Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (7111 Views)

Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Co-Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Odunnu: 3:34am On Aug 11, 2012
Distinguished Nairalanders,
Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.
The Education section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

-Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

-Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by adedoyin22: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2012
Am interested in moderating this section. I have my laptop connected to the internet, so i stay connected online 24hour of the day.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2012
Sequel to your advertisement, I beg to apply for the position of Moderator in Education section.

I look forward to a favourable consideration.

Thank you
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by justwise(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2012
Can i apply? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Acidosis(m): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2012
Odunnu, I want to moderate Nairaland Bank Account.
Pls how do I apply? ?

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donlet(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2012
@ Acidosis lol
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Caracta(f): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2012
i'm interested.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2012
Acidosis: Odunnu, I want to moderate Nairaland Bank Account.
Pls how do I apply? ?
undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Abuklaw(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2012
Am in interested in moderating this education section
i often come online daily and always contribute the little i can,
i wish my application is favourably granted

thanks ma'am
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by dohiswill: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
Yes I am interested I really can do it if you can give me a try.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
I was wondering when you'll need a moderator. I'm applying.
_
WHY I'LL MAKE A DAMN GOOD MODERATOR OF THE NAIRALAND EDUCATION SECTION
1. I've got 24-hour access to the internet.
2. I'm an active poster.
3. Spam and I are like the deer and the lion: we don't see eye-to-eye.
4. I'm not "trigger-happy." i.e, I respect the opinion of others and am not quick to render judgement. Except for when the opinion is clearly damaging and in any way misleading.
5. No scam shall ever befall the education sector (ref: Crystal Services Immigration Scam, of which I'm sure found most of it's 7000 victims here on Nairaland) if I'm made moderator. The interests of the people are my interests too.
6. I'm a likable person.
7. If appointed, I'll make sure everybody leaves satisfied.
_
I really hope I'm considered. Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
All hail Simon the new mod
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bazrule: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2012
You need me.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by mayorall(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
YES
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by OAM4J: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
I wish to apply to moderate under Odunnu.

I have a good working experience with locking and unlocking... hide and seek, open and close, banging banning and un-banning.

I will work so hard under you and you will not want to let me go. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by mystolad(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2012
its a pleasure.

I am interested.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Acidosis(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
OAM4J: I wish to apply to moderate under Odunnu.

I have a good working experience with locking and unlocking... hide and seek, open and close, banging banning and un-banning.

Wat?!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ektbear: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2012
OAM4J: I wish to apply to moderate under Odunnu.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Work under, work on top, work from behind...lmao
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 12, 2012
Ayamu also interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by OAM4J: 1:36am On Aug 12, 2012
ekt_bear:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Work under, work on top, work from behind...lmao

Same noni - All na the same. As long as am working with Oduunu; whether na under, on top, front, back, left or right na same. I just want to be told when to resume action. Did I remember to say I will work for free? Yes I will work under Odunnu for FREE.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donsolo4u2c(m): 5:38am On Aug 12, 2012
my internet experience gaves me the courage of moderating this board....am a site owner,i ave moderatd many sites via proudlyboiz.com,oakaztlecrib.com,,, main motive of seeking this post is cuz am a stdnt of okopoly and can update my thread in educationaly style nt like a sca..,.chukwusolomon4u2c@gmail.com
OAM4J:

Same noni - All na the same. As long as am working with Oduunu; whether na under, on top, front, back, left or right na same. I just want to be told when to resume action. Did I remember to say I will work for free? Yes I will work under Odunnu for FREE.
my internet experience gaves me the courage of moderating this board....am a site owner,i ave moderatd many sites via proudlyboiz.com,oakaztlecrib.com,,, main motive of seeking this post is cuz am a stdnt of okopoly and can update my thread in educationaly style nt like a sca..,.chukwusolomon4u2c@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by mystolad(m): 6:16am On Aug 12, 2012
got experience in moderating and enforcing law.

Will appreciate if an interview is granted so as to express my experience in words and action.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by kaysy(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2012
I think this is about the third time we'll see a thread requesting for Co-moderator in the Education Section of Nairaland and hopefully i've applied all through and none was selected, how am i sure this isn't gonna be the same with them, well am interested again provided Odunnu will still remain a fellow moderator, if she's going then am not interested.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Yakeeboy: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
Am intrested in becoming the co.moderator of this forum ,i would be delightful if a privilege is given to me to serve you all,am a punctual and regular poster in nairaland i even sleep and woke here,and i promise to abide by the rules and regulations of this forum,thumbs up seun osewa
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tosinmoses(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2012
Yap!equal to d task,no self esteem or intrest.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ShehuAba(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
Good afternoon co educationists i will like to use this opportunity to indicate my interest to serve as a co moderator in this great section of Nairaland. It will be a great priviledge and i promise to abide by the rules of the section and ensure that fellow Nairalanders do too. I hope that my request is favourably granted. Nice Time everyone
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ghydyon(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
With keen interest i hereby apply for the honourable voluntary position as a moderator of this education section in this great nairaland.Hope my request will be favourable consider
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by fortknox1: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
I'm interested!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MATTHEW59: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
This is my expression of interest. Quality Time, Timely Delivery.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lheyhe(m): 3:32am On Aug 15, 2012
YES, I AM INTERESTED IN MODERATING THE EDUCATION SECTION
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ektbear: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2012
How much time daily is required to moderate?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Jibwillz: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2012
Wt do I gt in return, Hw mch is d PAY

(1) (2) (3)

Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria / FUNNY Scenes When School Resumption Is Announced(pics) / Mechanical Engineering Is The Toughest Branch Of Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.