Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Where Is Abati? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Abati? (684 Views)

The Senate, CCT And The Politics Of Saraki’s Trial By Reuben Abati / GEJ Till 2090 - Where Is Abati, Okugbe And Dokubo? / Reuben Abati On Fuel Subsidy Removal! - Shine Your Eyes! Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Abati? by ozalogbo: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
Apparently, Okupe has effectively taken over Abati's job. Since Abati's appointment, i have followed most of his press statements, and he has shown a high level of restraint and civility. But i doubt that that is what Team Jonathan expect from him considering the level of media bashing that has come the way of Pre Jona. Now that he has been given d option to honourably exit (just my own interpretation) what will he do? Is he returning to d Guardian?
Re: Where Is Abati? by onatisi(m): 5:47am On Aug 12, 2012
abati is not cut for that job,that job is a dirty job and nasty one ,it is a jb that u must lie and attack ur goverment opposition verbally ofcourse ,i could remember chukwimeriji,tony momoh,fani kayody,and others you have to be the vicious type but abati was just too soft not wanting to make enemies with his friends now okupe is doing the job better ,the point is gej must start talking and telling ppl what is happenig the reason ppl are saying he is clueless is becos they dont know what he is doing and he never tlks and whenever he does his opposition attacks him,abati was suppose to be doing the defending but he failed

(1) (Reply)

General's Daughter: More Raped Victims Surface, Report To Police / Hundreds Of Nigerian Students Face Deportation From UK / Danfo Driver foils robbery operation and apprehend suspects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.