Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians (27732 Views)

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 / Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics / Buying On Www.amazon.co.uk And Www.amazon.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by wizziweb: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nigerians are now able to buy from Ebay, Amazon and other US based online stores and have items shipped to them with this website http://shopizee.com. What i find amazing is that the prices are also listed in Naira conversion...coooool
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by legalwealth(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
wizziweb: Nigerians are now able to buy from Ebay, Amazon and other US based online stores and have items shipped to them with this website http://shopizee.com. What i find amazing is that the prices are also listed in Naira conversion...coooool

This is cool but the way as I do is to have a USA verified paypal account that you can operate here in Nigeria and a USA or UK mail forwarding service.

"Take charge of whatever you are going int"
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by stpat1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
I just checked out the site, i love the layout and how the stores items are integrated to the site for easy shopping. What I don't understand is why the cost of shipping to my address is not calculated, I'm supposed to know how much it will cost to ship the item to my address before I can proceed to make payment.
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by ak71: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
I had the same issue when I made my order but it seems the admin has to verify your order before you can proceed to make payment..when they verify it they will update your total with the shipping price and their service charge..pretty decent site if you ask me..I already bought with them twice
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by stpat1(m): 12:24am On Aug 12, 2012
Very decent site yes. but I need to know how much it will cost for an item to be shipped before I purchase the item. that's one thing I like about circuit atlantic. I like their process too but the service fees and the rest makes the price high in the long run. Good initiatives.
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by Chrisvicmall: 1:18am On Aug 12, 2012
Nice to see sites like this coming up. For those that want to pay for services like fiverr, buy online from China or USA,or do some money transfer, check out chrisvicmall.com

@Poster, I like your site. Keep it up.
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by limitbreka: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2012
Ğoº°˚°ºϑ development. Nice platform. I'l give it a try
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by jumpearl(f): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hope this site is reliable? A lots of fraudulent sites abound in Naija. One has to take caution.

1 Like

Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by walexydon(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
they av nice stocks there...buh can it be trusted??
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by dlex21(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
ak71: I had the same issue when I made my order but it seems the admin has to verify your order before you can proceed to make payment..when they verify it they will update your total with the shipping price and their service charge..pretty decent site if you ask me..I already bought with them twice

ow long did the shipping take
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by ak71: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
It took abt 10 days in total.
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by dlex21(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
kk
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by Ifyann: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2012
Pls do they have a contact address
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by ncpat(m): 12:05am On Aug 24, 2012
ak71: I had the same issue when I made my order but it seems the admin has to verify your order before you can proceed to make payment..when they verify it they will update your total with the shipping price and their service charge..pretty decent site if you ask me..I already bought with them twice
please wen did u discovered the site
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by ak71: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2012
The site is real and genuine,so far have done two transactions with them and looking forward to greater business dealing with them. because I made some money from what I bought lolwink
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by emmnet(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
ak71 what payment method did u use will they accept GTB master card?
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by Mautonmentos(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hi all,I just noticed you can't make orders below N16500 on shopizee.any alternatives please?
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by vzack00(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
legalwealth:

This is cool but the way as I do is to have a USA verified paypal account that you can operate here in Nigeria and a USA or UK mail forwarding service.

"Take charge of whatever you are going int"
please how can one open a verified PayPal account in Nigeria
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by vzack00(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
please anybody?
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by corpROYAL(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
what method of payment are they using on this site(shopizee.com) or chrisvicmall.com are they still functioning well as i can see nobody report again. is anybody use their service recently. i need testimony from people who have already use their service. lol
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by Chrisvicmall: 1:41am On Dec 10, 2013
corpROYAL: what method of payment are they using on this site(shopizee.com) or chrisvicmall.com are they still functioning well as i can see nobody report again. is anybody use their service recently. i need testimony from people who have already use their service. lol

We are up and running fine. If you want to purchase from USA, hit us for payment while you use myus.com or shippyme.com for shipping. Our service charge is $10
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by VKENNYJ(m): 4:35am On Dec 10, 2013
click on www.jobofwork.com/?invite=3397 ,register and get
paid with 10 dollars for evry unique visitor that visits
your page......its fantastic.
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by Hardeydoyin1: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls what's is the condition of my goods. I sent the tracking number to you guys on sunday. Please I really need them in Nigeria this week please.
Username. Hardeydoyin

Please do get back to me
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by legalwealth(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
vzack00:
please how can one open a verified PayPal account in Nigeria

Oh sorry as I'm just seeing your reply.Kindly check on http://presegsunderstanding.com for guide.
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by chiboy11(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2013
legalwealth:

Oh sorry as I'm just seeing your reply.Kindly check on http://presegsunderstanding.com for guide.

Legalwealth pls I want to own a verified paypal account, ow can u help me wit it, plss drop ur num wud love 2cal u
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by onyinye03(f): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2013
For all your purchases this Christmas, fashion, gadgets, etc at astonishingly low prices,plus free delivery, check out -------> http:///OX4RPR83Ox
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
how much will it cost to ship an SUV from us to Nigeria via eBay please any one has an idea?
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by Ponybiz: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
ak71: It took abt 10 days in total.

how waz thier charges!!!
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by Idchris(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Ak71 please can i have your number because i would like to call you and speak to you about shipping products from ebay to Nigeria.. Thanks
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by babafunny(m): 6:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebay Usa is one of the biggest trading commercial site where all users with all kind of item are traded on auction bid. Only registered can buy and sell.. for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/ebay-usa-ebay-login-signup-www-ebay-com-registration-and-selling-tip/
Re: Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians by Chumaco(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Engagement (Tel 08185264049) n gold rings In Nigeria / Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes / Business Intelligence Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.