Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:07 PM

Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London (37818 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London by Cutevee: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hi all... so I need to renew my E-passport and I just completed the online application form; paid 65 dollars online and got an interview date for next tuesday. I have printed my form, the confirmation and payment slip and I will get the 20 pounds postal order tomorrow. So far i think the requirements are pretty straight forward except for this guarantors form business Seeing as it is not my first application and its a renewal, do i need it?

has anyone who recently applied to renew their e-passport needed to get one and have it signed by some sort of legal person or notary? cuz its a hassle and the half and i'll be pissed to go thru the hassle if i don t need to.

Help!
Re: Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London by claremont(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Cutevee: guarantors form business Seeing as it is not my first application and its a renewal, do i need it?
I didn't fill out any such form when I got mine reissued a while ago. I think it only applies to those who are first-time applicants.
Re: Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 17, 2013
I need to renew my e passport and at the same time do a change of name. How do I go about this please?.
Re: Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London by nnadozy(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2013
Hi Guys

Please having been on this issue for a long time, my passport expires 22 may 2013 , I want to renew this down at Nigeria house , this following link http://www.nigeriahc.org.uk/faq says its 50 pounds postal order after paying the 65 dollars . please is this correct .

Also i have gotten the ID and reference number do i still need to go on this link http://nhc.3tb.co/index.php Appointment booking to make an appointment .

Pretty much confused . Dont want any hassles by the staff there . thanks

2 Likes

Re: Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London by odafeasini: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hi all,
I need some advise Please.

I have made and application for reissue of my E-Passport online due to my change of name by marriage. I also have printed the application form, payment slip and acknowledgement slip.

On the acknowledgement slip I have been given an interview date of 14/01/2016 however when I went to the e-passport appointment booking system online to pick a slot, 14/01/2016 seemed to be unavailable.

What do I do next please;
Do I show up at the high commission on 14/01/2016 as is on my acknowledgement slip? Thereby disregarding picking a slot?
Re: Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London by seunajia: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2016
It takes about £100 to renew my Nigerian passport. And shoot I have to go to London for the interview. Will I have to go back to collect it or can they post it to me? London reminds me of Lagos --too busy!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) / A Plane Crashed In Uruguay During Remembrance Of Plane That Crashed In 1972 / Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.