Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? (3733 Views)

My Father Kept Malice With Me For Four Year For This Reason / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw / What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 20, 2007
My my my !
I had a medical assistant from Central America,whose brother was married to a girl that also worked in our office.
The medical assistant told me a secret that had been eating her up.
Her brother had been cheating on his wife and even had a baby by the mistress and the poor  sister in law working in the same office  had no clue.

I felt so guilty that this poor wife had no knowledge of this and everyday I saw her my heart was so grieved for her and I could not tell her a thing.
Thankfully she later found out on her own and told me about it and up till today,she never found out I knew of her husband's mistress well before she did.
so what was the hardest secret you ever kept
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by jayvin01: 12:49am On Dec 20, 2007
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn my bros knows my ID here grin. . . . . if i say it then my balls are gon fry. . . so lets just keep it *secret!!* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no no no f*ck No tongue
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Dreloaded(f): 12:51am On Dec 20, 2007
Im so good Im still gonna keep it tongue

What did the wife do?
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2007
she filed for divorce
It was so terrible,I knew of the mistresses baby's birthday parties,the husbands trips out of state to see the mistress.
I felt so awful.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2007
nwando:

she filed for divorce
It was so terrible,I knew of the mistresses baby's birthday parties,the husbands trips out of state to see the mistress.
I felt so awful.

nwando,
You are an accomplice to cheating, deceit and heart-break. May God forgive you. grin

Ask yourself one question: Had the woman not found out on her own, what would you have done?
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by iice(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2007
Not so hard for me. . .hold lots of secrets grin grin
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by malaika(f): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2007
::
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by efuah(f): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2007
I was never able to tell my roommate that her boyfriend is dating my coursemate (cheating/doubledating). . . i cldn't cus i aint an angel of doom/deliverer of bad news! lipsrsealed
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Busta(f): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2007
@TOPIC,

why come out here and spill it when it is supposed to be the "hardest secret i've ever kept??

sorry, not telling.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2007
RichyBlacK:

nwando,
You are an accomplice to cheating, deceit and heart-break. May God forgive you. grin

Ask yourself one question: Had the woman not found out on her own, what would you have done?

no way richy
I was just an innocent girl caught up in a web that was spun by a cheating man.
I couldn't wait for the lady to find out her hubby was a dog
I just couldn't be the one to spill the beans
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by ifyalways(f): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2007
lots but i wont tell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by almondjoy(f): 12:11am On Dec 21, 2007
Plenty. I can never, ever reveal them oooooooooooooooooooooooh!  Chai!  Even on ma death bed! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! They are only between me and God!  Impossible. shocked

E get some things wen ears no dey hear a beg oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by holythug(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2007
its a secret. . . .its still a secret
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Finecat(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2007
@Topic

Boy o Boy, this one is tough. I used to work for a telecommunication company and there used to be a husband and wife that works in the same company. They are young couple and recently got married. The wife is my shift manager in my section but the husband work in another section, different shift. This woman liked me so much i could see it all over her face and her husband is a friend too. Before long, i was getting jiggy with it in her office after work in the evening. And she loved it too but i feel so bad everytime i see the husband. It was catch 22 for me because she was very fine and if i turned down her advances, i didn't know what was gonna happen to my job. But anyways it's over now and i won't do that again.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by angelchi(f): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2007
if i talk am, hw e wan tak be secret again?
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by holythug(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2007
Deseo que puedà casarme à la mujer más hermosa en la tìerra y hacer otro Trôy cool
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by adeboo(f): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2007
I learn a secret everyday at work cause i work with social workers and there are people / families i know that i have seen their files and know whats happening in their homes.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2007
Then it wouldn't be a secret again. lipsrsealed
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by goodguy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2008
Why are all the "secrets" here all about cheating, cheating and cheating? Is that the only kind of secret you folks can keep? I need something more interesting abegi. grin
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by mamaorga(f): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2008
Oops its a secret i nearly said it on nairaland
sorry i aint telling
thats why its a secret
duuuuuuuhhhhhh tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2008
I once went to see a friend of mine who had just given birth and she requested that i get her baby bag from her room for her cause she was still sore from stiches, I got to her room and was looking for the baby bag, when her dog of a husband came and grabbed me from behind and started saying rubbish. I struggled free and held back the temptation of giveing him a dirty slap so my friend would not hear. I calmly went back to the sitting room and since then i have refused to go to her house or tell her, now i hear the goat has impregnanted their housemaid and almost raped her sister. She sent both the sister and housemaid packing accusing them of setting her husband up, I know i should have said something especially when she nags me about not coming to her house but I am a coward, anytime i want to speak up my lips become heavy.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by dellynash(f): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2008
i can't say it, it is a secret
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by jkpretty(f): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2008
oh gosh! deadly secrets shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by abbey10(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2008
Shagged my relation.
I couldnt tell anyone.
She died last year.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by annamaria: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2008
abbey10:

Shagged my relation.
I couldnt tell anyone.
She died last year.
that's a tough one.
My family members don't know I lived in Ghana and returned to Nigeria and lived for about 2 years before eventually going to England. No one in my family knows till today. Only my ex's family know.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by osisi5: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2008
annamaria:

that's a tough one.
My family members don't know I lived in Ghana and returned to Nigeria and lived for about 2 years before eventually going to England. No one in my family knows till today. Only my ex's family know.

na wa.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by osisi5: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
abbey10:

Shagged my relation.
I couldnt tell anyone.
She died last year.

please don't tell them at all.
It'll reopen wounds.
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by annamaria: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
+osisi:

na wa.
wink What is the war, my dear? This is the vault of secrets, init?
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by spoilt(f): 4:24am On Feb 07, 2008
my best kept secret will die with me. I relocated to keep this secret safe. i refuse to be hypnotized, go under anaestasia or drink too much just so i dont get woozy and blurt it out. Ive justified my actions to myself. I just dont need to get anyone's ears burnt with my secret. undecided
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by 4Him(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2008
a secret i will take to heaven with me.
There are peeps here who can easily decode it if i said it. Yes you pataki. tongue
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by didiomos: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2008
secrets!!!! opps sorry some close freinds have my id. lipsrsealed

on second tots i ll register again wit another id.

i will back when am done!! grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? by spoilt(f): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2008
why do you guys give others your nairaland Id?
No one on the face of the earth knows my Id so i can blarb about whatever. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of The Problems We Have Today In Our Marriages, Is From Our Upbringing. / What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" / What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.