Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. (701 Views)

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water / Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) / Deposit Slip Filled By An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. by westemma: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2007
It was yesterday that one person fell inside the well just because he wanted to save the life of his he goat he bought for christmas. this guy was overwhelmed with water to the extent that when they press the stomach of the guy water was just pumping out like a spring of water. Now the question is that is the man drunk before going to buy the goat, or he has been caused by his grandparent from home? Please the public I want you to contribute to this issue so that i can know how to advise such person another day.
Re: Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. by debosky(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2007
westemma:

It was yesterday that one person fell inside the well just because he wanted to save the life of his he goat he bought for christmas. this guy was overwhelmed with water to the extent that when they press the stomach of the guy water was just pumping out like a spring of water. [b]Now the question is that is the man drunk before going to buy the goat, or he has been caused by his grandparent from home? [/b]Please the public I want you to contribute to this issue so that i can know how to advise such person another day.

grin grin grin Nairaland oh!

after spending 2 months' salary to buy goat you expect him to let it go like that? Imagine Christmas/Sallah without isi ewu grin grin
Re: Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. by MrInfo1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2007
Advice the person to get a life assurance  wink
Re: Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. by Migines(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2007
I tire o. But, why goat matter come yapa 4 nairaland now.
Re: Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. by jtkoko9(f): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2007
@Migines
na because say na goat b d koko 4 now
Re: Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. by Migines(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2007
@jt
i guess so
@poster
better tell ur guy or his family members to keep d goat well o, Ituen is still at large.
Re: Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. by topeteadr(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2007
Ituen aint at large, he is a prisoner at kirikiri.
Re: Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. by clemcykul(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2007
@poster your idea of a joke suck! embarassed
Re: Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. by topeteadr(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2007
*****@poster your idea of a joke "sucks "****
NOW THATS BETTER
Re: Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. by sholashola: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2007
Nauseating tongue
Re: Somebody Fell Inside The Well And Was Filled With Water. by saucekid(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2007
*no comment*

(1) (Reply)

Temptation / Super Bowl / Bush Is Coming Here Tomorrow, Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.