Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

bleeped Up Kora Award - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / bleeped Up Kora Award (1550 Views)

Mtn Project Fame Is bleeped! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bleeped Up Kora Award by rill: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2007
how many of u guys watched d kora awards? this award was nothing 2 write home about.almost everything was bleeped. poor planning. i cant count d number of occasions d mic messed up.infact i feel like crying 4 nigeria cry.what a national disgrace! anybody in d house wit da same opinion?
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by Maykelly(f): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2007
I felt like beating AIT for their love for money - stopping me from watching my C & S movie
Just because of the bleeped Up KORA Award. Infact every thing there was a mess.

The Mic disgraced almost every one that came out to make a speech. Nonsense, AIT Port Harcourt be warned!!- not just anything you give up for my Soap Opera
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by odada(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2007
Hmnnnnnnnnn,if its the same LAUNCHING OF THE KORA AWARDS IN NIGERIA that was held in abuja but its going to be staged in Cross river that you guys are talking about then I dont whats fu :-Xd up in that?Its not the actual Kora thingy just the launching,before now the Kora awards has been staged in South Africa and is coming here to nigeria for some years,I guess its going to be rotational around the African continent.That alone should be something to be proud of as Nigerians.

I watched the show which was hosted by a beautiful Ghanian damsel in a gorgeous green evening dress and a lovely chap from Cote di'voire cheesy cheesy cheesy several artist across Africa that graced the ocassion includes; Awilo logonba(Cote di'voire),VIP(Ghana) and I think Dbanj's performance with his crew was absolutely fabulous cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by jeffoski(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2007
odada you called dbanj performance fabulous :oinfact all you said are bullsh-t.let's face it the kora launch was a mess i can imagine how the big night will be next year(except something is done fast)i don't know why it is so difficult for nigeria to host international event.if you've ever wacth the kora in south africa you will know what am talking about.it's like you a wacthing the grammys(not exactly but close).
why can't we host an international event perfectly,with the right mics,picture quality and beautiful stage performance with live bands and amazing concept (enough of mamming with cds) is that too much for us to handle.
and why did'nt they make use of nigerian presenters for the lauch i wonder
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by tosinadeda: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2007
rill:

how many of u guys watched d kora awards? this award was nothing 2 write home about.almost everything was bleeped. poor planning. i can't count d number of occasions d mic messed up.infact i feel like crying 4 nigeria cry.what a national disgrace! anybody in d house wit da same opinion?

i think ure the bleeped up one, for calling that show on ait the awards embarassed did u see them dish out any awards
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by kaylala(m): 12:55am On Dec 29, 2007
I didn't see it all,but i loved Eedris performance welcoming 50cent to Africa,it was the bomb !!
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by odada(m): 12:46am On Jan 02, 2008
jeffoski:

odada you called dbanj performance fabulous :oinfact all you said are bullsh-t.let's face it the kora launch was a mess i can imagine how the big night will be next year(except something is done fast)i don't know why it is so difficult for nigeria to host international event.if you've ever wacth the kora in south africa you will know what am talking about.it's like you a wacthing the grammys(not exactly but close).
why can't we host an international event perfectly,with the right mics,picture quality and beautiful stage performance with live bands and amazing concept (enough of mamming with cds) is that too much for us to handle.
and why did'nt they make use of nigerian presenters for the lauch i wonder
Now I know you are just a cheap ass attention seeker who cannot even read and understand english angry angry if u read my post properly you would understand that what I said was my PERSONNAL OPINION which I am entitled to ofcourse and it wasnt the Kora Awards per se just the launching?and yes numbskull I enjoyed dbanj's performance that night!!! angry angry grin grin grin

tosinadeda:

i think ure the bleeped up one, for calling that show on ait the awards embarassed did u see them dish out any awards
I think you are the only reasonable person on this thread tosinadeda?apart from me that is grin grin grin
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by rill: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2008
or better still, bleeped up kora night! and remember, this is ma opinion, i gat ma thinkin and its sure telling me that that night wasnt of much standard.
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by jeffoski(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2008
odada or what ever u call urself you think you can insult abi you and your stupid opinion i can imagine the kind of bleeped up things going tru ur bleeped up mind well who cares to hell wit u and ur bleeped up ideas. tongue
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by odada(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin am laffing at jeffoski's fu cked up post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

clearly dude,you aint got any sense of humour numbskull
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by holyeye(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
Saw d Kora launching ceremony which heralds the arrival of Kora awards for another 6yrs or so in Nigeria.
It was not bad afterall, but there were technical hitches here and there. For me Dbanj was cool, so was the group VIP.
I feel Eedris Abdulkarim's performance which showed a high display of maturity was a good surprise.
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by odada(m): 12:56am On Jan 09, 2008
holyeye:

Saw d Kora launching ceremony which heralds the arrival of Kora awards for another 6yrs or so in Nigeria.
It was not bad afterall, but there were technical hitches here and there. For me Dbanj was cool, so was the group VIP.
I feel Eedris Abdulkarim's performance which showed a high display of maturity was a good surprise.
tell them jare!!! those bad belle people wey no fit appreciate them heritage *hisses out loud*
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by folem: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2008
Why do KORA give out awards based on Geographical locations instead of Music Genre?

Why a "Best West African Male Artiste" instead of Best HighLife Artiste?
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by romeo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2008
folem:

Why do KORA give out awards based on Geographical locations instead of Music Genre?

Why a "Best West African Male Artiste" instead of Best HighLife Artiste?

Is Nigeria and Ghana the only states in West Africa? angry, and when did highlife become the only genre in W. Africa?
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by Olumitide(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2008
I watched it o. It could have been beta. But maybe they wan save money.
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by Nomolos1: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
i think 9ja can do beta,

2 honest, e whole show"s coverage wz messed up,

We get e right 2 complain cz e show wz highly ova rated!!!!!!!!!!
Re: bleeped Up Kora Award by allboyz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Remember This Classic Nigerian Movie. / Merlin 5.... / Download Love And Assurance (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.