Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

was He Right Or Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / was He Right Or Wrong (1399 Views)

Guys, Is He Right With His Action? / A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) / Is He Right For His Actions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

was He Right Or Wrong by Kelvinj(m): 2:25am On Aug 10, 2012
A blind man married a woman that had given him the impression that she is very beautiful, the guy soon had an eye operation and regained his sight, only to find out that his wife is actually ugly and that she lied to him. He divorced her. What do you think ? was he right or wrong
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Eiregirl(f): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2012
Wrong!!!!
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
Right.
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by slimyem: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
super story!
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Beync(f): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
he is better blind
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by niki6(f): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
BLIND SIGHT - title of d nollywood movie
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
How did she give him the impression?
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Dondav(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
No blind man can distinguish between ugly and Beautiful! Even after gaining his sight!! Unless he is taught the differences after he gained his sight.

1 Like

Re: was He Right Or Wrong by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:55am On Aug 11, 2012
Dondav: No blind man can distinguish between ugly and Beautiful! Even after gaining his sight!! Unless he is taught the differences after he gained his sight.
I didn't just read this. No.
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2012
The only reason im replyin dis is cos Slimyem is here... Soon Richarts weds Slimyem... Nlanders, b aware. To op, well he is right nor wrong, man has a sole right to do wat he so pleases given such circumstance.
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2012
richarts: The only reason im replyin dis is cos Slimyem is here... Soon Richarts weds Slimyem... Nlanders, b aware. To op, well he is right nor wrong, man has a sole right to do wat he so pleases given such circumstance.
Josefu!

@op
Wronggg!!!
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2012
Right
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Josefu!

@op
Wronggg!!!

I dey dream abi?... I go turn muslim cos of u. U no muslim fit marry 2 wives.
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2012
richarts:

I dey dream abi?... I go turn muslim cos of u. U no muslim fit marry 2 wives.
Carry go! But na cocoa go b second wife not yemz o!
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Goldieluks: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2012
Wrong and wicked.
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Emmy9ite(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2012
Op,Is the man ugly or handsome? If he is handsome then he did the right thing,he doesnt want to have ugly children.

cool
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by slimyem: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2012
richarts: The only reason im replyin dis is cos Slimyem is here... Soon Richarts weds Slimyem... Nlanders, b aware. To op, well he is right nor wrong, man has a sole right to do wat he so pleases given such circumstance.
Jesus is Lord!
*does sign of the cross*cheesy
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by MMM2(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2012
crycrycry
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by ATMC(f): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2012
Dondav: No blind man can distinguish between ugly and Beautiful! Even after gaining his sight!! Unless he is taught the differences after he gained his sight.
u r wrong. D ability to distinguish both is inherent. Ever wondered y some children keep leaning on a beautiful aunty, nd some children cry when an ugly granny carries them? Find out. They already know nd need not be thought.
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2012
Yempearl... Me? Sign of cross... Id, why nt Yemz? Na so u dislike am reach?... I hav 2 b d solution 2 una conflict. Cocoa, u agree wit Id sexy?.
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Sijo01(f): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2012
Wrong!
If the woman can love him when he was a banbi'ala (blind), why cant he stick to her.
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2012
sexkillz: Right
Paraga typing abi?
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by slimyem: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2012
richarts: Yempearl... Me? Sign of cross...
enh now...
Why you con shock me with marraige things early momo nah...
As for idowu..ignore her,she nor get sense!cheesy
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Paraga typing abi?
She had no rights to deceive him because he was blind!
Re: was He Right Or Wrong by oge4real(f): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2012
^^^seconded. there is no excuse for deceit.

(1) (Reply)

Is He Stingy Or Wise?? / What Stopped You From Running After Hitting? / How Often Is Ur Should Ur Boyfriend Call In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.