Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Supposing Jesus Was Married??!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Supposing Jesus Was Married??!! (1285 Views)

7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay / Supposing Your BF/GF (hubby Orwife) Slaps You In Public! / Supposing U Caught Ur Dad With Ur Spouse On Bed, What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supposing Jesus Was Married??!! by abasifo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
SUPPOSING JESUS WAS MARRIED??!!
Knowing how women's minds work, I almost feel sorry for Jesus had he decided to live a normal life and got married, had kids, and the like. I can just see his wife saying.... What do you mean you were wandering in the desert for forty days? Don't give me that fake story about not eating or drinking for forty days and being tempted by Satan. I think you must be havi
ng an affair but you are too dumb to come up with a convincing lie. You mean that other woman was not cooking for you? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The other day I heard that you asked a certain Samarian woman for water. Does it mean that our tap has run dry for you to go begging for water? I figure out that you were not actually after any water... you had your own designs. Why ask her about her husband...... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And what about that woman who touched your shirt and felt well. Heeh She felt good! Where did she feel good?! Answer me! Where?! How? I also need to feel good....! I swear if I catch you cheating I'm leaving and I'm taking the kids with me. Then eventually you will have to face my father and the whole cabinet of our clan.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wish you would just settle down and get a career instead of just hanging out with your band of twelve losers. You used to be a great carpenter. What happened to that? At least you used to be able to put food on the table when you had a job. You need to grow up and take responsibility for your family.

You have been bragging around that you fed some five thousand people with only some few loaves of bread and two pieces of fish when your family here is suffering from malnutrition. Eti "Magic"!? What magic? Can't you perform that magic in our matrimonial home and give us food enough to eat for a lifetime? Give us a good house, and ornaments; give us riches. Not going around and feeding other people with borrowed or begged food.

I think that you have been taking me all along for a ride. I don't need a hippie for a husband! You spend all day with those twelve guys and sometimes you are gone for weeks on end. You don't spend enough time with me neither with the kids. I need to feel loved. Where did the romance go? Sometimes I think you put your God and disciples before me. I need to feel like I am number one in your life.

And by the way, I don't like how one of your buddies look at me. It's your boy Judas. He keeps coming around for apparently no reason. He kept popping in every few days when you were gone for those forty days. He gives me the creeps. You need to check on the homies you move around with...before the snatcher me from you ooo.
Hey why do allow peter to take away all that fish and you come back empty, you are a big fool, you won't eat in this house if you don't go and bring those fishes.
You are also a flirt ,ho oh God punish this Jesus Son of carpenter , look at how beautiful I'm I , he still went after that woman call mary magdalene , that is why she poured that costly perfume on him, yes ,you are in love with that Harlot ..mmm
I will pour her acid, trust me
And as the soldier capture Jesus. And may be they try to take her along, no no no , I'm not his wife oo , he has long abandoned me and my children for Mary Magdalene , the harlot, as the soldier move way, she say , I told you my God will catch you, Oga soldier beat am well well well , yeye man
Re: Supposing Jesus Was Married??!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
Y must you take the name of our Lord and joke with it. This is more than ' thou shall not call the name of the Lord thy God in vain'. May the Lord forgive u.
Re: Supposing Jesus Was Married??!! by hakunajay(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Y must you take the name of our Lord and joke with it. This is more than ' thou shall not call the name of the Lord thy God in vain'. May the Lord forgive u.

Amen ooo
Re: Supposing Jesus Was Married??!! by ATMC(f): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
@op u meant it as a joke but now see...i wish i could put dettol in ur tea, if i don't take care of u, who will?
Re: Supposing Jesus Was Married??!! by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 11, 2012
Father, forgive him 4 he knws nt wat he wrote
Re: Supposing Jesus Was Married??!! by AAlozie(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2012
If Jesus was a man, u would b speaking through ur anus and writing with ur teeth by now!
Re: Supposing Jesus Was Married??!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2012
Can't you read the handwriting on the wall. He didn't write all that. It was copy and paste.
Re: Supposing Jesus Was Married??!! by ATMC(f): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2012
Clemzy16: Can't you read the handwriting on the wall. He didn't write all that. It was copy and paste.
where u read am?

(1) (Reply)

Laf pattern / Funny 8 Best Selling Books In Town / A Real Story That Happened In China:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.