Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy (3956 Views)

What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / How Do You Handle A Mummy's Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by butterflyy(f): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
His mum planned our meeting without our knowing it. We met n liked each other from there we staeted dating. Though d mum love me so much, my problem now is that we dont av secrets between us, it must b d three of us, every request or question is usually answered with ''ok darl i will phone mummy n get back to u'' he is n idependent guy oo. He shivers when his mum calls his phone. We planned changing d living room cotton to light green n this morning he told me that he has to take d cottons back that his mum said she prefers yellow. I really cant put up wth all that. What do i do. Av trie real dialogue, no way
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
butterflyy: His mum planned our meeting without our knowing it. We met n liked each other from there we staeted dating. Though d mum love me so much, my problem now is that we dont av secrets between us, it must b d three of us, every request or question is usually answered with ''ok darl i will phone mummy n get back to u'' he is n idependent guy oo. He shivers when his mum calls his phone. We planned changing d living room cotton to light green n this morning he told me that he has to take d cottons back that his mum said she prefers yellow. I really cant put up wth all that. What do i do. Av trie real dialogue, no way
na OYO u dey grin
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
I think I just puked in my mouth.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
bennyraz: na OYO u dey grin
hehehe undecided
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by martyns303(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
I'd assumed he's young but since u said he's independent then he's obviously above 20yrs old, so he's either from a rich home or the only boy of his mom and his dad is late. Boys that fit into such detail usually act like that.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by CLIQBOY(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
butterflyy: His mum planned our meeting without our knowing it. We met n liked each other from there we staeted dating. Though d mum love me so much, my problem now is that we dont av secrets between us, it must b d three of us, every request or question is usually answered with ''ok darl i will phone mummy n get back to u'' he is n idependent guy oo. He shivers when his mum calls his phone. We planned changing d living room cotton to light green n this morning he told me that he has to take d cottons back that his mum said she prefers yellow. I really cant put up wth all that. What do i do. Av trie real dialogue, no way
DIVORCE HIM AND DATE ME..NO BODY CAN INTIMIDATE ME.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by butterflyy(f): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hez 30 n a medical doctor, d last of three boys. He believes hez doing d right thing.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
butterflyy: Hez 30 n a medical doctor, d last of three boys. He believes hez doing d right thing.
if u can cope with such behavioral pattern then continue with the relationship if not look for_ a replacement
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Beync(f): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
30 shocked well he is still a kid, allow him to grow like 40
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Saintsquare(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
You are in for a long ride,he aint gonna change now or very soon.He s been living under his mum pepertual fear and only him can set himself free but your help will hasten it.Make him understand that his old enough to make his own decisions without consulting his,I wuldnt advise u to leave him since u claim u love each other.GOD HELP YOU
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by freecocoa(f): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nna menh me don't know whatta say undecided
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Konnektions146(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
op,
this is not so good for u but pls dont push it unless it would look like u wanna bring disunity amongst dem.
thread carefully and pray as u hope for de better but if u feel u cant condone it, pls walk away, dont try to pretend
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by butterflyy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
Last two weeks, i told him that am going to leave him cos he tells his mum everything, even our seeeeexxxx life, he got sick n yet told d mum why i wanna leave, she called n said they av a bond that i wont understand. He love me to like mad.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
butterflyy: Last two weeks, i told him that am going to leave him cos he tells his mum everything, even our seeeeexxxx life, he got sick n yet told d mum why i wanna leave, she called n said they av a bond that i wont understand. He love me to like mad.
Which kind careless bond is that one that cannot be understood? Abi she dey feck her son ni?

I don't know about you o but i do know i won't be able to stick to a man that does stuff like that,why would he be telling her about your 5ex life? This is some deep sh1t.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by MMM2(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
Op

Discharge d small/jew man from ur life angry
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by slimyem: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
that guy is never gon change...
Mummy will always be in charge..
If you can live with that,fine!
If you can't ,please walk!
Goodluck!
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
butterflyy: Last two weeks, i told him that am going to leave him cos he tells his mum everything, even our seeeeexxxx life, he got sick n yet told d mum why i wanna leave, she called n said they av a bond that i wont understand. He love me to like mad.
u mean he tells his mom abt hw he phucks u and hw u moan? lmao grin grin.. Hmm.. D truth is '' d mama dey wear hin pikin placenta for waist'' that's d bond. So u can't understand except tru fasting & prayers but i doubt if u can fast cuz u sound like a glutton(no offense) grin grin

bennyraz out! TGIF
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by cindyrella(f): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
Beync: 30 shocked well he is still a kid, allow him to grow like 40
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by klaus3011(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2012
ask him if he is screwing his mum also...
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by pleep(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
[size=15pt]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/size][size=20pt]DuMb TOpiC[/size][size=15pt]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by wissezy: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
leave him, hes a motherphucker.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
What did you expect from a relationship that was founded on his mother??
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
I am flabbergasted and overwhelmed and completely speechless. . .
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
undecided
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Saintsquare(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
You can quit nw b4 its too late,cos his mum will b in charge of your affairs wen u get married.Its ur choice though,so think b4 taking any step.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by tellwisdom: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
WHat are you doing with a MUMU PIKIN? angry angry
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by jhydebaba(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
Butterfly, what the heck are you doing with ur wings, oh! You are a gold digger? Pls, leave the boy to his mama.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
Tales by moon light...
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
slimyem: that guy is never gon change...
Mummy will always be in charge..
If you can live with that,fine!
If you can't ,please walk!
Goodluck!
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by lolaluv1(f): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2012
If coco and sexkills are speechless, óró pàrí!
cheesy
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by ATMC(f): 3:23am On Aug 11, 2012
Butterfly fly away
When he's ready to find u
He'll find d way
Otherwise u
Find another...
This poem is dedicated to u nd some others in ur shoes kiss
Re: Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy by pleep(m): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rain Is Falling. Feeling Soooooo Cold / Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires / Meet The Two Hottest Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.