Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch (2321 Views)

Idris Abdulkareem Dissed Dbanj Live In Protest / Has Anybody Listened To Idris-abdulkareem New Song With Ruggedman? / Where In The World Is Idris Abdulkareem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by tundewoods(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2007
Wow ! Idris Abdulkareem seems to have revived his music career with the reconcillation or better put reunion track with 50 cents at the Kora Awards Media launch in Abuja.

I must confess that i truly felt Idris rap track. Welcome or what ever the name is and i recommend that they both do a collabo track and can't wait to get my hands on the track that Idris performed,honestly the best rap performance i've heard from Idris.
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by tundewoods(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2007
I dont know if it was me but i didn't seem to feel D'banj's performance,is he actually worth all the hype ?
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by javalove(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2007
u right tunde, I v neva for once felt dat dbanj guy, he yarns nonsense but he is a prty rocker for those who luv partying,
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by DCONE1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2007
i really dont like the way it started obiwon was just singing one rubbish song.d only guy dat gave me joy was edrisbaba
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by DCONE1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2007
i like wetin edris dey do now d guy just dey squash im beef wey e get with everybody,if i b edris i go corner 50 4 collabo, grin grin ha aha .
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by WarfyBoy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2007
that Dbanj guy make a lot of noise ah ah, u can c d whole place was calm b4 he came on stage as soon as he came noise started, didnt he c 50 performnce, Dbanj is 2 noisy, he just got doings dts  all, i can neva spend 1 kobo to buy his album. no beef tho!

1 lv nigerian, i love idris tho wetin happen kom happen, im still b my man anyday. hatas be ware, Lacream is back n back 4 gud, shame to Kenis Music
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by tundewoods(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2007
Idris performance seems to have been the star performance at event,The final performance by Sammy Okposo was what i refer to as an un co-ordinated live performance and it looked like the ladies that were suppose to be the dancers were way to heavy and stiff.
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by whateva(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2007
D,banj na only childish delivery e get
i wounder where e for get all those too much hype
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by coolboyapg: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2007
wetin dbanj performance was cool,he had to shorten his performance because he had rhythm unplugged coming up in lagos,wikipedia even confirmed dbanj as the best hiphop performer.dont hate life isnt smooth,not all things go well.u needed to have seen him at star mega jam.that childish attitude and noise making is his selling point for your information
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by niceuzor: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2007
Haters of Dbanj plz pissed off
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by anusule(m): 2:47am On Dec 23, 2007
coolboyapg:

wetin dbanj performance was cool,he had to shorten his performance because he had rhythm unplugged coming up in lagos,wikipedia even confirmed dbanj as the best hiphop performer.don't hate life isnt smooth,not all things go well.u needed to have seen him at star mega jam.that childish attitude and noise making is his selling point for your information

i can agree that dbanj is the better hiphop performer, but when you say wikipedia confirmed it, shut up. anyone might have put that information on wikipedia, you might be the one. even dbanj himself. so shut up grin
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by ThugLife1(m): 3:21am On Dec 23, 2007
anusule:

i can agree that dbanj is the better hiphop performer, but when you say wikipedia confirmed it, shut up. anyone might have put that information on wikipedia, you might be the one. even dbanj himself. so shut up grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by DisGuy: 4:54am On Dec 23, 2007
coolboyapg:

wetin dbanj performance was cool,he had to shorten his performance because he had rhythm unplugged coming up in lagos,wikipedia even confirmed dbanj as the best hiphop performer.don't hate life isnt smooth,not all things go well.u needed to have seen him at star mega jam.that childish attitude and noise making is his selling point for your information

dbanj hip hop? na real wa o!! never knew wiki does music

things move fast in naija, if you are reigning today better make all your money ASAP or innovate cos very soon people will be dissing your style
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by ADESUWA(f): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2007
Dbanj wikipedia best hiphop artiste. . .i'm going over there to crown myself the new miss world. . .
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by tundewoods(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2007
ADESUWA:

Dbanj wikipedia best hiphop artiste. . .i'm going over there to crown myself the new miss world. . .

If D'banj is the best hiphop artist according to "WIKIPEDIA" i'm logging on to edit my profile as well,as the richest black man on planet earth.
Re: D'banj,50 Cents & Idris Abdulkareem's Perfomances in Kora Media Launch by morak: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Lagbaja? / Brand New Blazing Hot Joint From G.t The Guitarman-oshimagbomi / Samklef Had His Traditional Wedding/marriage With His Girlfriend [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.