Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

How To Protect The USB Ports Of Ur System And Ur Flash Drives. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Protect The USB Ports Of Ur System And Ur Flash Drives. (1409 Views)

Meet The Laptop With 64gb Ram, 5tb Ssd, And 6 Usb Ports / Stop Sharing USB Flash Drives - Right Now / USB Ports On HP Laptop Not Detected After WinXP Reinstallation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Protect The USB Ports Of Ur System And Ur Flash Drives. by VURN(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2012
Do u know u can disable the USB ports of ur system so that when someone pluds a USB device such as flash drive, the device can not show up? Do u also know that u can protect ur flash drive so someone can not copy file into it from any system? We call this privatisation of flash drive. All these are possible. Simply go to google and search for "USB defence" by valvurn and you will see it on 4shared website. Download it and enjoy urself jarry. It is freeeeeeeee
Re: How To Protect The USB Ports Of Ur System And Ur Flash Drives. by VURN(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
If you don't want to share your flash with anyone, simply plug your flash drive to your system and just click a button. Then, remove the flash. Now, you cant write or save any file to the flash from any system. You can also click a button and your system will not recognize any flash drive pluged. You can always change these if you wish with just a click. Hence, you are preventing virus from being introduced to your system. Get the free application.
Re: How To Protect The USB Ports Of Ur System And Ur Flash Drives. by Scetchmaster(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
Pls vurn i need ur help badly.That's wat happen 2 my new flashdrive(4gb).I lend someone and since dat time my drive is just dispaying "this disk is write protected" and b/4 i can do anytin on it i will av 2 remove d "write protected".I now realized dat d person do bad 4 me unreading dis now. Pls help, my entire project is saved on it & and i cannot recover it 4rm anywhere.Hw can i recover it back? Thanks.
Re: How To Protect The USB Ports Of Ur System And Ur Flash Drives. by VURN(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
It is very simple. Simply download my software, USB DEFENCE and install on your system. Open the application and plug the flash drive into any of the usb ports and check the box on enable read/write permission on usb devices. Click on OK. Then, remove the flash and plug again. That message it is giving u is the message you will recieve when you use usb defence to protect your flash drive. Give me feed back when u r done.
Re: How To Protect The USB Ports Of Ur System And Ur Flash Drives. by Scetchmaster(m): 1:36am On Sep 02, 2012
Thanks very much,i've been busy all this day due to my project,i will go 2 cafe next 2morrow and download it fast.I wil give u feedback,where can i download it,don't go far pls.10nks so much
Re: How To Protect The USB Ports Of Ur System And Ur Flash Drives. by Scetchmaster(m): 1:37am On Sep 02, 2012
Thanks very much,i've been busy all this day due to my project,i will go 2 cafe next 2morrow and download it fast.I wil give u feedback,where can i download it,don't go far pls.10nks so much

(1) (Reply)

Remove A2zlyrics Pop-up Ads (virus Removal Guide) / What Is GEM Frame? / 2.4ghz Wireless Optical Mouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.