Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Msc In Petroleum Engineering. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Msc In Petroleum Engineering. (5557 Views)

Chemical And Petroleum Engineering Software / Do U Think Petroleum Engineering Is A Good Course To Study? / Should I Major In Petroleum Engineering Or Chemical Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Msc In Petroleum Engineering. by Allwell(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2012
Hello Nlanders, i need info on this issue. Can someone with a B.Eng in chemical engineering do a masters programme in petroleum engineering without having to do a pgd? Can you recommend a good school in nigeria? Thanks.
Re: Msc In Petroleum Engineering. by f4flakes(f): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
Yes you can. University of Ibadan, Uniport etc..

Good luck.
Re: Msc In Petroleum Engineering. by yemmyma: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
There are good schools outside Nigeria as well... Do you want to try?
Re: Msc In Petroleum Engineering. by Allwell(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
@f4flakes Thanks that was quite helpful.
yemmy_ma: There are good schools outside Nigeria as well... Do you want to try?
Of course i'd love to give that option a try but finance is a constraint o.
Re: Msc In Petroleum Engineering. by yemmyma: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2012
Google

Clausthal University in Germany,

University of Leoben, Austria

Those two are completely free... you can look at their requirements while working on getting an admission in Nigeria as well.

If you make a very good grade in Bachelors, you can get more schools with scholarships only if you try them.

Best of Luck

3 Likes

Re: Msc In Petroleum Engineering. by larion: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
yemmy_ma: Google

Clausthal University in Germany,

University of Leoben, Austria

Those two are completely free... you can look at their requirements while working on getting an admission in Nigeria as well.

If you make a very good grade in Bachelors, you can get more schools with scholarships only if you try them.

Best of Luck

Are you kidding me, wat and how do you mean free, can you shed more light pls. Yes I know d way to google and will pay her a visit later but I don't like to ask her on some issues without having a direction myself since I know how she operates.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Career Building Tips For Graduates / PTAD Commences The Second Phase Of Parastatals Pensioner Verification Exercise. / Ford Foundation Scholarships For Nigerian Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.