Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Please What Sat, Act Reasoning Test Is? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Sat, Act Reasoning Test Is? (1358 Views)

Sat, Act, Toefl And Others / The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out / Sbrs Shortlisted Candidate For Screening Test Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Sat, Act Reasoning Test Is? by Aliyasimam: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2007
I want apply into one University in USA, but they said you have to seat for SAT Reasoning Test, or ACT Test, Please is there anyone to explain this SAT and ACT test to me? How to register and seat for this test, i will be very grateful if you help me with this information.
Re: Please What Sat, Act Reasoning Test Is? by uspry1(f): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2007
Wish you the best luck taking SAT/ACT reasoning exam prior to apply for USA university admission. Here is existing thread found at below:

Date of SAT exam in Abuja and How to register?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44684.0.html
Re: Please What Sat, Act Reasoning Test Is? by uspry1(f): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2008
Are you look for taking SAT/ACT exam in Nigeria in order to meet the requirement of USA college/university admission/enrollment?

Check the link i provided above. Good luck! cheesy
Re: Please What Sat, Act Reasoning Test Is? by uspry1(f): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2008
;d

(1) (Reply)

Do Unizik(nnandi Azikwe) Accept 2nd Choice / Imagine This Creature Coming Closer To You In The Bid To Serve Your Fatherland! / Tasued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.