Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Dangerous Mistake - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dangerous Mistake (2528 Views)

Can You Find The Mistake In This Image (photo) / People Mistake Me For Jay Z / A Simple Spelling Mistake That Caused A Divorce!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous Mistake by Phiniter(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2007
Theere ar reall silly mistakes one makes that can cost one a whole lot of problems, this one happened live to me, when eva I remember, I don't know if I go cry or laugh, well let me share it.

Hmm

I went home to my village some years ago, I was in my final year in the Secondary school then, so I heard my people had a football match with the neigbouring rival village, well since it was mainly my agegroup I had to join them, the match was to be played in their home, that is we were away.

on getting there we noticed that they were actually mixtures of our agegroup nd some older boys, but we were not that scared, we knew our capabilities so we started the match which the winner was to go home with the amount of money we put on the ground,

Like we Knew, *little did we know that it was Unfortunate* We won the match in their home, not only did we win we whiped them 4 goals to nuttin,,
Hmm
The Third goal was the beginning of our problems when after we scored, the guy who gave the goal was slapped by the goal keeper who claimed he hit him before he scored *we all knew it was a lie* but we did not know then that it was the begining of the problem,
when we scored the dying minute fourth goal just before the whistle went off was when the main problem started, but this time it was on the Captain, *You can guess who the captain is* I was in the middle of angry looking guys who just dealt with both the referee nd the person holding trophy we were supposed to go home with, that means they collected both their money nd ours too, well I thought it was something we could argue about in the field, well I guess I was wrong when,

I removed my shirt

This gesture was made because I was sweting all over, and my jersey was scratchin me, I actually forgot that it also gestured I was ready to fight, *tell me how many people I wan beat??*

You ssee even my collegues that was there saw the brutality in these people's eyes and were like hmm that lagos boy, I talk say im go put imself for trouble, how many people im wan beat,??

this people Pounded me,, hey, them boza me, infact, starting from the smallest to the biggest, it was just like throwing fried meat in a lion's den, everybody wanted to have a feel of my flesh that day.

Luckily for me, I had toasted a chick from that place the previous day who told me she'd think about it, You see, She was actually the person who saved me that day, she went nd call some elders who came to the premises nd dismissed all of them,

they now left me in the middle of the field nd left, only for one of my closest brothers who was in hiding watching them devour me concluding that if others left, he'd be there to atleast take my dead body home *if it he saw it or saw my skeleton which ever*

He carried me nd was able to lift me home on his bike, that was how I was saved that day, thanks to this chick, nd my brother, I'd have as well as died there were he not there to tak4e me home.

Hmm

If I remember that day, sometimes I'd fell angry, sometimes sad, sometimes funny, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

TT, you need to see the way I bazukad all o' em that day If it were not that I'm a strong guy I'd have died, so you see, stop messin with Suga or I'd pour all my anger on you you hear
Re: Dangerous Mistake by Migines(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2007
Roflmao.
U deh toast village chick.
Re: Dangerous Mistake by topeteadr(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2007
U hd better go wit ur village chick and leave my sugadear.
Re: Dangerous Mistake by benjay1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2007
@All I think this script will make a good nollywood movie.

@phiniter You have got lots of qualities. (village chyking for example) Don't let it all go to waste.
Re: Dangerous Mistake by topeteadr(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2007
Make him return to him village and neva come back.
Re: Dangerous Mistake by Phiniter(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2007
Migines:

Roflmao.
You deh toast village chick.

Tha was by the way

tope_teadr:

You hd better go wit your village chick and leave my sugadear.

Tha was years back you hear, I've told you, I don't wanna see you hangin around SugaLips, or, beware, your head might as well as fall of and you'd pick it iwth your own hands
tope_teadr:

Make him return to him village and never come back.
Back to poster
ben~jay:

@All I think this script will make a good nollywood movie.

@phiniter You have got lots of qualities. (village chyking for example) Don't let it all go to waste.
ar you a movie director??
Re: Dangerous Mistake by topeteadr(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2007
Yes and he's directing u back 2 d village.
Re: Dangerous Mistake by clemcykul(f): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2007
@TT lol
@phiniter never knew u were a damn coward / goatward grin grin
bragger grin grin grin
but the writers id is really funny kudos to ya, your IQ is ok!
Re: Dangerous Mistake by sholashola: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2007
Sometimes it happens that way. ya know!
Re: Dangerous Mistake by saucekid(m): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2007
what more can i say??

nutcase grin grin grin
Re: Dangerous Mistake by Phiniter(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2007
@Clemy, My sis, this one no be the matter of being a lionward,
Tell me when both the eleven we follow play, both substitues, supporters club, fans, even their coach follow pounce on me, tell me where lion go for survive all this ones

but like I said , I'm a hero, for even surviving in the first place

grin grin
Re: Dangerous Mistake by Migines(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2007
Huh. U talk too much.
Re: Dangerous Mistake by Phiniter(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2007
saucekid:

what more can i say??

nutcase grin grin grin

Re: Dangerous Mistake by benjay1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2007
Phiniter:

@Clemy, My sis, this one no be the matter of being a lionward,
Tell me when both the eleven we follow play, both substitues, supporters club, fans, even their coach follow pounce on me, tell me where lion go for survive all this ones

but like I said , I'm a hero, for even surviving in the first place

grin grin

So make we dey clap for you now or what ?
Re: Dangerous Mistake by clemcykul(f): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2007
@lionward/phiniter i think i like ur signature, makes me laff grin grin

geez am hungry! *yawns* can som1 take me out tess where are u?
Re: Dangerous Mistake by topeteadr(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2007
Phiniter, thats why it's always advicable to have a back up protection.

Something like a laughing gas, tear gas, tranquilizer pistols or a sedative.
Re: Dangerous Mistake by ituen(m): 6:11am On Dec 26, 2007
Phiniter, Thank God i sabi internet now, next time u come village again. . . . .

Chairman
Village Youths Association

NB: Tell ur NL friends say na town crier babe na im u razzle
Re: Dangerous Mistake by Emperoh(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2007
I was waiting for happily ever after story where e go be say U don Marry the 'Bushmo'. Anyway, am organising a village match btw your town and Mine this New Year and the Venue is my village playground. The Price is good and you will be the Captain of your team. tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Dangerous Mistake by Phiniter(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2007
ben~jay:

So make we dey clap for you now or what ?

nd who told ya that I nid ya muta fukin hands to join for me??
Re: Dangerous Mistake by benjay1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2007
@phiniter Hiss u just dey find who go end your miserable life,

Come i don tell u b4 if life don tire u go hug transformer or better still go kiss hot iron.
Re: Dangerous Mistake by ituen(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2007
@Ben

na so u hate phiniter reach. I been don mix shaving powder and rat poison for am
Re: Dangerous Mistake by benjay1(m): 1:50am On Dec 31, 2007
@Ituen i think you should add a little acid to that concortion
Re: Dangerous Mistake by ituen(m): 4:19am On Dec 31, 2007
Let me go to my shrine. . . . .reaches out for JIK bleach to add to the concotion
Re: Dangerous Mistake by Migines(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2007
Na detergent u deh worship?
Re: Dangerous Mistake by ituen(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2007
I dont blame u. I've been wondering wat u were doing in my shrine in my absence. . . . . .

Are u tryin to loot from a Native Doctor?
Re: Dangerous Mistake by benjay1(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2007
habba ituen why u go say migs come loot? Na only soap im come borrow.

Only God know wetin im wan use the soap do. cos i hear say clem don ban am from bla bla bla.
Re: Dangerous Mistake by Migines(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2007
My enimies shall fall!
Re: Dangerous Mistake by saucekid(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2007
amen,amin,iseand all the confirmatory words grin grin grin
Re: Dangerous Mistake by clemcykul(f): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2007
hahahhaha grin
Re: Dangerous Mistake by ituen(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2007
I hope say im never give Clemcy the soap to bath cos na im i dey wash my idols. That soap fit give u infections beyond my control.

calling out to Clem Clem Clem Clem.

Oh my Lord!!! Sees Clemcy and cannot believe his eyes

CLEMCYKUL HAS GOITRE AT THE BACK OF HER NECK
Re: Dangerous Mistake by benjay1(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2008
@Ituen You no even know the main reason why Migs don dey move soap comot for your shrine.

The last time i checked, the morning fresh and harpic wey im been dey use self-service himself don finish.

So the bobo no get any option but to begin loot soaps given to the gods.
Re: Dangerous Mistake by ituen(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2008
Oh boy,

Ben u wicked no be small. Didnt know the idea behind the theft.

consults his shrine so that the curse on Clem can be reversed

thinking to himself Chei!. . . what a pity on that couple. They don't deseve this

Good to see u this new year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Compilation Of Funny Notes Sent Among "oyibo" "face Me I Face You" Neighbors / Which Vehicle Should Allowed To Go First In An Emergency Situation / Stella Obasanjo First Day In "Heaven"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.