Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Andriod Applications And Games Stores - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Andriod Applications And Games Stores (2061 Views)

Best Android Applications And Were To Get It / S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread / Must Have Applications And Other Goodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andriod Applications And Games Stores by CLIQBOY(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
JUST REQUEST FOR ANY ANDRIOD APPLICATION AND GAMES AND I GET YOU THE LINK....
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by monkvirus(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
CLIQBOY: JUST REQUEST FOR ANY ANDRIOD APPLICATION AND GAMES AND I GET YOU THE LINK....
Please i need site where i can download hot and bad games for my HTC mytouch #G slide.
Thanks.
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by CLIQBOY(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2012
monkvirus:
Please i need site where i can download hot and bad games for my HTC mytouch #G slide.
Thanks.
WHAT FORMAT DID THE PHONE USE..IS It .cab .apk .sis or wat?
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by Ozegbe(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
i need fifa 2012 for samsung galaxy note. remember its GPU IS MALI 400.
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by leslieu63(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2012
dark knight rises and amazing spiderman SD files for galaxyS2 mail gpu
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by monkvirus(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2012
CLIQBOY: WHAT FORMAT DID THE PHONE USE..IS It .cab .apk .sis or wat?
Actually i just want to buy the fone.
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by CLIQBOY(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
monkvirus:
Actually i just want to buy the fone.
owkay
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by monkvirus(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
just wondering on which one is good, whic is better, htc mytouch 3g or htc hd7?
Replies are appreciated.
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by lexander(m): 3:04am On Oct 13, 2012
monkvirus: just wondering on which one is good, whic is better, htc mytouch 3g or htc hd7?
Replies are appreciated.
htc hd7 of course the mytouch 3g has a low internal memory while the hd has 8gb the choice is still yours because they're not the same os . Its a case of andriod vs windows 7 ☻
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by knyte(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2012
pls aw do you download such games cos most of dem have to be downloaded through wifi and ita hard to get free wifi.Also using data plan is also xpensiv,so how do you download the files needed.
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by francis247(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
monkvirus: just wondering on which one is good, whic is better, htc mytouch 3g or htc hd7?
Replies are appreciated.
With respect to specs, HD7 is obviously better. But don't forget WP7-specific limitations
No system-wide file manager
No Bluetooth file transfers
No USB mass storage mode
Limited third-party apps
availability
No Flash (nor Silverlight) support
in the browser
Too dependent on Zune software
for file management and syncing
No video calls
New ringtones available only
through the Marketplace (fixed in
Mango)
Music player lacks equalizer
presets
No multitasking ( fixed in Mango)
No copy/paste (fixed in NoDo)
No DivX/XviD video support
(automatic transcoding provided
by Zune software)
No sign of free Bing maps
Navigation so far ( fixed in
Mango)
No internet tethering support
(fixed in Mango)
No handwriting recognition
support
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by francis247(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
CLIQBOY: JUST REQUEST FOR ANY ANDRIOD APPLICATION AND GAMES AND I GET YOU THE LINK....
PES 2010, 11, or 12. couldn't find any on the plastore
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by francis247(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
PES 2010, 11, or 12. couldn't find any on the playstore
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by monkvirus(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
francis247: With respect to specs, HD7 is obviously better. But don't forget WP7-specific limitations
No system-wide file manager
No Bluetooth file transfers
No USB mass storage mode
Limited third-party apps
availability
No Flash (nor Silverlight) support
in the browser
Too dependent on Zune software
for file management and syncing
No video calls
New ringtones available only
through the Marketplace (fixed in
Mango)
Music player lacks equalizer
presets
No multitasking ( fixed in Mango)
No copy/paste (fixed in NoDo)
No DivX/XviD video support
(automatic transcoding provided
by Zune software)
No sign of free Bing maps
Navigation so far ( fixed in
Mango)
No internet tethering support
(fixed in Mango)
No handwriting recognition
support
So are u say dat Mytouch 3g is kind of better dan HD7?
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by Deblow: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2012
Thread owner pls respond to the request to give us a link to download PES2012, FIFA 2012 soccer game and others. Thanks
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by pheesayor(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
i got pes2012 via torrent, waiting for pes2013 grin
Deblow: Thread owner pls respond to the request to give us a link to download PES2012, FIFA 2012 soccer game and others. Thanks
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by francis247(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
monkvirus:
So are u say dat Mytouch 3g is kind of better dan HD7?
with respect to OS, mytouch 3g is better, but HD7 is way ahead of it based on the phone specs. I suggest u go for mytouch 3g, but bear in mind that it's a low end android smartphone unlike the likes of HTC desire s, desire v, chacha, galaxy s, Sony Ericsson experias, etc. as for HTC hd7, unless you're ready 2 wait for windows 8.
Re: Andriod Applications And Games Stores by Donlokobanty(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
Replies are appreciated.
currently using my touch 3G fantastic phone but low internal memory...

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Tweets To Twitter Via SMS / Mtn Zone Back And Better / Help: Airtel Is By-Passing My Android Data Plan and Draining My Credit!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.