Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,796 members, 7,798,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

HELP!!! My Laptop Freezes At Every Opportunity! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP!!! My Laptop Freezes At Every Opportunity! (889 Views)

How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / Runtime Error On Win Server 2003 & Server Freezes Or Hangs / Win Xp Service Pack 2 Freezes My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Laptop Freezes At Every Opportunity! by yanni1(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2012
I need urgent help pls...my laptop freezes at every interval and i have tried defragmenting, disk clean-up and there seems to be no improvement. it even froze abit before i typed dis post. i hav deleted some movies thinking the memory was making it freeze but all to no avail. any little thing i do,the next thing i see is that (not responding) message at the top of the window both for internet pages and system windows. it also takes forever to open a system window!

present status is :
50.5gb free of 217gb
64bit operating system
RAM: 2.00gb
AMD V140 processor 2.30GHz

Recovery (D) status: 2.26GB free of 15.3GB

Pls what do i do?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Laptop Freezes At Every Opportunity! by yanni1(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2012
Something also suggested to me that it could be either the anti-virus or a virus. I use avast antivirus.
Re: HELP!!! My Laptop Freezes At Every Opportunity! by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2012
The problem is with your start up programs. You need a special software to fix the issue.
If you need the software, its only 1000 Naira plus licence code
Please text me: 08162999776
Re: HELP!!! My Laptop Freezes At Every Opportunity! by ekel101: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2012
Did you forget to say the Model of the Laptop is Dell Inspiron? lol cos i know someone with the same issue and the laptop is just 1 month old.
Re: HELP!!! My Laptop Freezes At Every Opportunity! by yanni1(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2012
ekel101: Did you forget to say the Model of the Laptop is Dell Inspiron? lol cos i know someone with the same issue and the laptop is just 1 month old.

sorry ...HP G56
Re: HELP!!! My Laptop Freezes At Every Opportunity! by vicshownero(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
julisunkan: The problem is with your start up programs. You need a special software to fix the issue.
If you need the software, its only 1000 Naira plus licence code
Please text me: 08162999776
i hate dis kind of tin,y sell it for crying out loud? guy i will get u d cracked version,just relax grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HELP!!! My Laptop Freezes At Every Opportunity! by yanni1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
vicshownero: i hate dis kind of tin,y sell it for crying out loud? guy i will get u d cracked version,just relax grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks bro..U too much. Hope to hear from u soon.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy This Advent Laptop? / All Computer Literate Pls See This / Hamza El Rufai, Son Of Former FCT Minister, Nasir El Rufai Dies In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.