Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Pyrugu Has To Stop - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pyrugu Has To Stop (713 Views)

Seriki Chiefs Seek To Stop Adetunji As Olubadan-the nation / 21 Things Every Woman Needs To Stop Overanalyzing Before They Ruin Her Life / What Can We (nigerians) Do To Stop Armed Robberies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pyrugu Has To Stop by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2012
i'm a human stop banning me for no reason..everyday every hours, dude stop ....is it my screen name which annoys you? i beg you to leave me alone. why the hate? i hope you will answer to me...cause i'm fed up...
Re: Pyrugu Has To Stop by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i'm a human stop banning me for no reason..everyday every hours, dude stop ....is it my screen name which annoys you? i beg you to leave me alone. why the hate? i hope you will answer to me...cause i'm fed up...

It's a Bot. It's not a real Human.
Re: Pyrugu Has To Stop by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2012
~Royal~:

It's a Bot. It's not a real Human.
i look stupid now smh....because each time i see : "pyrugu banned u from culture section"...i thought the bot was only for spam what the heck is that...so the bot got a name .cool ...listen to me bot stop banning me ...fu**ctard and biased bot lol
Re: Pyrugu Has To Stop by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i look stupid now smh....because each time i see : "pyrugu banned u from culture section"...i thought the bot was only for spam what the heck is that...so the bot got a name .cool ...listen to me bot stop banning me ...fu**ctard and biased bot lol

Yeah Just save the picture and upload it instead of posting the Links. That's usually how it get's you.

They Raise the Level of Spam Protection in the Last Few Days because some Nutjob was Posting Crazy Images of Some guy with a Penniz Drawn onto his face.
Re: Pyrugu Has To Stop by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2012
Hehehe
Pyrugu?whatever is that?me likey tho.
Re: Pyrugu Has To Stop by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
i got banned by him too. twice.
Re: Pyrugu Has To Stop by suyu: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
It happens to all of us, nothing you can do about it
Re: Pyrugu Has To Stop by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
^ it pisses me off esp when the topic/thread is becoming interesting .... angry angry
Re: Pyrugu Has To Stop by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i got banned by him too. twice.
i feel u

1 Like

Re: Pyrugu Has To Stop by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
i agree and sometime i want to rely to the topic but by the time im unbanned, its lost.

also you feel helpless because there is no support sstem to contact in case of problems. @ times i considered creating double accounts. angry

yesterday and the day before i couldnt log into my account for some reason. i tried very hard, the password was accepted yet i couldnt log in. i lost many topics. .
Re: Pyrugu Has To Stop by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i agree and sometime i want to rely to the topic but by the time im unbanned, its lost.

also you feel helpless because there is no support sstem to contact in case of problems. @ times i considered creating double accounts. angry

yesterday and the day before i couldnt log into my account for some reason. i tried very hard, the password was accepted yet i couldnt log in. i lost many topics. .
same here...and i really consider creating another account it sucks..

(1) (Reply)

Photos: This Rock In Oyo State Looks Just Like A Woman / What's Wrong With This Photo? / Why We Prefer Live Human Beings – Suspected Parts Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.