Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53792 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemi, send an email. I won't have know if shollypopz did not inform me about it.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
masterpiecer:

Nice to.meet u Slimey
*reaches for a hug* grin
*arms wide open...and receives hug*
btw..i'd prefer you call my name in full...its slimyem!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemii: Seems all contestants are not available now cry
When do we do this and what time?
Can it be done tomorrow or its inappropriate?

Yes tomorrow.... I'm at work now.

Kandi... Its my pleasure to meet you. tongue

*** using trey songz voice***
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ghen Ghen.... Hope I won't be in church then
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemii: Seems all contestants are not available now cry
When do we do this and what time?
Can it be done tomorrow or its inappropriate?
send e-mails and get everyone aware...then let contestants get familair with one another on this thread forst before picking a date for the gaming..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
... And I'm making a wig. Let's try it later.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: send e-mails and get everyone aware...then let contestants get familair with one another on this thread forst before picking a date for the gaming..

Its like u r going another direction. See woman, u go soon forget the purpose and get carried away with the love of your team mate cheesy
Which one is get to know eachother? U get weak point shocked Slimyem, focus on beating the men, no falling inlove!

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: *arms wide open...and receives hug*
Okay na.

The bobo is trying to be lomantic and you are forming formal things here.cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tosomaju(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
the match do start?
I just dey wear my boot
no vex say i come late
i no see my shoe lace
anyway, who want pair with me?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane: Cuddlemi, send an email. I won't have know if shollypopz did not inform me about it.

I sent a pm to all the contestants. You know how the pm thingy is on nl. If anyone can get a hold of the other contestants, that would be great.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
Seedord n pretty kandy?
*runs away*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Its like u r going another direction. See woman, u go soon forget the purpose and get carried away with the love of your team mate cheesy
Which one is get to know eachother? U get weak point shocked Slimyem, focus on beating the men, no falling inlove!
i can't game without understanding my partner miss...
I have to be friendly with him first before i start playing him..cheesy
...except you have other rules of the game that aren't known to us though..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Leave Slimyam jare,its like you don't know husbands can be met anywhere shey,abeg let the babe use style scout joor cheesy.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
"Critical thinking" and femaleness are incompatible. . . .as many of the responses (and exchanges) here prove. It is too much hard work. In a drunken 'chauvinist' voice. . . A mud-slinging or chit-chat competition would be more appropriate for these cyber hotties.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: Okay na.

The bobo is trying to be lomantic and you are forming formal things here.cheesy
that's my strategy miss..
Face your Don abeg!!tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: that's my strategy miss..
Face your Don abeg!!tongue
I never even see am sef,help me tell am say i dey bedroom dey wait am if you see am abeg.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
pro01: "Critical thinking" and femaleness are incompatible. . . .as many of the responses (and exchanges) here prove. It is too much hard work. In a drunken 'chauvinist' voice. . . A mud-slinging or chit-chat competition would be more appropriate for these cyber hotties.

What is this guy talking about? tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: i can't game without understanding my partner miss...
I have to be friendly with him first before i start playing him..cheesy
...except you have other rules of the game that aren't known to us though..

Anything goes to win the crown wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: I never even see am sef,help me tell am say i dey bedroom dey wait am if you see am abeg.
bedroom ke??
From where to where??
Your punny don dey hot already..eh??tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: bedroom ke??
From where to where??
Your punny don dey hot already..eh??tongue
If him just enter my bedroom,we don win be that.cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
pro01: "Critical thinking" and femaleness are incompatible. . . .as many of the responses (and exchanges) here prove. It is too much hard work. In a drunken 'chauvinist' voice. . . A mud-slinging or chit-chat competition would be more appropriate for these cyber hotties.

What are u implying?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dyt: Seedord n pretty kandy?
*runs away*

Run enter market grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: If him just enter my bedroom,we don win be that.cheesy
na 'touch and follow' you wan use??
Gist me abeg!!cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tosomaju(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: If him just enter my bedroom,we don win be that.cheesy
how far?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: na 'touch and follow' you wan use??
Gist me abeg!!cheesy
For what na?

Hmm no tell me say you never discover the power of horse riding in the room.cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
tosomaju:
how far?
E far well well.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem:

Anyways.
Slimey seem to sound more romantic & cordial to me, n considering dat we r "partners" 4 now, u might av to tolerate ma indulgence Slimey wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
seedord247:

Run enter market grin

Mk I c wetin u wan offer
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
masterpiecer:

Anyways.
Slimey seem to sound more romantic & cordial to me, n considering dat we r "partners" 4 now, u might av to tolerate ma indulgence Slimey wink
okay..
Lets compromise..
Why not just call me 'slim'??
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
Slim
Slimey
Slimyam
Slimyyammy
Its all same
Abeg mk una start show jor

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tosomaju(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: E far well well.
e bi like say u be butter,
fortunately i be bread
2can'play
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: okay..
Lets compromise..
Why not just call me 'slim'??

~Slim~
Sounds perfect
*blows a french kiss*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Amaka The Lesbian.. / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.