Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:17 PM

Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? (7241 Views)

Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! / Must Your Spouse Know Everything You Give Your Parent / Does Your Spouse Know Your Nl Username? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by ronkebp(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Yes. funny, she normally tell me to eliminate the monster I created on niaraland. There was a thread she read where I was intentionally and aggressively attacking a lady, she yelled "stop it! she won't know you are laughing at her. . .please don't make her sad"

There was a day she called me "rhino.5dm", after a minor argument. I begged her not to ever do that again.

she said no one is going to believe anything again, should they meet me in real life.

This is so funny.....
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by kandiikane(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
Lol! I think he knows or suspects. He said I spend too much time on mý phone.

He saw the screen once when I was on here and he wanted to look at what I was doing. The guy come vex because I said no, told him I was on google. He was not a happy bunny at all.

He knows nairaland and I pray to Gawd, he doesn't know my user name. tongue grin
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
kunletiwoo: High blood pressure is real!

High blood pressure! Are insan.e or what?
So all you just wake up and this is what to
Talk about?

I know nigerians, most of nigerians on nl are cafe
Workers, mere opening of thread you will know
them. Nonsense!
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by 27naira(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
my girl hates Nairaland to care
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
Toaskarity: What that heck! How is this anyone business
that your husband or whoever knows your
Phucking password! Oh my god! Tomorrow
You will come to open a thread if your mother
knows your father p.or.n site password!!

Why in heaven! Did I stupidly even open this
thread and stupidly even read the first comment.
thank heavens u acknowledged that you are s.t.u.p.i.d cos if someone tells u na..u would say its an insult meanwhile its true, and this is a free forum no one is forcing you to comment....so...park one side, u are interrupting

4 Likes

Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Leffe2010: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
no no becos i am a cheat
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
Toaskarity:

High blood pressure! Are insan.e or what?
So all you just wake up and this is what to
Talk about?

I know nigerians, most of nigerians on nl are cafe
Workers,
mere opening of thread you will know
them. Nonsense!

What do you do for a living Oga? Let's start from there. Thank you.
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by acidtalk: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
I lost my fiancee when my father inlaw discovered mu nairaland username. Read full story below -

https://www.nairaland.com/1005200/all-because-nairaland-he-said
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
Toaskarity: What that heck! How is this anyone business
that your husband or whoever knows your
Phucking password! Oh my god! Tomorrow
You will come to open a thread if your mother
knows your father p.or.n site password!!

Why in heaven! Did I stupidly even open this
thread and stupidly even read the first comment.

Were you forced to comment under a gun point?

thank heavens u acknowledged that you are s.t.u.p.i.d cos if someone tells u na..u would say its an insult meanwhile its true, and this is a free forum no one is forcing you to comment....so...park one side, u are interrupting

I tier o undecided
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
acidtalk: I lost my fiancee when my father inlaw discovered mu nairaland username. Read full story below -

Always Acidic! How you doing bro? wink
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by akinreals: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
yes my wife knows, my account is permanently logged on on our family lappy, she read my post once in a while if i am not giving her enough attention,she will be like 'iwo ati nairaland yi shaaaaaa, o ma mu mukan ninu emi ati nairaland to ri naira kan nbe ri' meaning you and dis nairaland sha, u will av to chose one between me and ur nairaland dat has not given u 1 naira... I will just smile and tell her dat she is always my first choice and she will smile.... Lol

5 Likes

Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
akinreals: yes my wife knows, my account is permanently logged on on our family lappy, she read my post once in a while if i am not giving her enough attention,she will be like 'iwo ati nairaland yi shaaaaaa, o ma mu mukan ninu emi ati nairaland to ri naira kan nbe ri' meaning you and dis nairaland sha, u will av to chose one between me and ur nairaland dat has not given u 1 naira... I will just smile and tell her dat she is always my first choice and she will smile.... Lol
smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ppl are suffering, some don't even live upto
25cent a day,killing everwhere, instead
this is what the ones opportune
with the computer came online to talk. Smh.
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by tnktosin(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nope she doesn't know, besides she's never asked.

onila: nop. .he will take am the craziest bitc;h alive grin

because am so different in real life
shocked shocked shocked shocked
You married??
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by tnktosin(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
Toaskarity: Ppl are suffering, some don't even live upto
25cent a day,killing everwhere, instead
this is what the ones opportune
with the computer came online to talk. Smh.
Don't take life too seriously bro.. U'd neva get out of it alive. tongue

1 Like

Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by tnktosin(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
acidtalk: I lost my fiancee when my father inlaw discovered mu nairaland username. Read full story below -

U mean dat matter is still unresolved shocked shocked ?? But the man sha
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by hrhobi1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
She doesn't give phuck about nairaland.
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
she does and she's not bothered. She would have joined herself if not for the fact that people curse themselves out on Nairaland.
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Onims1(f): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
My hubby knws i'm on here,doesn't knw my username,but wil knw its me wen he sees it,cos dats is name,doesn't knw my password either...knws i spend almost 24hrs on NL,i almost burnt d food 1day,he seized my phone truout,den gav me d nxt day.now he even asks if i'v read nairaland,n wats new...lol

5 Likes

Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
My mother inlaw is on nairaland,and she knows my password
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
My mother inlaw knows my username,and she dey naIraland
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
Onim's:
My hubby knws i'm on here,doesn't knw my username,but wil knw its me wen he sees it,cos dats is name,doesn't knw my password either...knws i spend almost 24hrs on NL,i almost burnt d food 1day,he seized my phone truout,den gav me d nxt day.now he even asks if i'v read nairaland,n wats new...lol
Awwwwww! smiley
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by kcreal(f): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
He knows but doesn't know my user name.
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by kcreal(f): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
@ kandiikane, are you a male or a female? just asking.
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Odunnu: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
OAM4J:

Hmnnnn... who knows if the posts above are from "hims" and not from the real posters we know sef. God save some guys here. cheesy
hehehehehehe, sey you remember what I told you sometime ago? Dont worry sha.lol

luka1981:

we are not talking of nairaland husbands here, we are talking of the real husbands in real life.
ooh! shocked My bad!
Dont mind me. Nairaland Husband, facebook husband, google husband, twitter husband, all na husband jor. grin
How u dey?
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
Odunnu: Yes and he posts with it too.

In other words, he helps you in "tidying" your section too undecided
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Odunnu: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
semid4lyfe:

In other words, he helps you in "tidying" your section too undecided

I'm not sure. I know he posts when I come on and see replies on threads i'm sure I havent visited.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by slimyem: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2012

Na lie go kill you!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by gsmgold: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
Well...
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
yes...
d joke is, d dude actually takes my life online toooooo serious.
i dont tell am if he continue na constant migrane he dey find. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
slimyem: Na lie go kill you!!!
Slimyem: Thou shall not doubt ma friend! smiley
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? by kandiikane(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
kcreal: @ kandiikane, are you a male or a female? just asking.

Male.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between Olden Days Marriage And Modern Days Marriage / He Is Married, But I’m Pregnant For Him / Meet The Mother Of My 2 Adorable Children - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.