Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Software Have You Created? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Software Have You Created? (11315 Views)

What Software/applications Sells In Nigeria Nowadays / What Software Have You Created [remix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Software Have You Created? by royalicon(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2008
Im my IT world, i dream big like u guys, never too late to achieve more of this. Still working on better software.
Re: What Software Have You Created? by linuxprophet: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2010
/*
Handhelds
[list]
[li]World's first electronic version of the London Underground map back in 1989. Built for the Psion Organiser II handheld. Later sold to Psion for £, [/li]
[li]First handheld version of the Official Scrabble Word Player's dictionary, in conjuction with Chambers' Ltd. Edinburgh and authorized J.W. Spear's & Sons (UK) Ltd. also in 1989 for the Psion Organiser II.[/li]
[li]Psion Series 5 version of HP12C Financial Calculator[/li]
[li]CD, VHS Database Management Solution for Psion Organiser II and Atari Portfolio (circa 1989).[/li]
[li]Scrabble Dictionary for HP100LX[/li]
[li]KJV Bible for HP100LX, HP200LX and Hp OmniGo[/li]
[/list]

Solutions
[list]
[li]Linux-based Cybercafe Management solution called Excalibur. No prior knowledge of Linux was required. Built on custom Knoppix 2002-2004.[/li]
[li]Mobile Messaging suite presented to a Telco before they first launched BlackBerry in Nigeria. It was alas, 6 months before its time![/li]
[li]Enterprise Mobile Messaging Network Appliance to compete against BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and MS Exchange. Includes Device Management,
Remote Provisioning, Remote Device Wipe, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks Synchronization. Designed to offer FIPS-level encryption of mails for select Symbian, UIQ 3.x, iPhone OS, and recently beta testing Android 2.x.[/li]
[li]Church Membership Database Management System (MMdS)[/li]
[/list]

1u Appliances
[list]
[li]Open Source Routing Appliance (up to 12 cores, 6 GbE Ports, 32GB DDR3 (optional)[/li]
[li]Web-based Linux Firewall Network Appliances[/li]
[li]Secure FTP Servers[/li]
[li]Enterprise Messaging Appliances based on Zimbra or CommuniGate Pro[/li]
[/list]
*/
cool
, pause.
Re: What Software Have You Created? by mininija: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2010
[you know how it feels when you know a message was here but can't find it ?, yeah: me too]
Re: What Software Have You Created? by textmypage(m): 2:42am On Jun 02, 2010
can someone teach me how to create and upload bulk mailers and phpmailers?
Re: What Software Have You Created? by mininija: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2010
[you know how it feels when you know a message was here but can't find it ?, yeah: me too]
Re: What Software Have You Created? by textmypage(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2010
@mininija, i have sent you a mail.i need to learn it because i want to have the knowledge.here is my email:alwaysme.honey@gmail.com
Re: What Software Have You Created? by mj(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
its time for me
1. Daily TimeTable Changer (Javascript)
2. Auto System shutdown (VB6)
3. Online News publishing (PHP)
4. Student Study abroad Portal (Javascript, PHP, Mysql)
5. Raffle Draw (VB6)
6. School Grading System (VB.net)
Re: What Software Have You Created? by ToyosiR(f): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
Well, for me not quite much.

vehicle maintenance System
Fixed Asset management System
Library Management System
Contact manager
and few others

currently General banking application
Re: What Software Have You Created? by kwende(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
SUB SURFACE INFORMATION AND PLANNING SYSTEM - AN OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION DATABASE CENTRIC APPLICATION THAT TRACKS PRODUCTION ACTIVITIES , SURFACE AND SUB SURFACE INFORMATION USING ORACLE 11G DATABASE AS THE BACK END AND .NET FRAMEWORK AS THE FRONT END
AND PRODUCED DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURRCES COMPLIANT REPORTS.
Re: What Software Have You Created? by bigafees: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2010
1. I developed Application that manage Pure Water Company Staffs & Transcation Record (VB 6 and and MS-Access)

2. Trifsoft For Cooperative Society Using VB 6 and SQL Server

3. Currently Developing Web BAse Hospital Management System using asp.net/vb.net code
Re: What Software Have You Created? by jek1471: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
I have created quite a lot of software, some I can't even remember but here are some of them:

- payroll / human resources application
- dry cleaning / laundry billing application
- a compiler for business applications
- hotel management system
- schools management software
- cafe billing software
- inventory management system
- accounting software
- water rate billing software
- registration software for doctors and dental doctors
- point of sales
- virus and anti virus
- so many others

Many of these applications ae being used in different establishments all over the country

Some day I wish to package an exhibition of all my products.
Re: What Software Have You Created? by paule: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
MAny, i can't NAME THEM ALL
Re: What Software Have You Created? by 9janinja(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
hi guys great job u're doing can someone help me out on how to create a mobile application thanks
Re: What Software Have You Created? by henrywang(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2010
i found out that so many are lying if u have developed all this software just upload one lets see.
well i run on so many things
1. mtn,zain,etisalat free browsing.
2. am a web designer and developer,using html,css,javascript,php,and my sql as my database
3. a java programmer using java to build sofeware for security doors like key card doors.
4. using php to insert any type of type of thing in a site,like chatting on a site.
5. am also a computer hacking forensic investigator (CHFI) and certified ethical hacking (CEH) trained in india.
6. i used java to build a hacking software that when u install in system i can be able to hack into your system.
7. let me not talk much.anything u want me to do i can do it with programming.
if u want to try u can tell me what u want me to do then i will do it for u even if is hacking into any system of your choice
u can reach me 07033798621 or my mail is kunit4real20042002@yahoo.com or wanghenry454@yahoo.com
am still building on my site just relax u will get my site up and runnig.they i can be able to do online training
on any of the courses u want to do.so am trying to use the highest level of encryption on my site because of hacker and crackers.
my number is 07033798621.
Re: What Software Have You Created? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2010
Re: What Software Have You Created? by Jeovy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2010
I have designed a couple myself:
-Stock/sales reconciliation software
- Military database
- Goods Allocation software
- hotel management system
- schools management software
- Banking software
- inventory management system
- accounting software
- Finance software
- Bank reconciliation software(overdraft interest)
- point of sales software
- Pension software
- and many more
- so many others
Re: What Software Have You Created? by careygold: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
I have created a chess game in advance java using applets and events,
Re: What Software Have You Created? by Bijemi(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2011
Web application.
bijemi.com
Re: What Software Have You Created? by NumberOne2(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2011
Started developing in 2010,
On the Mobile Platform (including BB's):

Nigerian Constitution 1999 (amended version)
Abuja Street Map (use without GPRS)
Lagos Island Street Map (use without GPRS)
Mobile First Aid