Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! (41182 Views)

Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Kate Henshaw Look Alike Audition In Lekki / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by ambrosini593(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
A glance at the picture below will make one wonder if Rihanna indeed has a daughter in Nigeria. This little starlet would definitely pass for a young Rihanna anytime anyday. Her resemblance with Rihanna is simply amazing. See the look, the eyes, the nose and best of all her attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
Chei.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by tpia5: 3:00am On Aug 12, 2012
That's not how rihanna looked as a kid though.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Caseless: 5:09am On Aug 12, 2012
tpia@:
That's not how rihanna looked as a kid though.
How did she look? Let's hav her childhood picture then we compare wit dz kid here.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Caseless: 5:38am On Aug 12, 2012
Lawd! Dz kid resemble rihana die! Pls,tel ha 2 worship God not satan like rihana dos. Dress properly and dnt post unclad pictures like rihana ooo...

16 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Kolade9(m): 5:48am On Aug 12, 2012
Naija seem to have a photocopy of every foreign artiste...

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by maro42k: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2012
Rihana no even de like dis na surgey make her de like dis
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by RickyRoss1(m): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2012
lie lie lie...
Thats a lie, am not sure if rihana has ever dated any Nigerian guy, so the pic is either rihana as a kid or her look alike...
wetin rihana pikin go dey go for 9ja Abi she be born troway
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by freecocoa(f): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2012
Ricky_Ross: lie lie lie...
Thats a lie, am not sure if rihana has ever dated any Nigerian guy, so the pic is either rihana as a kid or her look alike...
You sabi read english so?

47 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by denzel2009: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2012
Child abuse.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Walexz02(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: You sabi read english so?
Abeg help me ask amgrin
@op d gurl luk lyk Rihana smallwink
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by bigwallace(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2012
:Ddis grl looks lyk her gan ooo ,hey guys am new here[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by buzugee(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2012
she is all kinds of cuteeeeeeee
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by abujub(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2012
She looks like her, I pray for this kid not to see her as role model.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Labyboy(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2012

Guy.. Na wa for U oo.. No be simple english dem write here?..

Dem say pikin na rihanna look alike: no be say na rihanna born am..
..Sule egbira.. Open ur eyes joooor oo..
Who come dey lie now..

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Truckpusher(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2012
How foolishly Nigerians are buying this story(THIS IS PHOTOSHOP)....if that picture was rihana's look alike then why is the head not proportionate to the body?...THINK NIGERIANS THINK!!!...If that picture is that of a little girl and judging by the size of her biceps then she should be a midget(dwarf) ie AKI AND PAWPAW...TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by ariy(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2012
take it easy man
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Ekans: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2012
Some mothers can be funny,poster why post a pics of your daughter here just to get cheap publicity?.Nija women i tire!
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by shesco(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2012
She is a carbon-copy of rihanna
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Dheymola(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2012
@op,u think say na all nigerians b mugu.u shud hav put it like dis 'shocking photo of rihanna at kid'...I cud bet my 3310 on it dat no nigerain or any country gurl cud resemble wella like dat.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by freecocoa(f): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2012
bigwallace: hey guys am new here
So make we throw party for you?angry

Anyways you are welcome smiley

Quick advice

Be as gentle as you can be and make sure you greet me anytime you see my moniker,enjoy your stay.undecided

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by rodeo0070(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2012
93% accurate. Same countenance...
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Gwekzy: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2012
If Say 2daY No Be SunDaY I 4 Call U MuMu
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by rodeo0070(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2012
Truckpusher: How foolishly Nigerians are buying this story(THIS IS PHOTOSHOP)....if that picture was rihana's look alike then why is the head not proportionate to the body?...THINK NIGERIANS THINK!!!...If that picture is that of a little girl and judging by the size of her biceps then she should be a midget(dwarf) ie AKI AND PAWPAW...TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.
Truckpusher. Photoshop or photochop, try and enjoy the moment. We don't H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ to be serious always.***winks***

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Skmoda360(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2012
lai lai i cant believe this, na real photoshoped.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by rodeo0070(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2012
Gwekzy: If Say 2daY No Be SunDaY I 4 Call U MuMu
I think u just did...
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Mbechun007: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2012
Allow the kid enjoy her childhood!!! What's with all the make up?

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Lakayana: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2012
Must they apply so much make-up on the little girl to look like Rihanna?

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by freecocoa(f): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2012
rodeo0070:
I think u just did...
That you think so doesn't mean he did.

He didn't did dear wink
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by aiibee(f): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2012
Kolade9: Naija seem to have a photocopy of every foreign artiste...

Lmao!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father / Samuel Eto'o Hosts Peter Okoye In Atlanta (PHOTOS) / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.