children are dark ?
bro, the Omotola I know is NATURALLY light skinned and has always been. Don't you see that the husband is dark in complexion?
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2012
I heard that Captain's like celebrity a lot and this is no exception. Which high brow canteen be this? But i envy the couple and especially Omotola maturity in most nollywood movies she had starred. By the way, is she still in the act? Is she preparing the children for nollywood or something? I think she should allow nature take its course.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Laposky: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2012
Cute family.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Humblesam(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2012
dont8: I love this, nice family outing and I'm loving her more.
She absolutely awesome!
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by aydoth(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2012
almost everyone here says 'perfect family,nice home, pweeti kids, sexy and sharp looking' bla bla bla. do u know the sacrifice that family has paid and is still paying to keep it together. they are celebrities and they want u to believe that they are perfect....
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Dotman01(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2012
u're tired of seeing her, then why did u give comment. Stop hating dude, it kills faster
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Dubemkelly(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2012
Gosh! They don't look like Omosexy's daughters I used 2 know...I saw those gurls @my niece's birthday bash 3yrs ago,they were deir mother's replica,so beautiful n younger,wonder wat dey ate 2 look dis old n less beautiful,I just know of d two daughters n a son...If these were d daughters,then dey r losing deir facial beauty cos I was amazed @ deir beauty which captivated me esp da fairer one tho dey were jux young 2 be teased 4 da deal...
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Keemz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
Beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by doublecross(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
so what are we to do about the pics of her and her family? This is rubbish.
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by chocome: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2012
how dis pix take affect d price of garri in d market
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by bukatyne(f): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2012
Africa's jolie:

No dear the first daughter is 16years
and d second is about 15! even @ 16 and 15, i don't want my kids to look and act older than their age/time. if u jam those kids on d road, ll u cal them 16 15?
Re: Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 by Goldieluks: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
The beauty of a woman radiates in her kids. She appears to be taking proper care of herself, but the children, especially the girls. They look ugly, no offence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.