Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,117 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Best And Worst Tv Adverts In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best And Worst Tv Adverts In Nigeria (2187 Views)

Most Interesting TV Adverts / Most Annoying TV Adverts / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Tv Adverts In Nigeria by chris4ever(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2007
Guys, i don't know if it's just me, but i think Nigerian adverts are seriously improving by the day. I personally like the new MTN advert (Clap song). I even learnt the lyrics of that advert and the Hero advert by Indomie noodles. But i couldn't help notice the advert that i saw immediately after singing the clap song; the Air Wick advert that an elephant was not worried that it's centipede-son's shoes were all over the place. What in God's name were the creators of that advert thinking? How on earth can an elephant have a baby and it would be a centipede? Who is the father? They should have evn showed the thing sef.

Another wack advert is the Amon Pur air freshner advert where these chick boned one guy and entered the other one's car just because he had better fragrance in his car. What if the guy had jazz with him? Are they telling Nigerian girls to enter stranger's cars just because it smells nice?

Anyway just tell all Nairalanders your best and worst adverts. And for the lyrics of that MTN Clap advert, i saw it on this site http://1naijasite.castlenetng.com/?p=17.

Thanks
Re: The Best And Worst Tv Adverts In Nigeria by chris4ever(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2007
Has anyone seen this new Sound City Blast Party advert? Tell me must we rap in all our sounds? One day person go rap during church hymn, if them never do am before.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Soundtracks That Tell The Storyline With Their Lyrics / Nollywood Production / Omo Ghetto (the Saga) By Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.