Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? (46710 Views)

Lance Armstrong Admits To Using Performance Enhancing Drugs / Carl Lewis Claims Usain Bolt Is On Drug / Usain Bolt Is Superhuman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by jude33084(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ H̲̅€ is using performance enhancement food like cocoyam ƌ̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊
tuo masara tongue

[size=15pt]Ode![/size]
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by hustla(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Are you a hater? Give it up bro!

By the way, what stops the other athletes from using this seemingly undetectable means of enhancement? or is this formula available to bolt alone? stop hating super achievers, learn to cheer them.

I taya oo! D US and oda countries wld do anyfin tto bring down d Jamaican champions as long as its not them..
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by twinstaiye(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
Who else can write such articles except an expert in the area of doping. The writer of that article must have been surpirsed that there is someone somewhere that can still beat athletes whom he is sure are using drugs and that Usain Bolt isnt among those known to him. Or better still, he might have been surprised that there is someone somewhere who can beat those he is aware are using drugs and find it difficult to belief Usain Bolt isnt using drugs. Has anyone noticed the antecedents of Tyson Gay before 100M races? My wife always argue he is on drugs, because no normal person behave such way. Now, has he ever failed any drug tests?
What I am sayin ghere is that, Bolt isnt on drugs, let the sleeping dogs lie, he is good, and that is it. I was reading this morning about him saying he had lost all the respect for Carl Lewis, I am beginning to too. The fact that US doesnt win gold medal in both 100M and 200M doesnt mean they should be starting a conspiracy theory of Bolt using drugs. Must US be the only one to set the standard of best sprinters? I bet after this Olympic, if China beat them on the medal table, they will start making noises again about there athletes taking drugs, which had already started anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by abhosts(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
For the First time in the History of a 100m Final, 7 Athletes finished under 10 Seconds. Is man getting Faster or is Science playing a role?

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by dadicvila(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
Olisa74:

For starters, I didn't write the article, I just quoted it. If Bolt is really superman as you and many believe, then why does he have a chemist as a coach?
Your dog will not live long enough to be a witness when the poop hits the fan, but hopefully you and I will.
And no Sir Alex is not willing to sign him because he knows it is all just a show being witnessed by a vulnerable public.
why you dey take am personal naa??
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Shaw007(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
The original writer writer of this article needs a visit from the foolowing groups
MEND
BOKO HARAM
AL QAEDA
dat shud be okay. . .nOw,what d azz-lickin dickheaded p*ssyfaced american cu.nt doesnt know is that,u can d0pe all you want u can swallow 1000g of crack daily,purchase all d cocaine in d world. . .but WITHOUT TALENT,YOU ARE NOTHING!!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by polokor60(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
Usain Bolt rips Carl Lewis: 'I have no respect for him' By Charles Robinson Yahoo! Sports LONDON – No respect … that’s what Usain Bolt has for Carl Lewis. The reigning 100- and 200-meter Olympic gold medalist blasted Lewis in his press conference
Thursday, ripping the former U.S. champion for remarks Lewis has made about the Jamaican team and doping in track. "I'm going to say something controversial. Carl
Lewis – I have no respect for him," Bolt said. "The
things he says about the track athletes are very
downgrading. I think he's just looking for
attention, because nobody really talks about him.
I've lost all respect for him. All respect."

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by aieromon(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
Some people hate angry
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
Bad belle is a deadly disease.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Shaw007(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
polokor60: Usain Bolt rips Carl Lewis: 'I have no respect for him' By Charles Robinson Yahoo! Sports LONDON – No respect … that’s what Usain Bolt has for Carl Lewis. The reigning 100- and 200-meter Olympic gold medalist blasted Lewis in his press conference
Thursday, ripping the former U.S. champion for remarks Lewis has made about the Jamaican team and doping in track. "I'm going to say something controversial. Carl
Lewis – I have no respect for him," Bolt said. "The
things he says about the track athletes are very
downgrading. I think he's just looking for
attention, because nobody really talks about him.
I've lost all respect for him. All respect."
even me sef

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Shaw007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
Bad-Belleism is d 2nd cousin of jealousy. . .those americans can go an kill themselves if they are not fast enough
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by shawndhabi: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
With or without drugs, he is good. You have to be good first before the drugs can even work. Even if 9ja runners use drugs, dem go still carry last. so pointless
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
So much hate against a black brother for smashing world records. Success is a victim of criticisms.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Latnok95(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
Innocent until proven guilty..
He is simply the best..
You gonna tell me soon dt Yohan Blake's mum is a chemist?

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by niddamugu(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
A simple analogy -

1. if u give a dull man expo for an exam, there is every tendency that he would fail.
2. Give a smart man expo for the same exam, the tendency is that he would perform even better.

For Usain Bolt, he is naturally gifted - height, general body frame, which are of great advantage. We have not had somebody with such bundle of talents.

Drug or no drug - he's still the one....

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by emmalezy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
For your dream
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Onyenna(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Are you a hater? Give it up bro!

By the way, what stops the other athletes from using this seemingly undetectable means of enhancement? or is this formula available to bolt alone? stop hating super achievers, learn to cheer them.

Exactly my thought!!... What stops the other athletes from using that formula!?... Thank u mr. Rhino ....
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by stupor(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
Shaw007: sir alex hasnt said anything about the issue. . .they are still working on a trial

You see Olisah,I think your IQ is really low,do you expect Usain Bolt to be managed by a Carpenter,Mechanic or an Engineer ?

Is it not because of lack of fundamental basic professional qualities that affects the pack of Athletes and Nigerian sportsmen and women presently.

When you hire a carpenter to manage a sprinter how would you expect the carpenter to identify the approved banned substances.

You really lack a very low IQ,it's people like you that spoiled the Nigerian thriving sporting Industry.

Can you imagine this person here,questioning why a Chemist manages a sports person,no ! Na carpenter for manage am.

OLODO !
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Skmoda360(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
@op, na ur pa,pa give am shey...i dnt kia whethr itz questn u'r asking..u'r a big bloke.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by andyanders: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
Poster, you people display bad belle here because of the young man's success in life. You people like to run people down. How many of our players falsify their ages? Why not go and use same drugs yourselves if it can bring you the so called success. What Bolt is doing is not hidden and since he did not murder you to get there and what he is doing is open to the entire world to proof him wrong, then, why not allow him be.

Here your politicians steal money to get success and nobody questions them or challenges them why not stick your neck out here and fight to get reed of corruption in Nigeria? We went with a whole lot of athletes and none came back home with any form of medal. Instead of you to look inward on how to redeem your country by proffering solution, you are here to run someone down.

Let us discover what it takes to get our generation in the right track to success, rather than looking at who is using juju to achieve success. We can make it if you can do the right thing at the right time by channeling our energy towards youths development. Success cannot come with the kind of attitude our leaders have.

Let others be. If Bolt is using foul means through drugs to get success, let us wait, what happened to American Marian Jones will surely get him. But if he is a great athlete, he will stand the taste of time no matter what people preach here.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
Usain Bolt can not possibly be a drug cheat.He is a natural athlete...a uniquely built speed machine.
Besides, Looking at the way he celebrate his victories, you can easily tell he has nothing to hide.He is simply a banana eating bush boy from Jamaica who is good at running...a gift he probably developed from many years of chasing antelopes in the carribean jungle.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by mecussey(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
I think they all use biological testosterone that decomposes quickly without traces but sprinting is much more than that. The sprinter must be built for the kill and must have the perfect active body system. Bolt is naturally talented with an incredible height, long legs and the equivalent muscle for maximum thrust. Drugs will surely enhance it, but thats not an excuse to come behind him because you could have done the same. He covers more than 10m per second with the same thrust.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by ndsmartt(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hmmmmm, Imagine Usain Bolt as ur Father- He wants to flog U for commitin an offence, and U re runing away...........

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by naturalwaves: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
Olisa74:

You are right. But you and I both know he IS cheating. Modern day athletics is all about avoiding detection. Very few Nigerians are aware of the fact that our greats like Mary Onyali, Chioma Ajunwa, the Ezinwa brothers e.t.c all failed drugs tests. So should we still blame our current crop of athletes for failing to achieve, when they are fighting a losing battle, unless they too start to cheat?

Faulty thinking.So,because some persons were caught cheating means that everyone is cheating?Nigerians are one of d greatest cheats on earth and if it were possible for them(our athletes) to use a steroid without being detected,they would av done that to win a precious medal like Gold even if they won't be participating in d next olympics and will be irrelevant after that,they wouldn't mind.Wake up from ur slumber! Today,I remember vividly,ow I was joking with my mum about Nigeria's fire brigade approach to events about 4 years ago after d Olympics.Usain Bolt was interviewed and he said,he will take few months to rest and then commence preparations for d 2012 Olympics that same year cos he has to defend his medals.There was a time he cancelled an invitation to an athletics meet about 2 years ago.When he was asked Y? He said cos it will interfere with his scheduled program/timetable of preparing for 2012 Olympics(in other words,he does something everyday in preparation for d main event).This same Bolt told his gf to give him a break cos of d olympics.Have U ever seen him train before? Go get his clips and see things for urself.The guy worked hard day and night to achieve his triumph and all U can say is that;"U and I know he is using drugs"I beg ur pardon? Even if he is on steroids,the hard work is sure more than the steroid intake.Stop hating.Give honor to whom it is due.Usain Bolt is the fastest man in the whole wide world.He who the cap fits,let him wear it!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
ndsmartt: Hmmmmm, Imagine Usain Bolt as ur Father- He wants to flog U for commitin an offence, and U re runing away...........
^LMAOROTF
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Sweetnecta: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
the boy usain bolt at 6ft 5in with stride of 10 yard/394 ins at the widest. his physical look projects strength, really raw strength. and he is just a shade slower than the quickest but much shorter competitors. what is is doing therefore does not seem to be impossible, based on the above. but coupled with the fact that he not reached the peak of strength, which is at 33 years old. youth is a sign of strength and raw power and no one has found anything but normal in his system nor has anyone suspected him, until the people are now raising the issue. maybe they hate his success which it seems he has achieved by hard work.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by CuteTj(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
Don't you people know that ' Records are set to be broken?' Very soon, someone unknown is coming to break the records Bolt has set. We thought there wasn't going to be anyone like Maradona again but after 15 years, Messi is setting records Maradona never set.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by EzeUche(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
No. Why must we doubt greatness? He has raw black talent.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by godswill4m(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
I have always suspected that usain bolt guy.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by naturalwaves: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
abhosts: For the First time in the History of a 100m Final, 7 Athletes finished under 10 Seconds. Is man getting Faster or is Science playing a role?

Very good question.Maybe U should open another thread on this.It's going to be an interesting one.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by elampiro(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
I have a feeling that even Barca have something they add to the food served their players that enhances their perfomace and keep them energize for whole duration. That substance possibly has so far defied any detecting technology. Imagine the way they run, tackle all through 90 mins. They never get tired. Daniel Alves, Xavi, Iniester, Messi and co are beast.
Then the Chinese olympic team is another to be suspected. There must be a powerful herb somewhere. I heard a particular Chinese female swimmer did better than American powerful boy, Phelps in the last 50 meters when compared, and the west are crying fowl.

But until it is proven, they are the champions we know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True / Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family In The Pool / Goals From Nigerians All Over The World 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.