Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? (4639 Views)

Why Are Many Against Inter Racial Unions In Nigeria? / Fulani Chief Calls For Inter-tribal Marriages Among NYSC Members / Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2010
strangerf:

Aunty mi , Gbam for you

You definitely hit the head on its nail, abi na de other way?

Didnt realize you are closet tribalist, I fear you oo my sister

I am not, I am being realistic.

The hate for the Yorubas is too much.

I prefer a Yoruba girl going with the abokis [Hausa-Fulanis] than the Igbos.

We have much more in common with them.
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by Dsense(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I am against it!! chai!!

Hellz no. It works for some, but it doesnt work for many.

My heart goes out to those naive Yoruba girls carrying Igbo man-purse. Reality will soon slap una awake.

The cultural difference is too mind boggling. And their mama is another story.

But they're sexy tho tongue But give it 10 yrs for the inherited potbelly and engine eyes to start kicking in.
grin grin grin
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by johndoe200: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2010
There is nothing wrong with marrying from another tribe, my wife is not from my tribe. It all depends on understanding.
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by MrsEve2(f): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2010
johndoe200:

There is nothing wrong with marrying from another tribe, my wife is not from my tribe. It all depends on understanding.

Hee Hee, sorry you said you was married? (silence)
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by jaybee3(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2010
Only boundary that ma love holds is the positive on positive thingy cos they are meant to repell
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by johndoe200: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Hee Hee, sorry you said you was married?  (silence)

Yes, Ive been married for many many years now. I have posted this on at least 3 other threads.
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by MrsEve2(f): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2010
johndoe200:

Yes, Ive been married for many many years now. I have posted this on at least 3 other threads.

Let us all PRAY for the MISSUS (chanting and burning incenses) (throws anointed oil against the screen)
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by johndoe200: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Let us all PRAY for the MISSUS (chanting and burning incenses) (throws anointed oil against the screen)

She is fine, what are you praying about?
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Hee Hee, sorry you said you was married? (silence)

lipsrsealed grin
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by johndoe200: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

lipsrsealed grin

You see the difference between you and I, is the fact that I have been able to keep a marriage on track for longer than you have known what do with the hole between your legs.

When you can say the same thing then you can make a comment on marriage, till then just pray that you can have the same satisfaction in this life.
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by atropin(f): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
i am all for it
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by SOPRANO(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
[/b] @ ileke-idi

I usually don't support discrimination of any form, however; you are soooooo right on the "IBO" thing, i know a few folks married to ibos and it's nothing but diseaster on a large scale. YORUBA-HAUSA-SOUTH/SOUTh do get along fine, but ibo is a different story. again, im not a racist nor a tribalistic individual, but ileke-idi is on point on this issue, [b]
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by tpia1: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

My heart goes out to those naive Yoruba girls carrying Igbo man-purse. Reality will soon slap una awake.

indeed.
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by OchiAgha2(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2010
Inter-tribal marriages and mixing is a beautiful thing. One Blood! cool
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by strangerf: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Inter-tribal marriages and mixing is a beautiful thing. One Blood! cool

But not with Ibos, right?
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by MrsEve2(f): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2010
What is the beef with IGBOS, seems to be IBGO HATING UP IN THIS MOFO, what that about?
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by OchiAgha2(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
strangerf:

But not with Ibos, right?

Are you ok? What is your obsession with Igbo people? I find your rants quite annoying. Go back to the [b]Politics [/b]section where you belong you beast. And stop following me like some lost puppy.
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by strangerf: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Are you ok? What is your obsession with Igbo people? I find your rants quite annoying. Go back to the [b]Politics [/b]section where you belong you beast. And stop following me like some lost puppy.

I am just trying to set the record straight, knowing that sometimes you do have memory lapses

You and I both know the truth, and lets stop fooling these gullible aliens. I am doing a public service

Truth hurts, doesnt it?
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by MrsEve2(f): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2010
[size=33pt]QWHAT IS THE FUCKING ISSUE WITH THE IGBOS?[/size]
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2010
strangerf:

I am just trying to set the record straight, knowing that sometimes you do have memory lapses

You and I both know the truth, and lets stop fooling these gullible aliens. I am doing a public service

Truth hurts, doesnt it?

Are you minding Ochi_Aga = EzeUche = Omenani?
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2010
@John Doe actually my lady part is real, your marriage? eehh. . . undecided

Tpia and Mrs.Eve are right on the money. [insult deleted], i wont further insult you because I know just like
strangerf and Mr.Cork your "dry insults" are just an act to enrage and get shocked out of people.
I am on to you guys, nice try.
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by OchiAgha2(m): 2:44am On Dec 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you minding Ochi_Aga = EzeUche = Omenani?

Ochi_Agha = Omenani - That is correct.

EzeUche is full Nigerian. I am half Black-American, and I have seen some of his disparaging remarks concerning my people so do not insult me.
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by strangerf: 2:45am On Dec 17, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Ochi_Agha = Omenani - That is correct.

EzeUche is full Nigerian. I am half Black-American, and I have seen some of his disparaging remarks concerning my people so do not insult me.

Akatabian Chei?
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by OchiAgha2(m): 2:48am On Dec 17, 2010
strangerf:

Akatabian Chei?

Not you again. . . angry
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 17, 2010
strangerf:

Akatabian Chei?

grin
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by OchiAgha2(m): 2:53am On Dec 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin

Do you find that funny? angry
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by strangerf: 3:18am On Dec 17, 2010
^^^ DID you not?

Typical Akata with chip on his shoulders

BTW, I am not White and i did not make you pick cottons ok

So Chillax!
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by OchiAgha2(m): 3:19am On Dec 17, 2010
How ignorant can one get?
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by strangerf: 3:20am On Dec 17, 2010
^^^

I have to ask you that

Want some popeyes?
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by StRichy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2010
NOTHING FREAKS ME MORE THAN HAVING A WIFE I CAN CHAT WITH IN BINI LANGUAGE
AND RAISING LOVELY CHILDREN THAT CAN PRAY IN BINI LANGUAGE
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by chic2pimp(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2010
I am Definitely for. . . . . As a byproduct of such a union, there was not the slightest possibility I woulda voted against grin.
Re: Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage? by Freesia(f): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
I know some people say that love Reigns .If both in-laws get along  and respect each other it's alright but for the most part if your parents are against it then is it really worth the trouble?? what do you do??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. / [photos] Popular Bayelsa Runs Girl, Ebi Clement Shares Her N.ude Photos Surfaces / Ladies: Guys Are No More Smiling, (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.